Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Images -- Art, screenshots, videos, etc.
My Maplestory Video Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feety
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:38 pm
Please tell me how it is:
http://s88100011.onlinehome.us/MSmovie1.wmv  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 4:17 am
Its nice, and I noticed you didnt fight at all.. and the colors and stuff of the game shots are realy weird...
but its better then I can do anyways XD

Artnerd
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100

Cativa Carni

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 4:19 am
I better be in it rolleyes

Play The The Game xd
Bet ya just hate it when ya run outta arrows (Im guessin that what ya done cause ya just kindda pussied out and looted..)

surprised Im not in it scream

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 6:30 am
Hay, I thought I was the only one who still listened to Treble Charger! XD  

Yearly Goddess

Shogun Gari

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 8:15 am
Not too bad. I might call on you if I want to make a promotional video of this.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 8:21 am
Art Nerd
Its nice, and I noticed you didnt fight at all.. and the colors and stuff of the game shots are realy weird...
but its better then I can do anyways XD

Fight at all: pssh, show my crappy fighting...yeah right.
Color: low quality because it reduces the lag.  

Feety
Crew

Feety
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 8:24 am
Dragon Revenge

Play The The Game xd
Bet ya just hate it when ya run outta arrows (Im guessin that what ya done cause ya just kindda pussied out and looted..)

your like...never online...

omg, TYPO!!!! i hate myself.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 8:50 am
It was really good ^^ I liked the music :3  

Emi
Vice Captain

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Wonix
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 10:31 am
LOL... It was great. I was laughing a lot of it, though, because you never fought, and there were two of the word "the" when there should onlyhave been one. blaugh Awesome, thoguh! What did you use to record the game? I used to have one of those I used on Gunbound. razz But since I stopped playing that it's been long gone. stressed  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 10:47 am
Mainecoon
LOL... It was great. I was laughing a lot of it, though, because you never fought, and there were two of the word "the" when there should onlyhave been one. blaugh Awesome, thoguh! What did you use to record the game? I used to have one of those I used on Gunbound. razz But since I stopped playing that it's been long gone. stressed

fraps.

www.fraps.com  

Feety
Crew

Cativa Carni

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:16 pm
Spartacus99
Dragon Revenge

Play The The Game xd

your like...never online...

omg, TYPO!!!! i hate myself.

I am sometimes sweatdrop
Btw, Mainecoon, sorry bout the other day sweatdrop Feety will tell ya what Im like with those scenarios V.V

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:43 pm
Somethings happened in another Guild, so I may be on Maple more. How bout we do a meet up tommorow? blaugh  

Cativa Carni

Shogun Gari

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 3:15 pm
Spartacus99
Mainecoon

fraps.

www.fraps.com

Uh...this is a silly question, but...

I do not wish to sign up if it is going to cost me anything, yet I want to make my own video sometime. Is this fraps-thingy free?  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 5:48 pm
Shogun Gari
Spartacus99
Mainecoon

fraps.

www.fraps.com

I do not wish to sign up if it is going to cost me anything, yet I want to make my own video sometime. Is this fraps-thingy free?

yes. its free. you can also purchase the full version.  

Feety
Crew

Shogun Gari

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 6:03 pm
Spartacus99
Shogun Gari
Spartacus99
Mainecoon

fraps.

www.fraps.com

yes. its free. you can also purchase the full version.

okay, thanks.  
Maple Images -- Art, screenshots, videos, etc.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games