Welcome to Gaia! ::

+++The Fall of Roses+++

Back to Guilds

The story of Osiris City and the supernatural creatures which inhabit it. (Come play with us...) 

Tags: vampires, witches, werewolves, literate, semi-literate 

Reply Osiris City
~Club Occult~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HopeInTears

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:41 pm
Usually filled to the brim with party animals and all around sociable people, the Club is known for its loud, pounding music and has a reputation for being one of the hotter spots in town. Although it is mostly a place to hold raves and such, there is a room in the back where the music is not so loud and people are found chilling on couches. It is the social hive where anything can happen...
And we do mean anything.
Let the party... begin.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:47 pm
Miguel walked up onto the stage, waving to a cheering crowd of ravers as he took the mic. He gave a playful wink before the music started, a slow and steady beat that rippled throughout the club. He tapped a foot lightly to the rhythm as he waited for his cue to start, his eyes closed as he counted down.
3...2...1... Go.
His deep silky voice erupted into the room, a quiet whisper as the music stayed low. Slowly amounting, Miguel began to sing of love and hope, of loss and sorrow. Suddenly the chorus began and the noise blasted through the room, a loud and thrashing beat before it died back down.
This repeated, the audience below dancing and singing thoughout the preformance. At the end, he took a bow and got off stage, where he was greeted by a large group of fans. He smiled and waved before going into the back room, beads of sweat glistening on his pale forehead.
"I think that went well for only our second gig," He laughed, his dark eyes shimmering with excitement.

HopeInTears

Guardan Of Death Tachi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:20 pm
Sophie running into the club runs into the guards. "Hey there little girl you have to give me a reason to come in here." One of the guards said holding her arm.
"I'm meeting a friend in here." Sophie said putting her sword away. Feeling that she was telling the truth the guard let her in. ~Where are you?~Sophie thought. Hearing the music play she sat down at the counter looking at every one around her. She could tell that there were a few vampires roaming about.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:51 pm
Sitting sliently Sophie felt a witch nearby and got up quickly and headed for the door. "Hey whats up." A man said stopping her dead in her tracks.
Sophie bent her head down and said nothing. "You're a shy one."
Turning around headed to the stage going to see who was going to sing next. Everyone jumping and dancing the music was having a fun time, but Sophie quiet in public at usual just stood in the crowd with her head down. Then the next band came up and she noticed that the singer was a........
Just as soon as she saw them she went out of the club. It was almost dawn and she needed a place to sleep. She wandered the city till her black cat came back to her.  

Guardan Of Death Tachi

ninja of Persia

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:52 pm
Sabata tried to enter the bar, but was stopped by one of the guards. "Let me through." he asked quietly. The guard shook his head and pointed for Sabata to leave. Sabata locked gazes with the guard, the vampire gazed intently into the man's eyes. "Let... me... in." he repeated, emphasizing the words. The guard moved aside, his face was blank. Sabata walked inside. He glanced around, noticing almost immedietly the singer on stage was a vampire. Perhaps he can help me. Sabata began making his way toward the stage.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:56 pm
"He was decent enough, I suppose." Truth be told, loud music hurt his head immensely. If the decision was his, he might have been locked away in his office scribbling away at the documents piled up everywhere in the room, Antha perched on the side of his desk for the mere fact that she wouldn't leave when he asked or told her to. Instead she stood beside him, struggling to behave herself as he had begged to keep from drawing attention.
As he spoke, her great emerald eyes gazed up at him in a manner that suggested she didn't agree. "David, you have no idea what you're talking about." Her eyes closed as she shook her head, mascara coated eyelashes crashing down against her skin. "Anyways, regardless of your classic taste in music, what do you think?" Her eyes searched behind the walls, caught the singer's form. "He doesn't appear that powerful...but I think he's hiding something."
David listened patiently, his hand curled over his mouth as if to avoid the smoke that had recently begun drifting his way. When his attempt failed, he retrieved from his pocket a white handkerchief that was demurely pressed to his mouth before he gave in to the urge to cough. "Possibly. But we won't know unless we can get close to him." Antha knew this little bit he did, trying his best to lurk around his target without being noticed, and he was good at it. But Antha wasn't held by the 'watch and listen but never make contact' principle that the Talamasca had in place. No, for such simple tasks as routine investigations (which frequently she tagged along on) Antha became frustrated with it all. So, seeing he was preoccupied anyways, Antha detached herself from him and slipped through the crowd to the stage which she was quick to hop up onto and make her way across until she was backstage, her eyes searching out somewhere the information she needed might be.
It really was great, the Mayfair name and money. With it, she could invade anyone's privacy that she wanted, break any rule, and get off scott free every time. And of all the little troublemakers in her family, Antha was the very first to take advantage of this fact.

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

ninja of Persia

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:29 pm
Sabata stopped about halfway to the stage, he'd noticed someone new entr the club. He noticed the woman in the group head backstage. Her air of confidence and power meant she had to someone of great importance. In Osiris City, that meant on thing: Mayfair. Sabata decided to follow her instead. He crept up behind her backstage. "Excuse me." he asked politely.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:08 pm
Not having noticed anyone nearby, Antha was startled when she heard his voice. As she spun around to search out the unknown presence, the umbra reacted to her shock and shot at him with all their will, enough to knock him straight through the wall. "You shouldn't sneak up on people!" she snapped hastily, her right hand mechanically encasing the Mayfair emerald. "Honestly, do you want to be killed?!" Immediately she could tell he was a new resident of Osiris City, no question. After all, no one in their right mind would approach Antha Mayfair, greatest witch since the legendary Deborah Mayfair, in such a fashion.

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

ninja of Persia

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:51 pm
Sabata quickly realized his mistake, this was Antha Mayfield, the Antha Mayfield, he'd just snuck up on the most powerful witch in the Mayfield family. I am so screwed. he thought, but decided to play it cool. Maybe, just maybe, he'd get out of this alive. "My apologizes." he said bowing, "I did not mean to startle you. My name is Sabata, I am new to the city. I was wondering if you, being a member of the noble Mayfield family, could help me." He held his breath as he waited for her reaction, would she answer him, or blast him through the roof?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:22 pm
"Mayfair," she corrected him with the slightest tone of distaste, her form slacking as she turned and resumed shuffling through the mess of papers shoved roughly into the drawers of the makeshift desk. "And I'm busy at the moment." She continued for several seconds, completely preoccupied, before suddenly a little light went on in her head that shone mischieviously in her eyes. "Unless, that is," she began with a devious little smirk on her face as she again turned to him, "You'd like to help me. Perhaps then I might be able to assist you."

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

ninja of Persia

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:00 pm
Sabata relaxed slightly, she wouldn't kill him... yet. He paused for a moment as he thought about what she just said. He hadn't missed that look in her eyes, something was up! I'm not sure about this, but I need all the help I can get in my search. He looked back at Antha for a second, then"What can I do to help Miss. Mayfair?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:43 pm
"There's a vampire in the backroom over there, the one who was singing earlier. I need you to go distract him through any means possible." The last few words were said with great emphasis to get the point across. "If you can do that," she continued, taking a few steps towards him, "Then I'll repay the favor. Understand?" As she spoke, Antha produced a business card from her pocket which read in gold letters 'Mayfair and Mayfair Law Firm --- Vittorio Mayfair'. With a Mayfair card, even one as insignificant as this, locked doors suddenly became all too accessible. After all, it meant a lot to be handed a card by a member of the Mayfair family. "Just flash it if you have any problems," she instructed.

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

ninja of Persia

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:32 pm
Sabata's eyes lit up when he saw the card. Perfect, this'll make things a lot easier. He could see his search ending in a few days, instead of a few weeks. He grinned and headed for the stage. "Alright, deal Miss. Mayfair. I'll be back to pick up the card afterwards. How long you need me to distract him?" Sabata fingered the small blade in his coat, "any means possible" huh, this was going to be fun.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:43 pm
"Give me 15 minutes," she replied with a little grin to her darkly painted lips, "That should be plenty of time to look through these files." Somewhere on dance floor she could sense David, the poor man, who had just realized she was missing form hsi side. He was worried, certainly, and overly suspicious. He knew her methods. "Now get going. He could come along any minute now." For some reason she doubted this profusely, but still she knew that it was better to be safe than sorry.

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

ninja of Persia

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:53 am
Sabata nodded and headed over to Miguel. "Hey man, that was awesome! Play something else!!" He hoped this would work, cause he had no idea what to do otherwise. He had his blade, but didn't want to fight here, he could sense several witches and had no desire to become a walking bonfire.  
Osiris City

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff