Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Have you ever been called a poser before? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lola_siannodel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:43 pm
Alot of the goths who are only into the gothic subculture because of music and fashion call me a poser. sweatdrop

So, have you ever been called a poser? By who?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:56 pm
I got called a poser once...It was by my friend...But i know he meant it. It really pissed me off. mad  

[-Alluring Enchantress-]

3,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:08 pm
I have, but it was by some stupid preppy kid who had no idea what he was talking about.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:09 pm
I don't think I ever have in all honesty. I don't really try to act or be goth though, I've decided on just acting like myself overall and not worrying too much past that point really.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Memories Tear the Heart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:07 am
Yep. Plenty a'times. But they go away if you ignore them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:46 am
Rarely.
It could be because we don't have that word in swedish, though. ><  

Athiel

Sassy Ace Ari

Fashionable Genius

2,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:53 am
I've never called myself a goth, but my dad makes fun of everything I wear. He doesn't like me leaving the house in all black, and I'm "not allowed" to wear fishnet anything. It's not like I dress that way often, but still..  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:28 am
...What are up with these same topics that keep showing up... have you people ever though that variety just might be a good thing?

I'll answer your qeustion though... no. I do not really even consider myself goth... I just love gothic art and structures... along with the awesome clothing. If anyhting I get called one to much. But never a poser.  

lml G A U G E lml

leaufon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:41 am
Yup.
Almost everyday.
Because I like the clothes a lot!
I'm such a fashion-whore..
sad  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:46 am
Dont think so.  

Emperor Lothar

ringwraith10

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:38 am
lola_siannodel
Alot of the goths who are only into the gothic subculture because of music and fashion call me a poser. sweatdrop

So, have you ever been called a poser? By who?
Did they give a reason for calling you a poser? It doesn't make much sense to me, but then, stupid people are like that... stupid.

I've never been called a poser because I don't pose. Unlike others who try to be different, I AM different, and everyone knows it. They can't call me a poser if I'm one-of-a-kind.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:36 am
I've been called a poser, but only by my brother because he's a stupid p***k.
But that's it.  

BlairyFairy

objektiv

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:25 am
Yes Yes I have.My ex-best friend called me a poser just because I can't wear all black all the time(parents make me wear some color) and I had a system of the down cd I was borowing in my hands and she says why do you like such depressing things your not depressed so don't act like it. ok 1. I have never been depressed I just like all things with a gothic overtone. and 2. she makes up mental conditions and problems just to get attention.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:26 am
lost_ninja
Yup.
Almost everyday.
Because I like the clothes a lot!
I'm such a fashion-whore..
sad

......my dad calls me a label whore...... sweatdrop  

objektiv

DR490N

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:02 am
i've only been caled a poser by non-goths who don't understand the gothic subculture.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff