Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ryan2390

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:51 pm
Date: 26/03/2385
Time:0600hrs

Stardate:62230.82

Prolouge:

The year is 2385. It is Captain Ryan Elger's 45th birthday and he has just awoken to the red alert sirens sounding. The captain rushes to the bridge, leaving his PJs on and when he enters, he sees the burning hulk of the Enterprise-E on the viewscreen.........

OOC/RULES:

-Keep it PG-13

-You can captain your own ship-whatever race it may be if you want....but n body who choses to be Starfleet at this point can have a ship more powerful than a Nebula class.....as that is what I am commanding rofl
-Keep it fairly canon

- HAVE FUN!

EDIT: I want to give this a borg themed storyline...So keep it that way please people! Thanks!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:45 am
Commander Nick turns to his captain "sir sorry to awake you but we got a distress call from the enterprise they were attacked our scanners show no other ships in the area who ever did this is gone"  

PizzaFury

ryan2390

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:38 pm
Ryan goes to one of the scince stations and scans the Enterprise.
"Borg Weapon signatures" he whispered, "Put me through to command in my ready room."

Then he went into his ready room off the bridge  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:24 pm
"Right" Nick contacted star fleet command and had it transfered to the waiting room he then ordered the secuirty cheif to assemble a crew to bored the enterprise.  

PizzaFury

ryan2390

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:12 am
After having a long discussion with Admiral Janeway, Ryan made a decision which was the most difficult he had ever made. He cam back onto the bridge and sat in his chair. He sighed and then spoke,
"No away teams" he said, "I want to create a link to the Enterprise's computer and download all the data it has collected. You have 24 hours. Use all the resources at your diposal"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:59 am
Nick turned and looked at him 'what about the crew, there is to much damage to transporte them out our scanners might bring back half a person if there under something" and theres to much anti leaking around we could cause an explosion"  

PizzaFury

ryan2390

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:12 am
"Check the sensors" Ryan said slightly annoyed, "She's got hull breaches everywhere and half pof the engineering hull is assimilated!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:42 am
Nick sighed and loooked at him blinking

"Sir the data we collected from the enterprise is now complete"

Nick knew what he had to do the chances of the crew sstill alive was slim and if the vessel was half assimlated that means they might be all borg he then looked up at the view screen " lieutenant target the enterprise and fire on my mark"  

PizzaFury

ryan2390

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:31 am
Then, a transwarp conduit opens and a tactical cube emerges from it.

=/=We Are the Borg. We will add your biological and technical distinctiveness to our own. . .Resistance is Futile=/=  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:34 am
Lieutenant Sarah walks in just as the Borg finish that statement.
"Why are you here?" she demands. "What do you want from us?"  

xpiratexgirlx32x

ryan2390

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:31 am
"Lieutenant!" Ryan barks. Then a split second later the cube opened fire on the ship. Consoles exploded and the deck rocked.

"Lieutenant Sarah! Man tctical and fire a spread of tri-cobalt torpedos!" Ryan yells  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:28 pm
"Aye, sir!" Sarah yells, as the ship rocks to one side. "I will get on it right away!"
Sarah shoots the torpedoes at the Borg cube.  

xpiratexgirlx32x

The Real Meltinus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:04 pm
Matthias nagorski was sleeping peacefully until he heard the alarms.
" What in the world?! I'm a Docter!! We need a good nights sleep if we are to perform well!" He pressed the comm by his bed," Captain Elger, I realize it's your birthday, but could you wait for a more appropriate time to celebrate?!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:37 am
A would if we could
*Loud crunch as borg materialize everywhere*

This is gunna be a bad day  

ryan2390

Tevakh

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:21 pm
Commander T'Var was worried she was backing herself into a corner as she fired her phaser at the borg. Just as she was about to escape into a Jefferies tube, she felt her body go rigid. "I'm either stunned or dead," she thought, as she crumpled to the floor in silence.  
Roleplaying Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff