Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply kpopFANS
"Goong", "Stairway to Heaven", "Kim Sam Soon" or "My Girl"? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

"Goong", "Stairway to Heaven", "Kim Sam Soon" or "My Girl"?
  Goong
  Stairway to Heaven
  Kim Sam Soon
  My Girl
View Results

-alwaysmile-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:38 pm
We all know that there are alot of really good korean movies out there, but which is your favourite out of these four? My favourite has been "Kim Sam Soon" because it is original. Almost all dramas or comedys are based on someone whose suppose to be pretty and skinny in the movie, while in this comedy, the main character is suppose to be fat and ugly. This movie is one of the all-time favourite movies i've watched! If you like "Goong", you'll like this 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:48 pm
for me, its hard to pick between goong and stairway to heaven. they both had their boring parts. but goong was funny and stairway to heaven was sad. . . hmmm. . . maybe i like goong better.  

f a n g i r l

Samsoonie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:27 pm
kim samsoon was soo funny i loved it so much (hehe which is why my user name is Samsoonie ^^;;; ) hyun bin was soo cute! i saw the last eps. in korea while i was at this korean camp!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:52 pm
I picked Goong because they had what I look for in dramas. Goong was funny, romantic, and sad! And almost every character in the drama I had sympathy, sorrow, confusion, happiness and somewhat angry at them. n___nb
Yep! Lots of emotions!
Oh and love triangles between the married couple! Like wow! surprised

I liked Stairway to Heaven too! ^^v

peachy keem

Timid Tree

10,800 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Frozen Solid 200

Hyung Horangi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:31 pm
my girl is really funny and cute... still haven't finished it though... i'm watching it via local channel... hehehe  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:47 pm
hmmmm. . .i think that stairway to heaven is the best one up there. . goong was just a drama because i did not have anything else to watch. .

[schizophrenic]

musamitomi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:19 pm
i loved goong  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:07 am
my girl hands down! i heart lee dong wook  

konayuki-chan

Yakamashii

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:31 pm
If I were to cut out two just to narrow my favorites down, I would keep My Girl and Goong. I can never decide between those two! My Girl had more comedy and Lee Jun Ki ninja heart but I loved the storyline of Goong and how Eun Hye played her role. So it's a tie between Goong and My Girl!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:12 pm
if i had to choose, i would pick Goong & My Girl..bcuz they are the best k-dramas. heart  

SarangMin91

Romantic Cat

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100

CrazyDriver101

1,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:52 pm
Personally I liked "Kim Sam Soon" (so far anyways) "Goong" was just frustrating (It was getting boring at the end too) and I didn't watch "Stairway to heaven" or "My girl" Yet.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:23 pm
goong is great~!

but my favorite lies with Kim Sam Soon both of them are funny and cute together!  

bluejade14

Kazuya Kamenashi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:15 pm
From that list I've only seen Goong.

It was my first Kdrama, let along my first ASIAN drama. XDDD

I pulled my first all-nighter with drama. Sooo good. <333

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:19 pm
hmmm. . . .my first asain drama was probably mars. . then 1 litre of tears, nobuta wo produce. . hmmm. . that is funny i do not remember what my first korean drama was. . either stairway to heaven or love letter. .  

[schizophrenic]

fmafreak

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:48 pm
SAM SOON~ she is sooooooooooo awsome and the song she is is really good!!<3  
kpopFANS

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items