Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Talk~
Songs! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does anyone like Miekru? the chick i mean.
  Yes.
  No.
  No,But i do feel sorry for her. T_T
View Results

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:56 pm
Whats your favorite song from the whole series? Including starting and ending themes!
I am completly in love with Koudou or however you spell it.

~*Update,Nee!!!-wink,blows kiss- *~

heart For thoes of you who want the songs on your iPod,but can't find the CD. heart
I found a bunch of anime downloads at khinsider.com
Including Mermaid Melody. To save it to itunes, follow these instructions:
1. Choose the song you want.
2. Instead of clicking download song, right click it then choose save target as.
3. Save it to itunes music, not library.
4. Then import it

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:58 pm
Plus also that would be cool to get the songs on my iPod,
dontcha think?

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:18 am
Tsumara
Whats your favorite song from the whole series? Including starting and ending themes!
I know i am completly in love with Koudou or however you spell it.Oh,And,Does anyone feel bad for SheShe and MiMi? I know i do. I like their songs too! crying But they gotted sucked into that one angel guy.... crying
oh i like Rainbow Notes and Koudo as well. i don't really feel that sad for Sheshe and Mimi but their songs are good too. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:25 pm
Airstar
Tsumara
I know i am completly in love with Koudou or however you spell it.Oh,And,Does anyone feel bad for SheShe and MiMi? I know i do. I like their songs too! crying But they gotted sucked into that one angel guy.... crying
oh i like Rainbow Notes and Koudo as well. i don't really feel that sad for Sheshe and Mimi but their songs are good too. ^_^

Wich one is Rainbow Notes? It that the one where Luchia sings by herself? OH DANG! I like it when all of the Mermaids sing together,but the screen mainly focuses on Hannon,Luchia and Rina. They need to show more of everyone else. 3nodding
((Look i made my post all of the marmaid's colors!I dont think i left anyone out sweatdrop ))  

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:18 am
Tsumara
Airstar
Tsumara

Wich one is Rainbow Notes? It that the one where Luchia sings by herself? OH DANG! I like it when all of the Mermaids sing together,but the screen mainly focuses on Hannon,Luchia and Rina. They need to show more of everyone else. 3nodding
((Look i made my post all of the marmaid's colors!I dont think i left anyone out sweatdrop ))
hee hee ^_^ cool!! Rainbow Notes is an opening and i think they should show more of everyone else. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:45 pm
I like the first song Luchia, Hanon, and Lina sing together. It's almost always stuck in my head  

mewmewretasu

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:42 pm
mewmewretasu
I like the first song Luchia, Hanon, and Lina sing together. It's almost always stuck in my head

That would be Koudo i think. Yeah its stuck in my head too! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:09 am
Go Koudo!! ^_^  

Kandie Skull

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:54 pm
I also like the beginning for PURE. I think its called Before the Moment. 3nodding And when its over and all the mermaids are side by side, It looks like Karen and Noelle are blurred out.Are they twins?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:33 am
Ever Blue
Star Jewel
Super Love

ElfenRose

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:19 am
I have a Super long list for songs I love from this show and not in show order either

1st season songs
Koudo " Perfect Harmony
Yume no sono Saki He
Taiyou no Rakuen ~Promise Land~ my favorite theme
Ever Blue
Star Jewel
Splash Dream
Koi Wa Nandarou
Legend of Mermaid
Aurora no Kase ni Notte (sung by Karen)
Kizuna
Super Love Song
Return to the Sea
Daiji na Takarabako (1st ending)
Sekai de Ichiban Hayaku Asa ga Kuru Basho ( Ending of second half of Pitchi)
Rainbow Notes

Second Season Favorites
Mizuiro No Senrisu
Mother of Symphony
Peice Of love
Birth of Love
Kibou no Kaneoto ~love goes on~
KODOU
Before the Moment

Yeah basicly I like all of them heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:10 am
hansonangel
I have a Super long list for songs I love from this show and not in show order either

1st season songs
Koudo " Perfect Harmony
Yume no sono Saki He
Taiyou no Rakuen ~Promise Land~ my favorite theme
Ever Blue
Star Jewel
Splash Dream
Koi Wa Nandarou
Legend of Mermaid
Aurora no Kase ni Notte (sung by Karen)
Kizuna
Super Love Song
Return to the Sea
Daiji na Takarabako (1st ending)
Sekai de Ichiban Hayaku Asa ga Kuru Basho ( Ending of second half of Pitchi)
Rainbow Notes

Second Season Favorites
Mizuiro No Senrisu
Mother of Symphony
Peice Of love
Birth of Love
Kibou no Kaneoto ~love goes on~
KODOU
Before the Moment

Yeah basicly I like all of them heart

wow!! 0.0  

Kandie Skull

-Rina_Touin-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:54 pm
i love them all heart well almost all of them  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:36 pm
I like Koudo,Ever Blue,Return to the Sea,Ankoku no Tsubasa(Lady Bat's song)Voice in the dark(Sheshe and Mimi's song) and Kizuna razz  

` TenTen

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:34 pm
JeanneKaito
I like Koudo,Ever Blue,Return to the Sea,Ankoku no Tsubasa(Lady Bat's song)Voice in the dark(Sheshe and Mimi's song) and Kizuna razz

The butterfly chick's song would be okay,if only thoes damn Chibis would go away! I hate them! scream stressed scream  
~Pichi Talk~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff