View Results

Primadonna_B2UTY

Beloved Sweetheart

7,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
vs
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

who do you prefer more? i prefer TVXQ cuz i started liking K-pop because of them heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:29 am
This isn't really fair.
First of all TVXQ has 5 members while SuJu's got lyk 13.
TVXQ does a cappella while SuJu just sings and dances.
TVXQ has debuted in Korea, Japan, China and Taiwan while SuJu only has made a debut in Korea.
TVXQ held live concerts in and out of Korea while SuJu still has to prepare for one.
TVXQ debuted in 2003 while SuJu in 2005.
TVXQ released overall(including their Japanese careers) 12(if you consider Hug International version) singles, 4 albums(if you consider Tri-Angle Chinese ver.) and 2 DVDs while on the other hand SuJu only 1 album and 1 single.
TVXQ mainly focuses on their singing career while SuJu has participated in various dramas, movies and commercials.
To me, TVXQ is a group that will probably last a long time while SuJu might pretty much split up any second to go and start their solo career as a model, VJ, actor, talent, gasoo, etc.
The more the band has members the less talented they are. =/ In this case, singing.

SURELY, TVXQ is favoured more than SuJu.  

K-Pop

Hyung Horangi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:05 pm
K-Pop
This isn't really fair.
First of all TVXQ has 5 members while SuJu's got lyk 13.
TVXQ does a cappella while SuJu just sings and dances.
TVXQ has debuted in Korea, Japan, China and Taiwan while SuJu only has made a debut in Korea.
TVXQ held live concerts in and out of Korea while SuJu still has to prepare for one.
TVXQ debuted in 2003 while SuJu in 2005.
TVXQ released overall(including their Japanese careers) 12(if you consider Hug International version) singles, 4 albums(if you consider Tri-Angle Chinese ver.) and 2 DVDs while on the other hand SuJu only 1 album and 1 single.
TVXQ mainly focuses on their singing career while SuJu has participated in various dramas, movies and commercials.
To me, TVXQ is a group that will probably last a long time while SuJu might pretty much split up any second to go and start their solo career as a model, VJ, actor, talent, gasoo, etc.
The more the band has members the less talented they are. =/ In this case, singing.

SURELY, TVXQ is favoured more than SuJu.

i agree... but i think both of them have high possibilities of break up... you know, just like hot...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:44 am
This cannot be counted that way as they are totally different...Suju is 13 members all from other careers and MC,DJ ,actors,models and so on and TVXQ are really just singer and dancers...I like them both the same as they all sang different songs...I can't possibly chose one of them...They are both amazing boy-bands  

versusme

K-Pop

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:51 am
Markonji
i agree... but i think both of them have high possibilities of break up... you know, just like hot...
Yes, but there's also a possiblity that they might be as famous and lasting as Shinhwa.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:51 am
ummm. . i think i like dong bang shin ki better, but thats only cause they've been around a little longer and ive heard more of their songs. but their style is changing and so is super junior's. right now, i would have to say that tvxq is my favorite, but that may change.  

f a n g i r l

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:20 pm
well i am scared of both of them now. . .

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:33 pm
hehe. . .me too  

f a n g i r l

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:10 pm
yay!! someone agrees with me. .  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:13 am
K-Pop
Markonji
Yes, but there's also a possiblity that they might be as famous and lasting as Shinhwa.

agree agree... hmmm.... i'd side with dong bang shinki yeah!!  

Hyung Horangi

~blossom_Mitsuki~

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:40 am
I'd go with DBSK. Then again all of you are right saying there can be a possiblity they might break up. I wonder if they all go solo, will they still sound good? *hmmmm...........thinks*

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:16 pm
i'm liking DBSK at the moment  

musamitomi

konayuki-chan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:11 am
im torn. ive been in dbsk fever for quite some time now and suddenly, im having suju fever too....HOW ?!?!?!?!?!?

both of them have come along way. but i still think shinhwa is da best~  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:17 pm
I'm getting more and more into Super junior, but I think I will always stay a loyal TVXQ fan.

Yakamashii

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:36 pm
kekeke. . . well i guess i am not a loyal fan like you guys. . i say make boring music videos and start sing differently and i stop listening to them until they make a come back. .

kpopFANS

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff