Gold
Yum <3
100%
 100%  [ 186 ]
Total Votes : 186

NittleGrasper`

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:57 pm
It's that time of year again.... D;

I went to buy some new jeans (me old ones died on me.) and it was super crowded at the store. Not to mention the long lines to get into the dressing room.

Spoonfeed:
~How far are you willing to go for Back to School shopping?
~What do you like about going back to school?
~Hating how you can never find your size in clothes. (okay, not really)
~How many customers at stores can be very pushy and shovey. XP

Okay, disscuss!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:59 pm
I just have to say big NAY on the back to school thing...
gonk gonk gonk ...
I'm am not at all excited about going to high school...
And the back to school shopping should be alright...
I have plenty of pretty things to buy...
x3...

.Mikemo Cat-Boy

Xweet Babii

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:17 pm
I don't know about ya, but I can't wait to go back to school. It's going to be my first year away at boarding school and I can't wait! And plus, it's coed so that's just going to make things a bit more 'interesting'. twisted Imagine going to college 4-5 years early.

Oooh, and I get loads of new clothes! I love shopping. Not the school shopping part, but the new clothes part.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:26 pm
I am excited to go back to school! Second year of Marketing and Entrepreneurship! And also very excited for Southeast Asian Studies!! Woot, as for clothes shopping and supplies shopping, I'm planning on doing that next week.  

-=Cha^0^s_G3ar=-

LiemOhNoes

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:52 pm
Kinda excited to go back too. Nay for the learning, Yay for the friends.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight

School? I still have one month of vacation. O_o;

I'm only willing to go back at my school to see friends and get out of it as fast as I can. I don't like my school. It's a damn shity lost hole of careless teachers.

So mostly, NAY.

It feels so right
To
night

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rebirth Project

[pain]TING

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:05 pm
Im in between Yay and Nay? sweatdrop Im going to High School now so that should be interesting(at least for the first few minutes). Sad part is, it's a good high school meaning I'll have to work my a** off. That and I don't have any friends going there with me so I'll have to make new ones(or just spend the year by myself). sweatdrop As for shopping, I've got all my text books and stuff like that. I don't usually buy much crap for the new school year. Just pens and notebooks and such.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:25 pm
Yeah I'm starting high school too, so as berserkboi80 said, it should be interesting for the first few minutes. I want to meet all of the people who are going there that I don't know yet, but as for the learning, working, and studying part of school, that can wait. The only classes I'm looking forward to are Band, Art, and Digital Multimedia, all of my extras xd

And I'm pretty much done back-to-school shopping, as far as clothing goes anyways. I still need the regular books, binders, pens, pencils and all that. I'll probably end up using all of my stuff from last year until it falls apart, heh.

sasquatchpolice

TaDaah

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:49 pm
Gah, I'm gonna have to start 8th grade, this summer went by too fast sweatdrop
Oh well, at least i'm gonna buy some new clothes and stuff. Still, it went by too fast. stare  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:55 pm
to choose one? well i am kinda excited because im gong in 6th grade its not a big deal just for me it is....and also im not excited because more homeworkand less play time and such things. *sigh* sop mine would be more like a ....yany so that is a both. for me.....i guess... it seems lilke im the youngest person here sweatdrop  

Koi_Kanbi_Tenshi

orlaova

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:42 pm
NAY because the IB Programme is killing me and there will be lots of hw and YAY because i get to be with my friends again plus im bored scream  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:00 pm
Yay! I got replies! XP

Friends I'm excited... usually I use the stuff I used in the previous year again. Esp. those large "Magic Rub" erasers. xD

I'm kinda excited... I get to go back to Orchestra, plus the whole music department is going to take a cruise, so I'm going to be busy raising money for that.

Hmm... high school is fun. Just make sure you ask questions if you don't get something. Falling behind is the last thing you ever want to do... plus, the older people will help you out too. :3

NittleGrasper`

Undead Youthfulness

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:05 pm
I'm not really thinking about it right now. But I'm pretty sure I'll be prepared for college. I already have a laptop and such. All I need to worry about is what clothes I'll wear.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:22 pm
Always a YAY for being with my friends I didnt see over the summer.
Then NAY for having to start a new in high school / learn more stuff I dont think I'll need in the future hm..
It'll be interesting though is all I have to say! :3

Long gone bye

AznTrix

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:26 pm
I hate back to school shopping, im not excited to go back to school =/  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items