Reply Role Play
MAKE UR OWN CHAR RPG!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kradxon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:03 pm
alright guyz!! of course u kno the rules no cybering ect. and i am lienient on some cussing. SOME!!

1. no godmode (i mean it)
2 minimum to 3 weaknesses
3. max of 3 strengths
4. include a description, race, age, and name of ur char or go w/ wat u look like on gaia.

on the story anything goes.

Time setting is open for suggestions for now.

and pick a place (doesn't matter if its made up mind u)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:48 pm
Woot finally

Name: Rei
Race: Wulf Demon
Description: *points at avi*  

Nightshade_Wulf

Kradxon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:30 am
alrighty

Name: ryu
race: halfbreed demon wolf (major wolf lover)

Look: Short dark purple hair with aqua eyes . has silver wolf ears  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:20 pm
well hmm present sounds good shall we start demon wolf?  

Kradxon

Climarathorn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:17 am
Name: Lucius
race: half-human/half-wolf demon

apperance: look at my avi sometimes he has a wolf tail, thats when his demon powers are activated, and they only activate naturally when theres a full-moon or he can take a potion to activate them but taking this potion runs a risk of hurting him if he takes too much within a short period of time and the effect of the potion wears off after 20 min.

weakness: the randomness of his powers, the dangers of his potions, allergic reaction to silver.
Strengths: Skilled swordfighter, fast even without his powers, somewhat skilled in magic craft.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:28 pm
I'll guess i'll start

Ryu ran through the dense forest to her destination. She jumped into the tallest tree she could find to overlook her destination.  

Kradxon

kintosin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:41 pm
name:zang age:14 race:human/demon apperance:red spikey hair with red eyes with a scar the shape of a x going across his nose he has a large black cloak going down to his feet 1earing the shape of a cross on each ear and he has a long sword  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:58 pm
((welcome zang)) Her eyes beheld an ancient ruin. Inside the greatest treasure resided. To think, she thought it was merely a bedtime story. She jumped from her perch and began to walk to the ruins.  

Kradxon

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:09 pm
Rei the guard to the ruins was laying down no one ever came here so she was basically exiled from her clan no one liked her so they sent her here to guard these ruins.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:20 am
zang runs across the forest cuting down trees with his blade looking back like he was trying to escape from something when he gets deeper in the forest he spots an ancient ruin he then goes inside as he spots ryu and looks at her with a confused expression on his face  

kintosin

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:17 am
Rei puts her nose in the air, 'There are actually intruders?' She hopped up, nose in the air searching for the intruders.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:05 pm
zang starts to wonder what this place is and shouts out is anybody here hearing his echo he starts looking around for ancient articles and treasures  

kintosin

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:07 pm
Rei hops down landing in front of Zang, "If ya know what's good for ya you'd leave."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:29 pm
zang smirks and says to rei i am not gonna leave as he takes out his sword  

kintosin

Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out