INTRODUCE YOURSELVES. D: -Rawr- Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lieutenant--Dan
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:46 pm
HOKAY. this guild has taken on a few new members, some that NONE of you have met before. So: Imma set this up (Lurker, help me, too!) for everyone to know who everyone else is. I'll keep the second post in this forum for Regulars/longtime members, and all new members can make a post to tell us about them.

Fill out this form. (if you are a moderator, your post here is not needed.)
(Example Provided)
Quote:

Screen name: leiutenant_dan
Call me: Dan, Danny, or hell, anything, as long as i know you're referring to me.
Interests: COMPUT3RS. WINTER. D:
dislikes: HOT WEATHER.
(insert anything else you want here, but keep it short! 3nodding )

New member's posts will be left in their posts, while old member's posts will be copied into the second post and deleted to make browsing easier.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:46 pm
REGULARS

Warrior_Sandstorm

Call me: Mack
Interests: Fire Fighting, games, anime!
dislikes: Heat XP

Quote:

Screen name: [-Tedious-]
Call me: Yuure, goddammit. D:<
Interests: Anime, Manga, drawing, kayaking, canoeing, video games (ESPECIALLY Radiata stories, Soul Calibur 1/2/3, ToS, ToL and Mario and Luigi - Partners in time, FFVII and Dark Cloud 2), Onigiri, Sushi, making comics, being funny, dogs, dolling, purple/black, creating characters, roleplaying, fish, the list goes on my friends... =O
dislikes: Morons who can't spell, fishsticks, nails on chalkboard, using chemicals, cats and Dante and Strife.

- I lived in japan and went to school there, and no, i wasen't an exchange student. I'm one of the oldest anime chatters (I think i'm the 2nd or 3rd oldest one. x_x). My oldest anime chat friend is Sangome and i IM most of my friends. 8D I'm also one of the few canadian anime chatters. -

Enub!a
Screen name: Enub!a
Call me: Enubia, Nubikins, Kikiyonio, Meggie, megan, Amaya, Kiri, Kiki
Interests: INTERNET, Gaia, roleplaying, naruto, Pretty computers, all my frieeeeeeends, guitar, rock and roll, writing, reading, PIRATES 2 ~O:, Meh loverlent, and ICE CAPPUCHINOS <3333
dislikes: Math xp , people who preach/whine about insignifigant thingers/D'': just plain ol' hate meh, rap, STUPID FREAKEN SASUKE HATERS, xD But I put up with them so long as they have other good qualities, Anime haters, PEOPLE WHO DON'T USE GRAMMAR D''':.

Anything else?
I'M WRITIN' A NOVEL, BISHES >B
I'm a mod in two guilds, a vice captain in one <3
D: I discovered demon is a pirate who wears SOCKS WITH SANDALS! -le gasph-
>_> I play guitar.

Marshall Angora
Full Name: Pokemaster the Elitist a*****e who Bakes Daily and Hates Everything that Everybody Else Likes.

Screen-name: Pokemaster.

Call me: Pokemaster, Poke-san, Pokey-san, Poke, Pokey, Master, Master-san, and countless others.

Interests: Motorsports (particularly NASCAR, Formula One and occasionally Champ Car series), Reading, Writing, gangsta rap, Internet forums, discussing life philosophies, spewing obscenities, pissing other people off. Oh, and video games. Lots of them, but what's this? NEXT TO NO RPGS!!!! OH MY ING GOD!!! Metal Gear Solid, Gran Turismo, SOCOM II online (bonus points to whoever can find me online), and Pokemon especially. I also enjoy the company of people who can never be happy (Take that Sangome!) and offering them interaction when no one else will. Oh, and cannabis, since everybody agrees that I'm a pothead of some sort. ^^

Dislikes: Almost anything mainstream, his family, a considerable portion of anime, a considerable portion of manga, a considerable portion of over-glorified RPGs (particularly those based off anime/manga), blind fanboys/girls (That means you.) and people who think they know s**t about s**t when they don't. (That also means you.) As a general rule of thumb, if you don't know my opinion of you, assume I hate you.

Other things: I'd call myself in the "second generation" of Anime Chatters, since there was a considerable population before I entered, I understand. I do have a swearing problem, thank you. I also enjoy cracking sexual and drug-based jokes. I also take pleasure in being different from others and self-alienating myself from them. Don't contact me unless you enjoy my supposed moral corruption. You have been warned.

Like Megan, I am also in construction of a novel.

Nyoko Mitsu
Everybody knows who I am.

In case you don't, I'mmuna make it simple for you:

User Image

Lieutenant--Dan
Crew

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:15 pm
Imma regular ^_^

Screen name: Do I have to post my screen name?
Call me: Mack
Interests: Fire Fighting, games, anime!
dislikes: Heat XP  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:19 pm
TAKE AWAY, DAN!

Screen name: [-Tedious-]
Call me: Yuure, goddammit. D:<
Interests: Anime, Manga, drawing, kayaking, canoeing, video games (ESPECIALLY Radiata stories, Soul Calibur 1/2/3, ToS, ToL and Mario and Luigi - Partners in time, FFVII and Dark Cloud 2), Onigiri, Sushi, making comics, being funny, dogs, dolling, purple/black, creating characters, roleplaying, fish, the list goes on my friends... =O
dislikes: Morons who can't spell, fishsticks, nails on chalkboard, using chemicals, cats and Dante and Strife.

- I lived in japan and went to school there, and no, i wasen't an exchange student. I'm one of the oldest anime chatters (I think i'm the 2nd or 3rd oldest one. x_x). My oldest anime chat friend is Sangome and i IM most of my friends. 8D I'm also one of the few canadian anime chatters. -  

The Master uses Thread

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:02 pm
I know I'm a mod but I'm posting anyway, so ROAR. D<

Screen name: [.Hoho-papa.]
Call me: Sangome.
Interests: Anime, manga, video games (Kingdom Hearts II is my current love), drawing, writing (currently working on "Aishiteru", a Hohenheim x Trisha fanfiction), dolling, sushi, chicken on a stick, wasabi sauce, rice, anime and game music, Hohenheim (<33333), Zelos, Sora, Sephiroth, World Series of Pop Culture, Pirates of the Caribbean 2, and DDR
Dislikes: Dante, idiots, people who tlak lyk dis or LIKE THIS LOLOLLOL, people who can't be happy, Trisha, Izumi, people who hate characters for stupid reasons, whenever my parents are home, and Elizabeth Swann ((Not gonna say why, MAJOR PotC 2 spoilers)). Oh, and Riku.

Other stuff...well, I'm one of, if not THE oldest of the anime chatters (I think me, Mack, and Yuure are the oldest, and when I say oldest I mean been in the chats the longest). Yuure is the first friend I made online (but I still treasure my other friends). I'm also a bit religious even though you would not guess that by seeing me interact sometimes. I'm very independant and hate the news, as well as answering the phone. I also mod at theOtaku.com and am their new quiz guru. ^_^

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:42 pm
Oi now that Sangome brought up that she is religous I like to say that I am religious also 3nodding even though I may not act like it sometimes sweatdrop  

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Lieutenant--Dan
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:56 am
[.Hoho-papa.]

Interests: Anime, manga, video games (Kingdom Hearts II is my current love), drawing, writing (currently working on "Aishiteru", a Hohenheim x Trisha fanfiction), dolling, sushi, chicken on a stick, wasabi sauce, rice, anime and game music, Hohenheim (<33333), Zelos, Sora, Sephiroth, World Series of Pop Culture, Pirates of the Caribbean 2, and DDR
Dislikes: Dante, idiots, people who tlak lyk dis or LIKE THIS LOLOLLOL, people who can't be happy, Trisha, Izumi, people who hate characters for stupid reasons, whenever my parents are home, and Elizabeth Swann ((Not gonna say why, MAJOR PotC 2 spoilers)). Oh, and Riku.

Other stuff...well, I'm one of, if not THE oldest of the anime chatters (I think me, Mack, and Yuure are the oldest, and when I say oldest I mean been in the chats the longest). Yuure is the first friend I made online (but I still treasure my other friends). I'm also a bit religious even though you would not guess that by seeing me interact sometimes. I'm very independant and hate the news, as well as answering the phone. I also mod at theOtaku.com and am their new quiz guru. ^_^
>.> Moderators have their own announcement sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:12 am
Screen name: Enub!a
Call me: Enubia, Nubikins, Kikiyonio, Meggie, megan, Amaya, Kiri, Kiki
Interests: INTERNET, Gaia, roleplaying, naruto, Pretty computers, all my frieeeeeeends, guitar, rock and roll, writing, reading, PIRATES 2 ~O:, Meh loverlent, and ICE CAPPUCHINOS <3333
dislikes: Math xp , people who preach/whine about insignifigant thingers/D'': just plain ol' hate meh, rap, STUPID FREAKEN SASUKE HATERS, xD But I put up with them so long as they have other good qualities, Anime haters, PEOPLE WHO DON'T USE GRAMMAR D''':.

Anything else?
I'M WRITIN' A NOVEL, BISHES >B
I'm a mod in two guilds, a vice captain in one <3
D: I discovered demon is a pirate who wears SOCKS WITH SANDALS! -le gasph-
>_> I play guitar.

Maestra de Gladi

Fidei Defensor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:30 pm
Full Name: Pokemaster the Elitist a*****e who Bakes Daily and Hates Everything that Everybody Else Likes.

Screen-name: Pokemaster.

Call me: Pokemaster, Poke-san, Pokey-san, Poke, Pokey, Master, Master-san, and countless others.

Interests: Motorsports (particularly NASCAR, Formula One and occasionally Champ Car series), Reading, Writing, gangsta rap, Internet forums, discussing life philosophies, spewing obscenities, pissing other people off. Oh, and video games. Lots of them, but what's this? NEXT TO NO RPGS!!!! OH MY ING GOD!!! Metal Gear Solid, Gran Turismo, SOCOM II online (bonus points to whoever can find me online), and Pokemon especially. I also enjoy the company of people who can never be happy (Take that Sangome!) and offering them interaction when no one else will. Oh, and cannabis, since everybody agrees that I'm a pothead of some sort. ^^

Dislikes: Almost anything mainstream, his family, a considerable portion of anime, a considerable portion of manga, a considerable portion of over-glorified RPGs (particularly those based off anime/manga), blind fanboys/girls (That means you.) and people who think they know s**t about s**t when they don't. (That also means you.) As a general rule of thumb, if you don't know my opinion of you, assume I hate you.

Other things: I'd call myself in the "second generation" of Anime Chatters, since there was a considerable population before I entered, I understand. I do have a swearing problem, thank you. I also enjoy cracking sexual and drug-based jokes. I also take pleasure in being different from others and self-alienating myself from them. Don't contact me unless you enjoy my supposed moral corruption. You have been warned.

Like Megan, I am also in construction of a novel.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:39 pm
To anyone who is writing a book I am so gonna buy it if it is released 3nodding

@Poke: You seem like a nice innocent person to me o_O Are you sure your discription is right?  

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Fidei Defensor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:45 pm
Warrior_Sandstorm

@Poke: You seem like a nice innocent person to me o_O Are you sure your discription is right?
I can be very innocent and nice when I want to. XD But I have my moments.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:51 pm
Marshall Angora
Warrior_Sandstorm

I can be very innocent and nice when I want to. XD But I have my moments.

XD Everyone does!

I like treat my friends like gold and my sister sees my bish side! But thats because my sis is a bish and deserves it. She has an attitude from hell XP  

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:41 pm
leiutenant_dan
[.Hoho-papa.]

Your point? crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:46 pm
[.Hoho-papa.]
leiutenant_dan
[.Hoho-papa.]

Your point? crying

Ahhhhh poor Gome'  

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:10 pm
Hmph.

And Poke, I'm a fangirl, but certainly not blind. >_> We've been over that. 'Member?

You also forgot to add that you interpret dreams. And no I'm not gonna leave that alone.

~*Anime Garden*~ Main Forum//GD/ED

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff