Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
DAMN BUNNIES OF FLUFF Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Autumn Falls13

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:26 am
Okay, about a year ago, I dated a wiccan fluffy bunny. I believe she had me under a control spell, because the whole time I was with her I acted completely different from what I normally would. I almost punched my best friend in the face, I cursed out my mom, and a lot of other things that Im not going to mention (Shut up Twack).
Anyone else have any experiences like this?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:12 pm
Yeah... it's called being in an emotionally dependent relationship and being an idiot. rolleyes  

TeaDidikai

Vertigo_Kiwi

Tipsy Wench

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:29 pm
TeaDidikai
Yeah... it's called being in an emotionally dependent relationship and being an idiot. rolleyes

What she said. (Listen to her, she's wise)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:42 pm
Vertigo_Kiwi
TeaDidikai

What she said. (Listen to her, she's wise a smartass, but perceptive.)

Edited to be made more accurate.  

TeaDidikai

Vertigo_Kiwi

Tipsy Wench

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:50 pm
TeaDidikai
Vertigo_Kiwi
TeaDidikai

Perhaps I should have just said "wise a**" then?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:50 pm
Vertigo_Kiwi
TeaDidikai
Vertigo_Kiwi
TeaDidikai

Perhaps I should have just said "wise a**" then?
wink Mayhaps.  

TeaDidikai

Amber Ocean

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:23 pm
TeaDidikai

Agreed. Couldn't have said it better myself.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:32 pm
Amber Ocean
TeaDidikai

Agreed. Couldn't have said it better myself.
~Vogues~  

TeaDidikai

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:36 pm
If your Ex had mind-control magics that actually worked, Fluffy doesn't exactly refer to her. confused  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:43 pm
Fiddlers Green
If your Ex had mind-control magics that actually worked, Fluffy doesn't exactly refer to her. confused

Contested.

One can have talent and still be fluffy.  

TeaDidikai

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:06 pm
TeaDidikai
Fiddlers Green

Contested.

One can have talent and still be fluffy.

Conceded.
Let me amend that then...

If your Ex had mind-control magics that actually worked, her being Fluffy is the least of your problems, and probably unrelated to her behavior affecting abilities. confused  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:36 pm
Autumn Falls13
I believe [an ex] had me under a control spell, because the whole time I was with her I acted completely different from what I normally would. I almost punched my best friend in the face, I cursed out my mom, and a lot of other things [...] Anyone else have any experiences like this?

Yes, I had an experience exactly like that. I now call that period of bewitchment "adolescence" and realize that it was caused by the powerful potion of hormones.  

Doctrix

Blessed Friend

blindfaith^_^

7,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:02 pm
[Kudzu]
Autumn Falls13
I believe [an ex] had me under a control spell, because the whole time I was with her I acted completely different from what I normally would. I almost punched my best friend in the face, I cursed out my mom, and a lot of other things [...] Anyone else have any experiences like this?

Yes, I had an experience exactly like that. I now call that period of bewitchment "adolescence" and realize that it was caused by the powerful potion of hormones.

4laugh I adore you for that particular response. Its made my night.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:20 pm
So, was she good looking? No seriously. Sexual attraction and relationship tend to send teens over the deep end. I doubt it would've had the same effect if you just kinda liked her.

Question: Such mind-control magics exist, and are accessable to your run of the mill teenybopper fluff case?  

Kal Eldritch

Autumn Falls13

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:43 pm
Sovereign of Darkness
So, was she good looking? No seriously. Sexual attraction and relationship tend to send teens over the deep end. I doubt it would've had the same effect if you just kinda liked her.

Question: Such mind-control magics exist, and are accessable to your run of the mill teenybopper fluff case?

that's just the thing, she was ugly as s**t. And she even admitted to putting "a" spell on me. No specifics though.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff