Luchia
  Noelle
  Karen
  Rina
  Sara
View Results

Divine Symphony

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:57 am
This guild is like dead.....so I'm trying to liven it up!^^ Now starting with a poll, who's your fav? Mines Hanon!^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:25 pm
domokun Im torn between Hanon and Luchia! gonk I love the color pink,but she being the main character, I automatically love her for some reason.Aqua isnt my favorite color like pink,but all the quizzes say im like her.I also like her bubble-y ness and she winks alot and blows kisses. I do that too. 4laugh
Oh and, Well,My hair kinda looks like Hanon's 'cept mine isnt blue.
I went to go get my haircut with layers in the front and layers in the back and long bangs,It looks cool when i style it but when i dont style it it still looks cool.I would show y'all but my mommy will be all "What do you need the camera for? " She is over protective like that. And I didnt even mean to get my hair like that.Its pretty cool! heart 4laugh  

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:19 am
Mine are Karen and Hanon. Even tho Karens voice is kinda oof tune, i still like her!! ^_^ and Sara's voice is pretty nice.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:58 pm
My Mommy likes CoCo 'cause CoCo is yellow and my Momm'y favorite color is yellow. heart 3nodding 4laugh  

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:12 am
PinkPearlBunnyTuTu
My Mommy likes CoCo 'cause CoCo is yellow and my Momm'y favorite color is yellow. heart 3nodding 4laugh
cool!! ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:47 pm
My favorites are Lina and Hanon. They're awesome!  

mewmewretasu

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:11 am
Hanons is my favorite character from mermaid melody but i also like Lina and Sara. Well I like Hanon because my favorite color is blue and I like the same type of fashion she does. I like Lina because I have the same type of personality she does. and I like Sara because I think she is pretty and I love her song Return to the Sea. I cry sometimes reading about hers and Miuski's relationship.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:05 pm
Dang,
Everyone loves Hanon. eek

CoCo seems like a party girl to me,and a flirt. 3nodding  

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

Demon_of_Silver

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:35 pm
My favorite would have to be luchia.....it's not because she's the main but because i look like here act like here and have the same relationship problems as here....it's almost as though she is me in anime world  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:52 pm
hmmm... its between luchia and Rina... i think im voting for Rina though  

-Rina_Touin-

` TenTen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:38 pm
Noel is my favorite Character.So is Coco and and Karen.They are so coo.lI feel sorry for Coco and Noel.They got captured by Gaito.I kinda like Luchia too.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:29 pm
heart Seira heart

but in every single quiz I take I'm always Luchia cry Someone even had the days they were born on (Mon. Tues. ect.)and Luchia and I were born on the same day  

Anglie
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100

Pow in the Wow

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:57 pm
I like all of them actually, but I'm stuck between Karen and Rina. stressed . Oh well, I'll decide.
I'll put up my favourites in order:

1. Karen
2. Rina
3. Hanon
4. Luchia
5. Sara
6. Coco
7. Noelle
8. Seira  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:22 am
Mine is Rina because she's so cool calm and collective and she's really pwetty! My 2nd fave is Luchia because i like pink and her good happy go-lucky persoanlity is a good conflict w/ her emotions toward Kaito!  

Enchanted_Forest_Slut

Cereal Strawz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:21 pm
Sara is my favorite...I love her song SOO much...I have to listen to it at least once a day or I start going crazy...and I think her and Gaito were soooo cute together....I love the last scene with them in it when he's laying in her lap....SOOO CUTE!...I actually like her better with black hair though  
~Pichi Talk~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff