Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply kpopFANS
Lee Soo Man slapped Max Changmin from TVXQ..Find out why Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

versusme

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:37 am
I'm so freaking mad!!!!and I saw LSM before but didn't know it was him..ARGH!!!!!!How could I!!!!
---------------------------------------------------
In Changmin's drama, Snow Flower, he was supposed to film a "bed scene" with the female lead, Go Ara. As Changmin wasn't experienced enough, (even he had not kissed before) he insisted not to film that particular scene. Lee Soo Man was very angry and he immidiately slapped Changmin really really hard when they are on the set in front of everyone because he wanted Changmin to film it. But still, Changmin continued to reject that scene so, the directors had no choice but to remove that scene.

Credits translation: Amanda
Credits: __Christine @ Cyxion Forums
Source: m.cassiopeia  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:29 am
calverse
I'm so freaking mad!!!!and I saw LSM before but didn't know it was him..ARGH!!!!!!How could I!!!!
In Changmin's drama, Snow Flower, he was supposed to film a "bed scene" with the female lead, Go Ara. As Changmin wasn't experienced enough, (even he had not kissed before) he insisted not to film that particular scene. Lee Soo Man was very angry and he immidiately slapped Changmin really really hard when they are on the set in front of everyone because he wanted Changmin to film it. But still, Changmin continued to reject that scene so, the directors had no choice but to remove that scene.

Ugh what a dirty scene!!! -0- GO CHANGMIN! GO FOR YOUR RIGHTS!! I woulda slapped that guy back. -_-  

I Have Moved

versusme

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:48 am
exactly!!!I mean he's only 18!!!and he's the innocent and this is for the girl's own good anyway...She'll be killed by fans if they did the scene..anyways...!!!Argh..I'm so angry when i think about it!!!I sould have slapped that Lee Soo Man when i had the chance...but i didin't know that it was him....  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:23 pm
urgh! i'm so mad i could slap Lee Soo Man if i met him! stressed you go Changmin! fight for your right! 3nodding  

Primadonna_B2UTY

Beloved Sweetheart

7,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Shibuki-kun

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:03 pm
I would of slapped Lee Soo Min if he forced me to do something i wasn't comfortable with......and if he still pressured me about it,doom will go his way........yay for Changmin!! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:46 pm
O_O CHANGMIN WAS SLAPPED? crying

omfg....my heart is breaking...;0;  

Teh Eve

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:55 pm
not max. . anybody but max!!! he is the most innocent one in that group!!!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:08 pm
Not to break the hate or anything, but who IS this Soo Min? O___o  

I Have Moved

Hyung Horangi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:20 am
sm is is simply one big a**  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:06 am
Lee Soo Man is the head of S.M .Entertainment(TXVQ's contracted company)  

versusme

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:43 pm
calverse
Lee Soo Man is the head of S.M .Entertainment(TXVQ's contracted company)

OH MY GOD............ O__________________;

I wanted to be part of SM Town, but if a man like that is in charge, I think I'll look for another company....... O______o  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:44 pm
Prince Orange
calverse

Ugh what a dirty scene!!! -0- GO CHANGMIN! GO FOR YOUR RIGHTS!! I woulda slapped that guy back. -_-

Eww, i agree with you! That's gross, but that director shouldn't have slapped him across the face. He gets to choose what he wants to do, i mean, the director wants him to be in the film, it doesn't matter if Changmin does it or not.  

-alwaysmile-

Hyung Horangi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:44 pm
he always pushes his talents whether they like it or not.... how sad.... go figure why a lot of their past talents including shinhwa decided to leave sm  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:37 am
=( ^ that is true.

Sm has lost a lot of popularity. ><

*shakes fist*  

Teh Eve

versusme

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:38 am
Yeap...I heard they also do alot of dirty jobs....and Soo Man like...threathens they workers and give them really less pay...I mean...REAL less...Like 3 cents for every cd they sold  
kpopFANS

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff