Submit

work?
  sucks
  the best part of the day
  i have to do it no mater what
View Results

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:57 am
i'm only 14 so i babysite every day the nabor. i watch dogs on the weekends and some after the first job. i have 5 kids i babysite at different times and 2 dogs i watch. anyone else have a job?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:54 pm
i would go nuts watching all them kids. i'd much rather sit for the dogs. that would be neat.

well, i got a job. i work for my bro at his architecture office. i'm a drafter so i do all the work on computer. i also do the printing and faxing. scanning. whatever comes up. lately though i've been working from home. so that has been awesome.

Angel Muerto

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:16 pm
Angel Muerto
i would go nuts watching all them kids. i'd much rather sit for the dogs. that would be neat.

well, i got a job. i work for my bro at his architecture office. i'm a drafter so i do all the work on computer. i also do the printing and faxing. scanning. whatever comes up. lately though i've been working from home. so that has been awesome.
your so lucky crying i hate my job if that counts as a job  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:41 pm
My brother works for the school's tech department. They've been having to work late because the new building is so far from being finished. sweatdrop He worked til 10 last night, 16 hours altogether.  

Pensakura

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:42 pm
Pensakura
My brother works for the school's tech department. They've been having to work late because the new building is so far from being finished. sweatdrop He worked til 10 last night, 16 hours altogether.
i think they will never have it ready for monday  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:14 pm
toricmpbll
Pensakura
i think they will never have it ready for monday

Of course not, the construction workers are all lazy slackers.  

Pensakura

Noxide

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:19 am
my dad owns a buisness in secruity and i have to do random stuff for him  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:33 am
Noxide
my dad owns a buisness in secruity and i have to do random stuff for him
same with my dad  

toricmpbll

The Gold Mine

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff