Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply General Harry Potter Discussions
Favorite character Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you like best?
  Harry
  Ron
  Hermione
  Draco
  Albus
  Other
  Poll Whore Option
View Results

Puckster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:07 am
Who's your favorite!! ^_^

Mine's Hermione *drools*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:08 pm
Many think I'm weird and freaky when I say I'd love to have a mate like Severus Snape.

How can you not love that sarcastic person? I mean, he's so sweet and I bet its all just a facade he is using because of the Dark Lord. I think, deep down he's just a little boy who wants to be luffled.

Draco would be fun o have around too. I'd love to pick everything he said apart and show him just how wrong he is when he thinks he's right.

HellsBitch

Deliciae

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:56 pm
...Sirius. T___T I miss him so. He was one of the few real characters where he got restless, and had passion, and he survived through the worst pain and betrayal through his own perseverance and intelligence, only to die young and violently, leaving an empty space in the hearts of all who knew him. He wasn't always right, and he wasn't always good; he was real and deserved a much better fate.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:18 pm
Snape. He's been my favourite character and number one thing that I've obbessed over for the past seven or eight years.  

`[snapexc0re!]

Ichigo Stardust

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:10 pm
Draco Malfoy. Snape too.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:30 pm
Deliciae
...Sirius. T___T I miss him so. He was one of the few real characters where he got restless, and had passion, and he survived through the worst pain and betrayal through his own perseverance and intelligence, only to die young and violently, leaving an empty space in the hearts of all who knew him. He wasn't always right, and he wasn't always good; he was real and deserved a much better fate.

same  

PiratesAttack

vivaluna

Eloquent Conventioneer

8,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:37 pm
1. Snape
2. Remus
3. Lucius
4. Luna
5. Lily
6. Sirius
7. Tonks
8. Bill
9. George
10. Fred

...But the order changes a lot. Except Snape is always my #1
wink  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:06 am
I have a lot of favorites but Draco is my current obsession.

External Penetration
Crew

Greedy Codger

salai

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:39 pm
HellsBitch
Many think I'm weird and freaky when I say I'd love to have a mate like Severus Snape.

How can you not love that sarcastic person? I mean, he's so sweet and I bet its all just a facade he is using because of the Dark Lord. I think, deep down he's just a little boy who wants to be luffled.

Draco would be fun o have around too. I'd love to pick everything he said apart and show him just how wrong he is when he thinks he's right.

I totally agree with you.. and i think draco would be completely in love with muggles if he saw some of the clothing fashions of the muggle world.. i mean.. have you seen the "ripped pants" yum!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:56 am
Draco. All the way.
I /know/ he's supposed to be an unappealing character, but I've always been drawn to the "bad guy" in novels and films.  

omnimodus

persocon-chii

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:18 am
My favorite characters are Sirius Black & Luna Lovegood. heart heart  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:36 pm
I like Draco && Snape the best. I don't know what it is about them, but there's something that appeals to me. x3  

Rusty Muffin

~FrozenBlack-Rose~

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:39 am
Hurray for Ron!! yay!! x3  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:52 am
Draco definately  

pollyannamae

General Harry Potter Discussions

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash