Reply kpopFANS
~the fashion~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kind of style do you prefer???
  innocent
  sluttish/whorish (whatever you like to call it. . )
  masculine
  feminine
  gangsterish
  other. . (can not think of any. . keke)
View Results

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:20 pm
well. . . i was looking at some jpop and rock picture. . and i was wondering . . . what kind of styles do korean stars look for. . . what are the stars wearing and looking like today. . keke. . kind of stupid. . but i think i know japanese styles way better than korean. . the question is. . .

who has the best style right now and what is it????

(yay!! i did this because i noticed our guild is kind of getting unactive!!! and i though it would be fun. . sort of. . )

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:43 pm
i guess i like slutty guys?!? lol. keke that sounds so funny. im sorry, but my guys dont wear that much clothing. keke. but i like cute. . . like chang min used to be. . .  

f a n g i r l

Teh Eve

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:14 am
hip hop rock style <3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:15 am
f a n g i r l
i guess i like slutty guys?!? lol. keke that sounds so funny. im sorry, but my guys dont wear that much clothing. keke. but i like cute. . . like chang min used to be. . .

yes yes. . on the poll i added sluttish just for you. . .kekeke. . .but it is all fun . . .

[schizophrenic]

Nanese_loves_Jaejoong

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:45 pm
I like the style of DBSK, Shinhwa and SuJu. I don't know how you call that?! blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:58 pm
Arirang TV did a similar poll like this one. The results came out as;
1. Jeans and stylish accessories
2. Hip-hop style
3. I forgot what came third.

And for the girls;
1. Cute long straight hair
2. I forgot
3. Hip-hop, Lee Hyori-ish

Personally, I prefer cross-sexual-ishy style. I like guys who can be described as cute or/and pretty rather than hot or sexy. To name a few, Ha Sebin and Lee Junki.

K-Pop

Samsoonie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:50 pm
for clothing i always look at dramas ^^ they girls always have really cute clothes ^___^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:35 pm
Samsoonie
for clothing i always look at dramas ^^ they girls always have really cute clothes ^___^

me too. . that and music videos. .

[schizophrenic]

Samsoonie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:04 am
[schizophrenic]
Samsoonie

me too. . that and music videos. .

oh yes ^^ i miss korea TT__TT  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:41 pm
i find that lately ive been liking the 'punk' style. lol. i think its cute  

f a n g i r l

peachy keem

Timid Tree

10,800 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:16 pm
For guys maybe the dark, hip hop style.. Shin (from Goong) looks cute in preppy. I like the innocent look too.
For girls.. Innocent, vintage look. And like the Moto kind of look. Hip hop look can look good too, but I hate outfits that expose alot of skin.
And most stuff that Micky wears with his hats.. It's so classic! smile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:16 am
the metrosexual get-up appeals to me...  

Hyung Horangi

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:50 am
The feminine look appeals to moi. ^_____^

No MinWoo wears alot of that because he's so tall, but he looks really good in it. ^____^ Makes me wanna go shopping lalala......

(Sometimes I think he's prettier than a girl. >.<;; First time I saw him was his Blaze Away look and he looked like a girl, so I thought, "What's that chick doing in that band of cute guys??? -_-" And I was kinda pissed, but then he turned out to be my favourite and now... I'm rambling, aren't I? XD)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:58 am
well i was watching the today show today. . (i know who watches that???) and they said that americans do not like metrosexuals any more. . instead they like guys with alittle bit of fat. . .isnt that kinda nasty. . . to be honest fat people scare me. . (but way too skinny guys scare me too. . )

[schizophrenic]

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:10 am
fat? not my type. . . . skinny? ummmm. . .i do like skinny guys, but not so that they show their bones much though. im starting to like guys with long hair now.  
kpopFANS

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff