Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply kpopFANS
What do you like about K-POP/ROCK singers? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which hair color would you dye/bleach your hair to?
  Red or orange
  Blonde/White blonde, silver
  Blue, pink, ANYTHING COLORFUL!
  Just gonna leave it as my original color, unless I start graying...
  Nothing, my head is gonna be bald. :D
View Results

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:30 pm
Just to see what people are into these days. ^___^ Whether it's because they're popular, or you have your own reasons for liking an artist, post it all here. ^_________^

What I like in artists:

Their insanity
Their music
Their ability to make me laugh
Their fashion
Their beauty (Both inside AND out. ^___^)
And their creativity. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:44 pm
The poll question... my hair has been dyed to dark red 2x already, but they seem to turn orangey.. Yep!

Why I like them..

Personality
Enthusiasum in their performances
Meanings of their songs
Their style and beauty
basically the same as your's.
Yeppers! biggrin  

peachy keem

Timid Tree

10,800 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Frozen Solid 200

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:48 pm
rhapsodess
The poll question... my hair has been dyed to dark red 2x already, but they seem to turn orangey.. Yep!

Why I like them..

Personality
Enthusiasum in their performances
Meanings of their songs
Their style and beauty
basically the same as your's.
Yeppers! biggrin

Orangey? DAANG...... I want mine to be orange with blonde streaks in them :3 It's gonna look funky ahhahaha

LoL I guess I outlined what most people like about artists. ^___^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:40 pm
oh oh i had reddish streaks in my hair last year when i went to korea buuut then it turned blonde-like because i guess it just didnt stay well with my hair *sigh* asian hair..

BUT ANYHOW! haha

their music is sooo innocent compaired to the music played in the states
i love their fashion
the way their voice sounds
their dance moves
i just love their songs in general ^^  

Samsoonie

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:59 pm
Samsoonie
oh oh i had reddish streaks in my hair last year when i went to korea buuut then it turned blonde-like because i guess it just didnt stay well with my hair *sigh* asian hair..

BUT ANYHOW! haha

their music is sooo innocent compaired to the music played in the states
i love their fashion
the way their voice sounds
their dance moves
i just love their songs in general ^^

KYAA Excellent. :3

I like all that too. ^____________^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:07 am
I want one or two think streaks in my hair that shall be changing colours every season. :3 My parents don't allow my hair to be dyed so I'll just do that when I get my own ID.

What I love about Korean stars;
Personality
Passion and enthusiasm for what they do
Fashion sense
Humour
Love for their fans
Insanity  

K-Pop

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:29 am
K-Pop
I want one or two think streaks in my hair that shall be changing colours every season. :3 My parents don't allow my hair to be dyed so I'll just do that when I get my own ID.

What I love about Korean stars;
Personality
Passion and enthusiasm for what they do
Fashion sense
Humour
Love for their fans
Insanity

YES!!! You said insanity! :3 Excellent. Excellent. ^___________^

My parents let me bleach my hair, but just not the whole thing which sucks. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:50 pm
it's all about the hair and the voice!!! boo yah!!!  

Hyung Horangi

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:44 pm
Markonji
it's all about the hair and the voice!!! boo yah!!!

YOU GOT IT BOY! biggrin

Visual is important as their voice lalala................  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:55 pm
I like there dancing skills and singing skills smile They are good entertainers i have to say, but there aren't many singers that play musical instruments at all, unless they are in bands are rock singers of course wink  

-alwaysmile-

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:18 pm
black_fairy12
I like there dancing skills and singing skills smile They are good entertainers i have to say, but there aren't many singers that play musical instruments at all, unless they are in bands are rock singers of course wink

Haha that's the life of POP. ^__________^ They just have to be fit for dancing and rockers need their precious instruments and their screaming skills. ^______^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:05 pm
black_fairy12
You're quite wrong about that. In Korea, you have to at the least know how to play do re mi fa sol la ti do on the Piano if you aren't aiming to master it. Instruments are an essential part in student's studies. In Korea, you're one of the stupid ones if you do not know how to 'play' any kind of instrument or not know how to read notes or cords. And even for pop gasoos it is needed to know how to play the piano at the least. For composing their own songs, practicing their songs, etc.

In the North Korea, you need to fully master atleast one instrument to get into university. >>;  

K-Pop

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:38 am
K-Pop
black_fairy12
You're quite wrong about that. In Korea, you have to at the least know how to play do re mi fa sol la ti do on the Piano if you aren't aiming to master it. Instruments are an essential part in student's studies. In Korea, you're one of the stupid ones if you do not know how to 'play' any kind of instrument or not know how to read notes or cords. And even for pop gasoos it is needed to know how to play the piano at the least. For composing their own songs, practicing their songs, etc.

In the North Korea, you need to fully master atleast one instrument to get into university. >>;

WHOA that's crazy O_O;;

HRmmmmmmmmm lalala......  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:31 pm
i like style and talent. .thats what i like in any kind of music. pretty people+talent= heart  

f a n g i r l

kpopFANS

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces