HOLY MOSES ITS A CAMERA! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heterosexual Fa gg ot
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:00 am
So the other day I awoke from my slumber at around noon, took a shower, got dressed, brushed my teeth, then sat down at the kitchen table to read a bit of my magazine. Little did I know my mom was going to randomly put her digital camera infront of me and take a picture. I just thought I should share this with all of the fellow sexy Atheists in this guild mrgreen But as you know I wasn't expecting this so my face came out like this sweatdrop

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:55 pm
Yes, I know, all us atheist are very hawt. We can afford the time to do that because we don't take every sunday morning to go to a building that might as well be a bedhead society.  

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

Heterosexual Fa gg ot
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:54 pm
FlamingChihuahua
Yes, I know, all us atheist are very hawt. We can afford the time to do that because we don't take every sunday morning to go to a building that might as well be a bedhead society.

Atheists = Sexiest of all human beings  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:46 pm
Yes, I think they mistook one of us to be Venus. We ARE the gods biggrin
What was the self worshipping religion again? I can't remember.  

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

redtail2
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:43 pm
FlamingChihuahua
Yes, I think they mistook one of us to be Venus. We ARE the gods biggrin
What was the self worshipping religion again? I can't remember.

satanism  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:55 pm
Oh, right, thanks. All those people think we're all satanic and stuff and it really annoys me.  

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

redtail2
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:02 pm
yeah, me too. just because we don't believe in god, does not mean we worship satan, we don't believe in him either! and even satanists don't worship satan. they worship themselves because satan's teachings tell them to "do what you want, and don't listen to anyone other than yourself." i wish more people had logical brains in their heads.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:04 pm
That indeed. The logic is what lead me to atheism the same as many others.  

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

[x] Natasha [x]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:28 am
[.Julie Booly.]
FlamingChihuahua

i totally agree! razz  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:29 am
[x] Natasha [x]
[.Julie Booly.]
FlamingChihuahua

i totally agree! razz
Who wouldn't agree?  

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

Achtundachtzig

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:06 pm
XD I hate it when people use cameras as a weapon. My mom always does that. Sits right next to me, waits until I look at her, then SNAP! takes a picture. I've perfected the art of glaring at a moments notice. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:48 am
i stare at cameras! its fun! lmao  

[x] Natasha [x]

Nergalitos

Celebrating Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:10 am
xD We are sexy, even if we don't like our looks. o.o; I'v been called Sexy, even if I don't think I am xD I don't think it's the same thing though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:06 pm
Nergalitos
xD We are sexy, even if we don't like our looks. o.o; I'v been called Sexy, even if I don't think I am xD I don't think it's the same thing though.

you know I have too...dunno why...I find it odd smile )  

Ziddlebox

2,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

[x] Natasha [x]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:12 am
[zombie nerd]
Nergalitos

you know I have too...dunno why...I find it odd smile )

i keep getting profile comments saying i'm sexy confused i'm confused!! this doesn't usualy happen!!!!  
~.The Atheist Guild.~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff