Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Why cant I find this pairing? Unnoticed/shadowed attractions Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does anyone get annoyed by this.
  Not really.
  Yup.
  Your wasting bandwith.
  Jajaja.
View Results

UlooAloo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:39 am
Yes, there is a thread like this, but not exactly. I was wondering about pairings that would seem extreamly common, yet there is no fanart for it. Pairings with tons of evidence that no one seems to noycie. Things that you wonder why no one likes.

I personally like Jess x Cloud and I would assume that there would be tons of fanart, considering the way Jess acts towards Cloud, but I can't find a single picture. Jess obviosly likes Cloud but no one has seemed to developed a liking to it yet. D'=

Does anyone know of any of these pairings. You do not have to neccisarily like them, I was just wondering if there are any other "unnoticed" pairings out there.

I wonder if these things are unnoticed because they are shadowed by a greater pairing? Such as Lee x Gaara. Does Lee x Gaara couse Lee x Tenten to go unnoticed? Or Jess x Cloud unnoticed because of Zack x Cloud.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:57 am
Yes, I've noticed it. I have some pairings of my own that I love, but aren't that popular. One of my favorites is NicolxAthrun from Gundam Seed, but there is no fanart for the pairing.

I tend to go for the odder pairings in most series, but the ones I like make sense, at least to me.  

Jin_no_Kaze

Sora_Kamiya

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:57 am
Haku and Zabuza from Naruto!!! For the love of God, we need more HakuXZabuza!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:59 am
Jin_no_Kaze
Yes, I've noticed it. I have some pairings of my own that I love, but aren't that popular. One of my favorites is NicolxAthrun from Gundam Seed, but there is no fanart for the pairing.

I tend to go for the odder pairings in most series, but the ones I like make sense, at least to me.
Exactly, is i tnot odd that some things can be so obviose yet it seems like you are the only one who can see it even if it makes perfect sense. It bothers me. D'=  

UlooAloo

Sora_Kamiya

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:00 pm
Bridget and Ky from Guilty Gear!!! I say this because i am a hopeless Bridget fanboy!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:00 pm
Sora_Kamiya
Haha, yes. I see Haku x Zabuza as more of a father and son type thing. I don't know why.

The differant opinins are stoping the flow of fanart. D'=  

UlooAloo

UlooAloo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:01 pm
Sora_Kamiya
Bridget and Ky from Guilty Gear!!! I say this because i am a hopeless Bridget fanboy!
Haha. <3  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:08 pm
Sora_Kamiya
GAH,.......no  

Mesmerian Derinthal

munkeezrool09

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:38 pm
I think abother shadowed pairing is GuyXKakashi it is overshadowed by KakashiXIruka... I like iruXkaka too but I want to see some more guyXkaka....Or maybe NejiXLee... I want more NejiXLee! OMG this one time there was this LeeXGuy one... yeah that was random..

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:57 pm
Tasuki/Nuriko, in Fushigi Yuugi, is often overshadowed by Tasuki/Chichiri or Hotohori/Nuriko...

A friend of mine and I used to "fight" (in quotation because they weren't serious fights, of course) over which was better, Tasuki/Nuriko or Tasuki/Chichiri... And eventually we agreed on Chichiri/Nuriko. (Which is even HARDER to find than Tasuki/Nuriko. @_@.)

The only other pairings I can think of are het pairings.  

RionaDaidouji

lupine_ragdoll

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:37 pm
I find that sometimes, particularly with Suguru/Hiro. It seems so obvious to both me and my friend, yet we can hardly seem to find anything about it. sad Taki/Ma-kun is another one that seems to be strangely hard to find, and again I can't see why. confused  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:41 pm
munkeezrool09
I think abother shadowed pairing is GuyXKakashi it is overshadowed by KakashiXIruka... I like iruXkaka too but I want to see some more guyXkaka....Or maybe NejiXLee... I want more NejiXLee! OMG this one time there was this LeeXGuy one... yeah that was random..
Hahahaha. <3

Gai x Kakashi is adorable. >.<  

UlooAloo

UlooAloo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:47 pm
RionaDaidouji
Tasuki/Nuriko, in Fushigi Yuugi, is often overshadowed by Tasuki/Chichiri or Hotohori/Nuriko...

A friend of mine and I used to "fight" (in quotation because they weren't serious fights, of course) over which was better, Tasuki/Nuriko or Tasuki/Chichiri... And eventually we agreed on Chichiri/Nuriko. (Which is even HARDER to find than Tasuki/Nuriko. @_@.)

The only other pairings I can think of are het pairings.
I know, things like that annoy the crap outa me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:07 pm
lupine_ragdoll
I find that sometimes, particularly with Suguru/Hiro. It seems so obvious to both me and my friend, yet we can hardly seem to find anything about it. sad Taki/Ma-kun is another one that seems to be strangely hard to find, and again I can't see why. confused
<3

People are weirdos like that. )'=  

UlooAloo

such a mess

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:21 pm
Sadly, most of the pairings that I like which are hard to find are that way for a good reason.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff