Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Devil]Trigger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:55 pm
okay you start ninja ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:00 pm
Kaze-Maru walks in and looks around for fellow academy students, it is his first day and he is nervous. It is his dream to become the best ninja so he shouldn't be so he shook it off and took a seat.  

Kaze-Maru Nara

[Devil]Trigger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:05 pm
Shade watched from the window at all of the chattering members and wondered "is it worth it?" "will it help me find my parent's killers?" He shrugs and walks in he takes a seat.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:07 pm
Kaze-Maru Nara
Kaze-Maru walks in and looks around for fellow academy students, it is his first day and he is nervous. It is his dream to become the best ninja so he shouldn't be so he shook it off and took a seat.
bursts into classroom---- sensei!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yoru chan!!!!!!!!!!!!! were are youuuuuuuu!!!! i need to learn the henge no jutsu!!!!!!!!!!!!  

ihakumei_kitushana_

ihakumei_kitushana_

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:08 pm
Shade_Ninja
Shade watched from the window at all of the chattering members and wondered "is it worth it?" "will it help me find my parent's killers?" He shrugs and walks in he takes a seat.
(dude are you another uchiha rip off stare i hate them)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:08 pm
hakumei_kitushana
Kaze-Maru Nara
bursts into classroom---- sensei!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yoru chan!!!!!!!!!!!!! were are youuuuuuuu!!!! i need to learn the henge no jutsu!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaze-Maru saw a semi-atractive kunoichi and watched her being loud he was embarrased for her... Uhhh please shush!  

Kaze-Maru Nara

[Devil]Trigger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:09 pm
hakumei_kitushana
Kaze-Maru Nara

*shutters* henge no jutsu? *thinks....wasnt that the jutsu used on my family?....thinks* i would like to learn it *passion burns in his eyes* burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:10 pm
nah i had no idea
if i am a ripoff im sorry sweatdrop  

[Devil]Trigger

Kaze-Maru Nara

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:11 pm
yeah...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:11 pm
Kaze-Maru Nara
hakumei_kitushana
Kaze-Maru Nara

Kaze-Maru saw a semi-atractive kunoichi and watched her being loud he was embarrased for her... Uhhh please shush!
huh redface --she truely was embarresed esspeshely in front of this attractive ninja-- i uh... well... sweatdrop redface redface ----is kinda acting like hinata--- *hinata finger**  

ihakumei_kitushana_

[Devil]Trigger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:12 pm
hmm sweatdrop where is sensei anyway?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:13 pm
hakumei_kitushana
Kaze-Maru Nara
hakumei_kitushana
Kaze-Maru Nara

huh redface --she truely was embarresed esspeshely in front of this attractive ninja-- i uh... well... sweatdrop redface redface ----is kinda acting like hinata--- *hinata finger**
Uhhh are you ok? Do you need anything he said.  

Kaze-Maru Nara

ihakumei_kitushana_

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:13 pm
Shade_Ninja
hakumei_kitushana
Kaze-Maru Nara

*shutters* henge no jutsu? *thinks....wasnt that the jutsu used on my family?....thinks* i would like to learn it *passion burns in his eyes* burning_eyes
((thats transformation)) stare  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:14 pm
Kaze-Maru Nara
hakumei_kitushana
Kaze-Maru Nara
hakumei_kitushana
Kaze-Maru Nara

Uhhh are you ok? Do you need anything he said.
i need....um...to um...learn the...henge no jutsu redface redface  

ihakumei_kitushana_

[Devil]Trigger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:15 pm
hakumei_kitushana
Shade_Ninja
hakumei_kitushana
Kaze-Maru Nara

((thats transformation)) stare

sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop
uh...
i try to be dramatic?
sad  
Hidden Gaioh Village - Ninja Academy

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items