Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Anime, Manga, Cartoons, and Games.
Anyone here likes Pop'n Music? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you lik ePop'n Music (now)?
  Yes!
  ... No.
View Results

Rachel Hart

Playful Bunny

10,365 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:08 pm
You herd of Dance Dance Revolution, right?

Have you ever listen to WHite Loves, Love2 Sugar, Daikenkai, or even Mahou no Tobira?

Those songs are from Pop'n Music, and when I first experience the sites, I like was like: OMG!!! So many characters! heart

Thats what I hope one day a music game with lots of characters to love.. And it's here! biggrin

Even anime fans from Japan likes it. And so do you! XD

Before I go on, here are some of my fave characters.. Just by looking at them...

User Image
Mniit's (PnM FEVER AKA 14)

User Image
Mutsuki (PnM 8 CS)

User Image
Space*Maco (PnM10)

And my personal favorite from teh OLD Pop'n Music days:

User Image
TIMER-KUN!!! heart

I don't want to be left out with obsesion with music games.. crying So thats why i'm trying to ask! ^^;

If you live in California, theres this one and only machine here around Rolland Heights, if you are interested...

Now.. What do you think? (I'll give you the link to the Gateway and you go look at "verson number" and surf at "Music and Characters"! ^^;

http://www.konami.jp/bemani/popn/

P.S. Don't call me weird, okay? *Points at Mel.. -x-* Sorry Mel!!!! crying  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:17 pm
I haven't heard it sad  

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Rachel Hart

Playful Bunny

10,365 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:31 pm
Warrior_Sandstorm
I haven't heard it sad

(P.S. I'm known as Kyubi Shigowa if you are wondering about me..)

Thats what I mean.. I was hoping a few of you might get interested! XP (Tried on Melody, but.. Hard to crack.. XP)

Oh well, I tried. I just don't wan to be left behind.. (And lost in the roleplaying world...)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:22 pm
I've seen your Pop'n art on DA, so it's indeed piqued my interest. :3

Uuuuunfortunately we don't have a Pop'n machine around here. crying Life is cruel.

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:57 pm
Rachel Hart
Warrior_Sandstorm
I haven't heard it sad

(P.S. I'm known as Kyubi Shigowa if you are wondering about me..)

Thats what I mean.. I was hoping a few of you might get interested! XP (Tried on Melody, but.. Hard to crack.. XP)

Oh well, I tried. I just don't wan to be left behind.. (And lost in the roleplaying world...)

yeah I know! But like Sangome I don't have that here either XP  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:57 am
I go to an arcade that has it...occasionaly, it's long trek to get to Oakland, Michigan, however it's worth when I feel in the need to play Pop'n Music...and/or Supernova, ITG2, or even getting owned at Tekken 5...but that was off topic, and yes I'm familiar with said game.  

KonobuDragon22

Eloquent Sophomore

4,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lieutenant--Dan
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:28 pm
O.o a DDR Clone? gonk IM SCARED. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:16 pm
I've neveeeeer played DDR or that game.

But i've played 'Bust a Groove' ...Does that count? x_X (Is a dancing game, like DDR, but not dancing pad. You use the arrow keys on the controller).

ANYTHING that involves feet i #### up on... BIG TIME. I'm so graceful.

The Master uses Thread

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:49 pm
[-Tedious-]
I've neveeeeer played DDR or that game.

You told me you hated DDR.

Yet now you say you've never played it.

WTF MATE? gonk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:26 pm
I played DDR. I suck at it XP  

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

KonobuDragon22

Eloquent Sophomore

4,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:49 am
To me DDR is very fun been playing it for 3 years...gonna try to pass Paranoia Survivor Heavy today, also noted I got 5th place in a DDR tournament (In the Heavy division) back in June.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:35 pm
KonobuDragon22
To me DDR is very fun been playing it for 3 years...gonna try to pass Paranoia Survivor Heavy today, also noted I got 5th place in a DDR tournament (In the Heavy division) back in June.

I wish I was that good ^_^ Good luck on getting through Paranoia Survivor Heavy ^_^ And congrats in the tournament!  

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Rachel Hart

Playful Bunny

10,365 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:01 pm
Pop'n Music is more of a "rhythm" game.. And no. Not a rip-off. Pop'n Music is part of the "Bemani Music Game Series", which that also involve with DDR.

I played DDR for like six years already, and sitll love it. Thanks to "Love 2 Sugar", I got hooked to Pop'n Music.

I never played Bust-A-Groove, but I wish I have that game, if I were into video games if I were a kid. ^^;

The machine I play is a bit far away, but it's a street I remember because my family goes to one of those routes for going to asian supermarkets. ^^;

I have nowhere to go at Gaia (nor hate to interfeare with people's conversations...) so i'll post screenshots from the game.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

And if anyone here is a Sukidoden fan, the hero from V (i'm a sucker for not knowng his name...), he's going to be in Pop'n Music Carnival CS (AKA for the PS2!)

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:26 pm
Sorry if I spam my own thread, but it's to beyound sad that i'm the only Pop'n Music fan in this Guild1 XP

Before i'll get back to the main topic, heres something i've done Bemani-Related:

DDR: I finaly obtain SuperNOVA (as early Christmas present. XD) and work out with the Steller Joints AKA Planets. I also learned a few Heavy skills, but best advantage is at Star Gate Heaven in 2x speed. I hop like a rabbit to much. XP

Pop'n: The main topic. Since Halloween is not to far, I want to show off my love for Pop'n Music! But Japan made good ones, especialy like a good realestic Timer and Kajika! >.< But I try not to mind. This year, I will be Mimi in the Witch outfit in Pop'n Music 10. If you have no clue, heres the image:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Except that my hair color will remain teh same, and I don't own eye-contacts. But I did the witch hat with rabbit ears (not a big one, though.) and that yellow stripe out of construction paper. Shirt may vary, but I think the black may be the perfect chance. I just need to adjust the black shirt that I found in my clothing closet. I will also in blue jeans and not black like that image. Also becuase thats the original jeans color for PnM10 Mimi

PnM10 has that magical fantasy feel, not to scary, and feels like you are in a fairy tale. Thats why I like the theme for 10. Also 13's Carnival because well... I got a feeling it has that "Alice in Wonderland" feel to it. (It was also themed with play card symbols like heart, spade, clubs, and diamonds.

Also, the home verson for Carnival has already released to Japan, and those outside of Japan made their pre-orders online and got their bounus as well like the V-Rare Soundtrack, Poster, E-Card pouch, and including stickers. (XD) And like I said earlier, Prince of Faelia from Suikoden V made a cameo appearance in Pop'n, for those fans out there. I got the screenshots for your fans out there. Prince isn't the only one who's Pop'n-fied! ^^;

User Image

Also fell in love for Lotte, a identical twin for PnM10's Ratte. More darker than her sugary sister who used to work for as a cute janator. ^^;

Lotte: User Image

And Ratte: User Image

See the difference? I also got hooked to Nightmare Carousel, and character Kanta, a cute but also a bit freaky plushed puppet. I have no picture yet, bu t you can check the website out for the characters!

http://www.konami.jp/bemani/popn/gs/13/index.html

This game includes a new remix of Butterfly By Smile.DK! ^_^; (I have the MP3 if you want...)

P.S. Heres Timer's idol parther, Ice!

User Image

Have to admit, I love this outfit now and wanting to play the KeyTar after listening to GET WILD! ^^; (A anime (or City Hunters) liscenced remix verson by NMR...)  

Rachel Hart

Playful Bunny

10,365 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Rachel Hart

Playful Bunny

10,365 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:33 pm
Meh.. Just something..

User Image
This is Shoko, the girl i'm Gaia-cosplaying...

I feel alone and that i'm like the only person who LOVES Pop'n so much! X_X

But finaly took Melody to "Arcade Infinity" and played Pop'n together! heart

And our gameplay pics...
User Image  
Anime, Manga, Cartoons, and Games.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items