Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Return of the shell of Mark... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kupo Ikari

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:24 pm
Yup... I'm back. Though I must say it was, as I suspected, a horrible expirience.

I know I probably shouldn't post this here... but I'm suffering from withdrawals... or after-effects, or whatever from the stuff they kept shooting me up with, that I can't find it in me to give a damn.

I just thought I may as well let you all know that I didn't die, I'm back, and life blows.

-Mark-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:29 pm
KupoWrath
Yup... I'm back. Though I must say it was, as I suspected, a horrible expirience.

I know I probably shouldn't post this here... but I'm suffering from withdrawals... or after-effects, or whatever from the stuff they kept shooting me up with, that I can't find it in me to give a damn.

I just thought I may as well let you all know that I didn't die, I'm back, and life blows.

-Mark-

*hugs* Welcome back. At least you got back quicker than you thought you would.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Kupo Ikari

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:35 pm
That I did. I can't imagin having to stay in there for two more weeks like they originally wanted. Luckily though, my psychiatrist wasn't a dipwad andwas able to see that my 'problems' were due to lifestyle choices and a disease called 'being a teenager'.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:43 pm
KupoWrath
That I did. I can't imagin having to stay in there for two more weeks like they originally wanted. Luckily though, my psychiatrist wasn't a dipwad andwas able to see that my 'problems' were due to lifestyle choices and a disease called 'being a teenager'.

I didn't know being a teenager was a serious mental disorder now. rolleyes

Try to take it easy for a few days to let the drugs they forced you to take to filter out of your system. Try drinking a lot of water to help flush it through more quickly.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Kupo Ikari

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:46 pm
Thank you. I'll try that. Lemme just reteach myself how to swallow and I'll be good. rolleyes

I'll talk to you tomorrow. I'm going to go pass out, literally.

Night

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:00 pm
Welcome back Kupo!

-tacklehug-

I'm sorry to hear it was a horrid experience Dx

But at least you made it back alive :3

And that's what counts.

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

Acerbus nox noctis

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:41 am
Welcome back! Everyone really missed you and at least you were able to come back sooner than originally anticipated. Like Luri said, just drink a lot of water and let the drugs flush out of your system. Did your psychiatrist report his findings to your mother?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:45 am
Wait... *is out of the loop* where were you?  

ringwraith10

Argetlam13

Shirtless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:39 am
Welcome back... I don't know you, and you don't know me, but apperently they had you go to a psycholgist, and stay for a while. I hope the drugs wear off soon. I bet they gave you the standard tranq. It's pretty potent, and it usually wears off in a couple of hours, though the withdraw symptoms might take a while. It took me a couple of days. It all depends on your drug tolerence.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:44 am
They gave you shots and not pills?

Mz.Wiggles

Shadow`s Enigma

Apocalyptic Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:03 pm
Well, uh, welcome back... although, I didn't even know you.
If you don't mind telling me, what got you landed with a psychiatrist?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:28 pm
im sure they fixed you by removing a small part of your brain well you were sleeping.
ever read One flew over the Cukoo's nest?
gonk  

Choboxer

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kupo Ikari

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:27 pm
Er.... uhh...

Ok.

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.:
Hi. and yes... I am INDEED alive... I found that out when I woke up this morning!

Lita1692:
Glad to know I was missed... Makes me feel important! Yes, she did... But who knows if my mother believes her or not. *shrug* Nothing she can do about it now though.

ringwraith10: Mental hospital.

Argeflam13: Actually, I feel much better now. I even ate a full meal today! XD

Mr. Wiggles: Yeah... I flat out refused to take the pills... So they gave me shots instead... It took them 3 orderly's to hold me down for the first shot... Then they tied me to the bed for the rest. Horrible, but I wasn't going to take those pills.

ShadowsMystery: MY mother thought that I had problems. She thought they could fix my gayness, and my weirdness... Frankly, she used the 'he's suicidal!' play. rolleyes

Nyed: ...o__O;;; Maybe THAT'S what that huge scar on my forehead is..... I was wondering why everytime I poke my knee my wrist spasms....

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:41 pm
Well, I'm quite glad to hear you made it back alive.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:45 pm
Good to hear you were able to eat again this morning. Give yourself some time and plenty of rest, and you should feel better before the week is up.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff