Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

+
View Results

[KookieMunzta]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:52 am
Mine is a nickname that my boyfriend gave me because i love cookies..
xp

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:59 am
User Image

[KookieMunzta]

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:01 am
mine is my nick name with my last name kinda  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:34 am
mine's spanish for a dead angel... someone who's dead inside.
it explains a lot of things about me.

Angel Muerto

Zygona

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:06 pm
i first wanted Zygoma its a short form for the Zygomatic its a small bone in your skull. but something happend with that name and it never got accepted so i took Zygona insted. i think it sounds better anyway  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:20 pm
Mines kind of honoring someone my family and I lost in 1988.

My second brothers name is Keelan and when he was born, he was a still born. He had died from a hole in his heart or his lungs (I always get it mixed up). My brother and I are very close in more ways then one. He was born January 14, 1988 and I was born December 15, 1988.

My parents and I have a very strong beliefe that he gave his life so I could live. Nine weeks into my moms pregnancy with me her water broke. so my dad ran her to the hospital to find that they would have to remove the baby inside her (me). Just as the doctor was preparing for the surgery, he stopped for a second and decided to check for a heartbeat on more time and guess what! He found it! I was still alive. The doctor told my parents that I would either have brain damage or I wouldn't survive. There was only a 10% chance I was going to make it. He made my mom stay in bed for the rest of her pregnancy.

December 15th:: The doctors had told my mom the due date was Dec. 25th but my mom decided she didn't wanna be in the hospital on Christmas so she had them do a C-Section on the 15th. As the doctor was getting ready to open the sack around me, he came to find that the sack had sealed up twice as strong and there were systs and cancerous cells all around the sack. When he finally broke it open, he found that the sack was so strong, nothing harmful was able to get through. He pulled me out and gave me my scores. My mom says its hard for babies to get perfect scores..Well..I got the perfect scores. The doctors said it was amazing and that I was one of the only babies that survived without brain damage..Even though my dad swears I'm retarted! xd

My parents and I believe Keelan was protecting me so that I could take his place here and I thank him every chance I get. I've also been visited by him. I don't know how many people here believe in things like that but he's come to me many many times. My mom runs a website that has pictures I drew of angels I had seen.

I dedicated my user name to him because if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be here. The other half of my name is a name my best friend and I made up.  

KeelanAbduxuel

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:57 am
KeelanAbduxuel

My second brothers name is Keelan and when he was born, he was a still born. He had died from a hole in his heart or his lungs (I always get it mixed up). My brother and I are very close in more ways then one. He was born January 14, 1988 and I was born December 15, 1988.

My parents and I have a very strong beliefe that he gave his life so I could live. Nine weeks into my moms pregnancy with me her water broke. so my dad ran her to the hospital to find that they would have to remove the baby inside her (me). Just as the doctor was preparing for the surgery, he stopped for a second and decided to check for a heartbeat on more time and guess what! He found it! I was still alive. The doctor told my parents that I would either have brain damage or I wouldn't survive. There was only a 10% chance I was going to make it. He made my mom stay in bed for the rest of her pregnancy.

December 15th:: The doctors had told my mom the due date was Dec. 25th but my mom decided she didn't wanna be in the hospital on Christmas so she had them do a C-Section on the 15th. As the doctor was getting ready to open the sack around me, he came to find that the sack had sealed up twice as strong and there were systs and cancerous cells all around the sack. When he finally broke it open, he found that the sack was so strong, nothing harmful was able to get through. He pulled me out and gave me my scores. My mom says its hard for babies to get perfect scores..Well..I got the perfect scores. The doctors said it was amazing and that I was one of the only babies that survived without brain damage..Even though my dad swears I'm retarted! xd

My parents and I believe Keelan was protecting me so that I could take his place here and I thank him every chance I get. I've also been visited by him. I don't know how many people here believe in things like that but he's come to me many many times. My mom runs a website that has pictures I drew of angels I had seen.

I dedicated my user name to him because if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be here. The other half of my name is a name my best friend and I made up.
that made me cry crying its so sad and happy at the same time  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:59 pm
KeelanAbduxuel

this is the second time i hear this story and just like before it touched me deep inside. it's awesome. your brother is definitely out there watching over you. i know he is.  

Angel Muerto

KeelanAbduxuel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:52 pm
Angel Muerto
KeelanAbduxuel

this is the second time i hear this story and just like before it touched me deep inside. it's awesome. your brother is definitely out there watching over you. i know he is.

I really hope so. I'm glad that you were willing to read it a second time. sweatdrop I still can't wait for the day I get to see him again.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:20 pm
KeelanAbduxuel
Angel Muerto
KeelanAbduxuel

I really hope so. I'm glad that you were willing to read it a second time. sweatdrop I still can't wait for the day I get to see him again.

hopefully you'll see him again soon  

Angel Muerto

KeelanAbduxuel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:43 pm
Angel Muerto
KeelanAbduxuel
Angel Muerto
KeelanAbduxuel

hopefully you'll see him again soon

I really want to and I'm all excited for it! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:12 pm
mine was created in a secret labatory that no body shall dare speak of .............. lol jk i like froggy's .................yeah.......  

froggywoggy

Romantic Torture

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:51 pm
mines kinda like my msn name  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:54 pm
Well, Pensuke was taken, so I went with the next best thing.  

Pensakura

Noxide

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:24 am
nicknames are over rated  
The Gold Mine

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items