Welcome to Gaia! ::

+++The Fall of Roses+++

Back to Guilds

The story of Osiris City and the supernatural creatures which inhabit it. (Come play with us...) 

Tags: vampires, witches, werewolves, literate, semi-literate 

Reply Osiris City
Abandoned House on the Mountain Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sexyviv14

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:58 pm
This is for vampires who want a place to crash for the day, or just stay. It has everything, even a full library, for those who are searching for things...
Have a good time and enjoy.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:20 pm
Miguel stared out at the open sky, fascinated by the pure white of the halo around the full moon. A soft sigh escaped his lips as he felt a breeze of cool night air.
Yes, it is beautiful tonight...
He ran a pale hand through his tangled mess of blonde tresses, pushing them away from his gentle face. Two dark eyes stared out into the evening, watching the lights go out in a distant town.
His awe of such beauty starting to pass, he reached for his flute. His elegant digits wrapped delicately around the intrument, he brought it to his lips, closing his eyes as he searched for a tune.
He chose his favorite lulliby, the Song of Slumber, and smiled before he blew a quiet note. As it floated gently out of the flute, it was swept away by the wind as it blew into the dark night. Situating himself more comfortably in the window sill, he began to play.

HopeInTears

sexyviv14

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:58 pm
Saskia reached the house just slightly behind Grave and entered. As soon as the pair stepped in the door the torches on the walls lit up. Saskia moved over to a couch in the room and stretched herself on it, yawning lazily. "I think I'm just gonna crash here tonight...I'll pick my room tomorrow night." She paused looking at grave."Feel free to rome around." She maintaned eye contact while waiting for a reply.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:51 pm
Approaching cautiously Angelique eyed the dark building. The notice did say it was a safe place to say, and she was so tired. Opening the door slowly she slipped inside, trying to go unnoticed. I really should try no tto be so frightened, after all it's not like every building I walk into is going to house people trying to kill me. The war's over after all. A little more confidently, she shut the door behind her. She could see the girl lying on the couch. "I hope I'm not intruding."  

Angelique_Williams

Angelique_Williams

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:33 pm
Taking silence as a no, Angelique shrugged her bag higher on her shoulder and went to look for a room. Upstairs she found, much to her delight, a librairy.

"Okay, I'm offically sleeping in here." Angelique laughed.

She set her bag down on a nearby sofa and proceeded to look around. Picking a book off the shelves she returned to the sofa. With no blankets, and nothing but the few lamps on the walls she knew this would never do. Across from the sofa was a fire place with a few slightly dusty logs. Rumaging in her bag Angelique came up with a box of matches and some old paper, and went about trying to light the fire.

Ten minutes later she was sucessful and retreated back to the sofa and the book she'd picked out. "Hopefully that chimney is clean, and the place doesn't catch fire." Looking around she sighed. "It's not home. It's just not home."

Using her jacket as a blanket Angelique curled up on the couch and let her weariness overtake her. If anyone in this house is hostle you're done for you know, the voice in her head reasoned. I know, the sleepy part replyed, but if they want me, let them have me. It's not like this is home...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:02 pm
Saskia had unknowingly fallen asleep on the couch. She sat up the next night wondering what new vampires roamed this houses halls. She looked around the room trying to see if grave had slept on the other couch.  

sexyviv14

Nyknackpattywack

Sparkly Heckler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:08 pm
(sorry been hard to get on lately @_@)
Grave looked down at Saskia as he saw her stir awake before returning his gaze to the crack in the boards. His fingers rested lightly on his chin as he stared at the outside world with a bit of remorse before looking back down at Saskia staying their neutral grey. "Someone is here. Their by the fireplace asleep. I doubt they know of our presence so I took no heed to it." Grave looked to the side a moment unsure of what to say before closing his eyes and sitting on the other couch running a hand through his hair. "I hope you enjoyed your nap."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:25 pm
Sophie walking up the trail to a house, stared at trees around her. Then as she reached the house and entered she didn't really know where to go. So see wandered around the halls trying to find someone to tell her where to go. Then as Sophie opened the door she saw two people on two seperate couchs. "Um...excuse me, but where can I find the owner of this estate. I would like to stay for the night?" She said as her black cat jumped down from her arms.  

Guardan Of Death Tachi

Vampiress`BellaMarie.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:21 pm
Annabelle and Xavier entered, walking pass the girl who just previously had come. They stayed quiet, not knowing anything themselves. The two of them walked down the hall, until Xavier noticed Annabelle wandering into the library. "Beautiful..." she whispered. She marveled at the seemingly endless, innumerable amount of books. Xavier tapped her head hard to get her attention. "Ow, ow."
"Come, Anna," he said. "I know you are just as tired as I."
Annabelle sighed. "Very well..." she said as she followed him to a vacant room. It was subtly elegant but very worn out. Annabelle pressed her lips, critically.
"Oh, Anna, don't be so picky. Just go to sleep. I'll stay up," Xavier said.

"Xavier, I know you are tired as well."

"I'm all right."

"You are so difficult. Fine, I shall sleep in the bed for tonight." Annabelle lied herself down under the covers and drifted.
~+~
Merely five hours had passed when Annabelle awoke. She glanced around for Xavier and spotted him fast asleep on a couch inside the room. She laughed quietly to herself.
How typical, she thought.
She walked over to him, picked him up, and layed him down upon the bed. Annabelle then returned to her own slumber.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:37 pm
After a while Sophie finally got the idea to go find a room. She searched and searched till she found a room right next to the library. ~Awesome!~ She thought. Her black cat curled into a ball and purred as it sleep on the pillow on the the bed. Sophie put her sword and bag down on the table in the cornor and headed to the bed. As she climbed in she said,"Good-night Midnight." (midnight=name of cat.)  

Guardan Of Death Tachi

Vampiress`BellaMarie.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:35 pm
Annabelle woke first. She rose from the bed and left a note for Xavier. She then walked into the hallway, seeking.
I wonder if there's any food around here... she thought.

~+~
Xavier woke approximately an hour later. He turned over and noticed a note beside him.

Xavier, I went looking for food. Wait in the room or acompany me.

Annabelle.

p.s. And, please, don't cause any trouble.

Xavier rolled his eyes. He got up, tossed the note, and left the room to join Annabelle.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:18 pm
Saskia sat for a while then said"I'm off to explore." as she exited the room she glanced back at Grave and comented, "yes thank you it was a nice nap......."  

sexyviv14

Nyknackpattywack

Sparkly Heckler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:37 pm
Grave let his entire figure droop staring up at the ceiling his entire manner seeming to age instantly. Holding his hand over his eyes he plucked out the contacts that revealed his black eyes. "Why do I things like this? Hide the fact that I'm much older than I appear? What compulses me to constantly dye the white out of my hair and put these contacts in every single night?" Staring at the doorway for a moment he looked back up replacing the contacts. "Well best go greet the company." With that he stood walking out into the hallway his youthful step returning from the stumbling state it had been moments before he entered the hallway.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:14 pm
Sophie woke up and thought about going to the library to find some information on some people. Midnight followed her into the library. She looked at the books and picked one out and started reading. While Midnight went exploring around the house. Midnight stopped and sat down in the middle of the hallway.  

Guardan Of Death Tachi

Osiris City

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces