Submit

Is that fair?
  Yes, they are offencive comics
  No, they're just jokes and fine
  Other: post
View Results

MOD66

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:12 pm
(i'm posting this here because i know there are Christians in this guild i want your oppnion or the strips please)

Ok I’m decorating my binder(since school starts tomorrow) and I decide to put some OMGs comics (Here)on them and when I’m done I bring down the binders to show to my, supposedly open minded father(step dad technically but I’m call him dad) and he points to my picture that says "Pagan Pride" and says, that ones up to you but you can't have this one:

User Image

Then he starts off on how it will offend people and goes back to other ones that he just didn't seem to mind and says I can't leave them on

the other ones were :
User Image

User Image

I kind of understand the first one it is a little harsh but its not like I put the "Kiddy coral, the new Pagan veal" on there but they're jokes what do you think?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:32 pm
i like the first one..and its going on MY binder...thanx. xd  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Maiku_zo_Mei_Megami

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:24 pm
actully those were really funny but I bet my mom wouldn't let me put them on my binder either.

*shakes head* Parents...what would we do without them? *thinks* Everything we wanted!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:27 pm
Maiku_zo_Mei_Megami
actully those were really funny but I bet my mom wouldn't let me put them on my binder either.

*shakes head* Parents...what would we do without them? *thinks* Everything we wanted!
which would be bad, though i find this unfair  

MOD66

Xyercies Uhtred Ragnar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:56 pm
Twack
(i'm posting this here because i know there are Christians in this guild i want your oppnion or the strips please)

Ok I’m decorating my binder(since school starts tomorrow) and I decide to put some OMGs comics (Here)on them and when I’m done I bring down the binders to show to my, supposedly open minded father(step dad technically but I’m call him dad) and he points to my picture that says "Pagan Pride" and says, that ones up to you but you can't have this one:

User Image

Then he starts off on how it will offend people and goes back to other ones that he just didn't seem to mind and says I can't leave them on

the other ones were :
User Image

User Image

I kind of understand the first one it is a little harsh but its not like I put the "Kiddy coral, the new Pagan veal" on there but they're jokes what do you think?

hes a step father. he has no rigth to tell you what to do. hes not your blood and flesh. and in the name of the gods in s jsut a ******** binder. live a little dammit. i say put them on. and keep them on. if he takes them off. put another set back on, to prove you have the guts to say "i want to do this."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:01 pm
You know, he didn't say you couldn't put them IN your binder... XD  

BabyEaterLad

MOD66

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:18 pm
darkshadowofthegoths
Twack

User Image

the other ones were :
User Image

User Image

hes a step father. he has no rigth to tell you what to do. hes not your blood and flesh. and in the name of the gods in s jsut a ******** binder. live a little dammit. i say put them on. and keep them on. if he takes them off. put another set back on, to prove you have the guts to say "i want to do this."
About him being my blood and flesh my real father would have hit me if he saw thouse but he's not on this plane anymore is i don't care about him and i think i'll do that

BabyEaterLad
If he says something about me after keeping them on my binder then i'll put them inside  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:42 pm
When I read "OMG comics" I was so hoping you meant the "Oh My Goth" comics... D:  

GilAskan
Crew

MOD66

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:08 pm
GilAskan
When I read "OMG comics" I was so hoping you meant the "Oh My Goth" comics... D:
there is such a thing? eek  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:25 pm
Twack
GilAskan
there is such a thing? eek

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That's the cover to the graphic novel. It's written and illustrated by modern goth-icon Voltaire.

It's about an alien invader named Hieronymous Poshe, who's been sent to earth to see whether or not there are any intelligent life forms worth saving. Instead, he's found time and again how pathetic humans can be. Teenaged mall-core, ridiculous ravers, the goth-scene itself, dumbass teen "vampires", and more. The book is satirical, poking fun at the goth scene itself, as well as at poseur goths and popular culture.  

GilAskan
Crew

Mavrikios1

500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:30 am
...?
I dont get it, so theres some funny stuff, I can see how some wouldnt like it, but its nothing to say no to.

I would put them in my binder haha  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:08 pm
Oh, those are SO going on my binder now!
MWUAHAHAHA  

AcidDropper

Angel Bruja

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:24 am
Those are funny and I can see a lot of parents not wanting them on your binder. Just put them in the binder or somewhere else.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:27 pm
BabyEaterLad

you think like me...  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:08 pm
Hahahaha! I love those! I need to look those up, I want more now!

Yeah dude, your parents are *meh*

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces