Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Anime, Manga, Cartoons, and Games.
I know something you don't know~... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abnormal!Sock `

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:40 am
I bet I do.
I know whose Nobody Axel is.
;P
Think hard enough and you'll know it too.
I mean, c'mon, same voice actor, hair and eye color...
Best friends with the spiky haired blonde guy....

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:44 am
Reno's.

I looked up KH2 on Wikipedia and saw that they have the same VA. P=

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

Abnormal!Sock `

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:46 am
D=
I hate you.
So.
Very.
Very.
Much. crying
Take away my fun, will you? -clings to her Advent Children DVD-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:47 am
-Toe-Sock-
D=
I hate you.
So.
Very.
Very.
Much. crying
IF YOU DIDN'T WANT ME TO GUESS THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID SO! crying

Sheesh. >_> *clings to Advent Children DVD and copy of FFVII* They're the only ones that undertsand me.

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

Abnormal!Sock `

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:52 am
[.Hoho-papa.]
-Toe-Sock-
D=
I hate you.
So.
Very.
Very.
Much. crying

Sheesh. >_> *clings to Advent Children DVD and copy of FFVII* They're the only ones that undertsand me.

Nah, I did. xD I knew you'd know it.
By the way, I told my friend Dunkin to befriend you on YIM. His screenname is chaoticxclown. Be nice to him. He rocks. =P
However, he thinks Sephiroth is a coward.
But that is...well...understandable.
x_x
=P I beat KH2.

x3 And I have a Reno-Axel tattoo on my leg. Though I wrote Reno backwords. so it looks like oNeR. x_x

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:52 am
*marks tally*

This makes it...how many times have you said you hated me? gonk I lost count at 50.

What did you expect from the Final Fantasy otaku?! gonk

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:53 am
-Toe-Sock-
[.Hoho-papa.]
-Toe-Sock-
D=
I hate you.
So.
Very.
Very.
Much. crying

By the way, I told my friend Dunkin to befriend you on YIM. His screenname is chaoticxclown. Be nice to him. He rocks. =P
x_x
=P I beat KH2.

x3 And I have a Reno-Axel tattoo on my leg. Though I wrote Reno backwords. so it looks like oNeR. x_x

I hate YOU now. gonk First agreeing that Sephiroth is a coward, AND beating KH2 before me.

IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT I'M STUCK ON THAT FREAKING SURFER-DUDE WANNABE! *runs off crying*

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:53 am
[.Hoho-papa.]
*marks tally*

This makes it...how many times have you said you hated me? gonk I lost count at 50.

What did you expect from the Final Fantasy otaku?! gonk

xD I said I knew you'd know it.
-giggles- I'm not mad, really.
I just wanted a hug. =P

Abnormal!Sock `

Abnormal!Sock `

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:55 am
[.Hoho-papa.]
-Toe-Sock-
[.Hoho-papa.]
-Toe-Sock-
D=
I hate you.
So.
Very.
Very.
Much. crying

x_x
=P I beat KH2.

I hate YOU now. gonk First agreeing that Sephiroth is a coward, AND beating KH2 before me.

IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT I'M STUCK ON THAT FREAKING SURFER-DUDE WANNABE! *runs off crying*

Surfer....
o_o Who? Demyx? o_o Ahm.... x_x
x_x

Anyways, I mean, he stabs Arieth, then runs away. D= Kinda cowardly. x_x He's still my lord and master and I do respect him, however, x___X

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:58 am
-Toe-Sock-
[.Hoho-papa.]
-Toe-Sock-
[.Hoho-papa.]
-Toe-Sock-
D=
I hate you.
So.
Very.
Very.
Much. crying

x_x
=P I beat KH2.

Surfer....
x_x

Anyways, I mean, he stabs Arieth, then runs away. D= Kinda cowardly. x_x He's still my lord and master and I do respect him, however, x___X
Nono, Xigbar. He sounds like a surfer-dude. It must be his voice.

=___=** Have you even PLAYED Final Fantasy VII? He doesn't exactly "run away". Jenova comes and takes his place. What kind of idiot would just stick around after killing someone, anyway?

And you're not getting a hug after that. TT *hugs knees and throws ball at wall*

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

Abnormal!Sock `

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:00 am
[.Hoho-papa.]
-Toe-Sock-
[.Hoho-papa.]
-Toe-Sock-
[.Hoho-papa.]
-Toe-Sock-
D=
I hate you.
So.
Very.
Very.
Much. crying

x_x
=P I beat KH2.

Surfer....
x_x

Nono, Xigbar. He sounds like a surfer-dude. It must be his voice.

=___=** Have you even PLAYED Final Fantasy VII? He doesn't exactly "run away". Jenova comes and takes his place. What kind of idiot would just stick around after killing someone, anyway?

And you're not getting a hug after that. TT *hugs knees and throws ball at wall*

Want to.
Can't.
Don't have enough money to buy it.
D; Well I'm SORRRRYYYY. -w-

Yeah, I tried to explain that too Dunkin, but he was like "Well he coulda been cool and stayed."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:03 am
-Toe-Sock-

Want to.
Can't.

Yeah, I tried to explain that too Dunkin, but he was like "Well he coulda been cool and stayed."
Oh brother. >_o No one in their right mind, no matter how "cool" they may be, doesn't just stick around after killing someone. >___> *still throws ball at wall* People gotta point out the negative in everyone. Then again, I'm one to talk...

Speaking of Sephiroth though...I finally got to him in KH2! I died in five seconds flat! surprised ... gonk ... crying

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

Abnormal!Sock `

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:05 am
[.Hoho-papa.]
-Toe-Sock-

Want to.
Can't.

Oh brother. >_o No one in their right mind, no matter how "cool" they may be, doesn't just stick around after killing someone. >___> *still throws ball at wall* People gotta point out the negative in everyone. Then again, I'm one to talk...

Speaking of Sephiroth though...I finally got to him in KH2! I died in five seconds flat! surprised ... gonk ... crying

o.o I found him right after I beat Radiant Garden.
I died in one hit. xD Yaaaaaaaaaay.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:08 am
-Toe-Sock-
[.Hoho-papa.]
-Toe-Sock-

Want to.
Can't.

You have to get Hollow Bastion renamed to Radiant Garden in order for you to meet Sephiroth to fight. In order to do so, you must clear all the worlds so you can go back to the Space Paranoids. I had skipped a few worlds, so... >>

I started laughing. Like a fangirl. >>....

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

Abnormal!Sock `

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:10 am
[.Hoho-papa.]
-Toe-Sock-
[.Hoho-papa.]
-Toe-Sock-

Want to.
Can't.

You have to get Hollow Bastion renamed to Radiant Garden in order for you to meet Sephiroth to fight. In order to do so, you must clear all the worlds so you can go back to the Space Paranoids. I had skipped a few worlds, so... >>

I started laughing. Like a fangirl. >>....

=D My sister was watching it and I was kinda making fun of him.
"Hey, I just met you. I don't know who you are. Your sword sucks. I want it. Goodbye." She burst out laughing. x_x
Anyways. -clings- I go home for good tomrow. =D

Anime, Manga, Cartoons, and Games.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces