Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Pairing Discussions
incest!? o.O Lucius/Draco Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hot?
  ...yea actually..
  eww! disgusting!
View Results

-Vacca Foeda-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:55 am
I've noticed that there isn't a thread on here covering Lucius/Draco and was a little confused as to why not! sweatdrop I find this pairing very beautiful! ...and hot
If you want to read a good (in my opinion- Not everyone has the same preferences whee ) Lucius/Draco fanfic to see what I'm talking about than you can always read A taste for blood
10 chapters, rated M, explicit
Am I the only one who likes this pairing? Am I just that messed up in the head?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:13 am
Okay, so I read the fic and meeeeehh, it's alright. Not something I'd read again, but it wasn't that bad. 3nodding  

`[snapexc0re!]

-Vacca Foeda-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:01 pm
`[snapexc0re!]
Okay, so I read the fic and meeeeehh, it's alright. Not something I'd read again, but it wasn't that bad. 3nodding

yea I understand
there aren't many LuciusXdraco fanfics out there that I like (well there aren't many out there at ALL) but I guess this one was my cup o' tea (seeing as I've read it 3 times and even printed it off! Oh god my parents were mad because it took up soooo much paper)

lol i'm glad u commented ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:04 pm
I love lucius/draco!  

Super Sexy Goldfish

-Vacca Foeda-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:28 pm
Magical Mrs. Mistoffelees
I love lucius/draco!

YES! *highfive*
hmmm the poll seems to be agreeing with us too...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:47 am
It can be a very beautiful pairing, if written the right way. Its not one of my favorite pairings, but I mostly like it with a three way with Harry, Snape or James involved. But I am a threeway whore so... sweatdrop  

HellsBitch

-Vacca Foeda-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:36 pm
HellsBitch
It can be a very beautiful pairing, if written the right way. Its not one of my favorite pairings, but I mostly like it with a three way with Harry, Snape or James involved. But I am a threeway whore so... sweatdrop

yes i agree with it being beautiful if written the right way. I've read some really lovely stories but I've also found some that just didn't make since and had them randomly doing it out of NOwhere

hehe threeways..... ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:45 pm
omg i love them toghter they are *has a bloody nose) i think you get what i mean... aff.net has some good luc/draco stories mrgreen  

Minorly-Crazy

-Vacca Foeda-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:13 am
Minorly-Crazy
omg i love them toghter they are *has a bloody nose) i think you get what i mean... aff.net has some good luc/draco stories mrgreen

yes yes! nosebleeds for all! yumm aff.net! you know I was really expecting this thread to have a lot of flamers and that the second answer in the poll would outway the first but I guess not! ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:06 am
Eh, nah, not for me... sweatdrop  

Silver and Silence

-Vacca Foeda-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:57 am
~Rei-Rei~
Eh, nah, not for me... sweatdrop

that tis ok!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:15 am
I'm not horrified by it but I can never see myself actually enjoying it.

External Penetration
Crew

Greedy Codger

Northern Nymph

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:54 pm
It is sooo hot, but incest is hot to begin with, I think Malfoycest is even better then twincest, It is one of my fav pairing in HP  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:50 am
External Penetration
I'm not horrified by it but I can never see myself actually enjoying it.

eh tis understandable! That's how I felt a loooooooooooooooooooong time ago! sweatdrop  

-Vacca Foeda-

-Vacca Foeda-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:52 am
dragon_nymph
It is sooo hot, but incest is hot to begin with, I think Malfoycest is even better then twincest, It is one of my fav pairing in HP

yes i have to agree with you! Malfoycest then twincest heart
hot, hot, hot!!
why is Lucius/Draco so damn hot?!  
Pairing Discussions

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out