Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Know Any Anime Quotes? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akari Tsuvi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:34 pm
Post your favorite anime quotes here. They can be funny, sad, good, bad, random, etc. We'll be happy to hear them.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:37 pm
"Your little love affair is starting to piss me off! Get a room!" Genjo Sanzo-Saiyuki  

Akari Tsuvi

violet faerie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:50 pm
wow i have a whole list....hmm... lemme bring up a few....

"One day me and my prettieness will take over the world-fanfic" -- Sesshomaru (Inuyasha)

"The future is not where my dream is, it's in the past..." -- Uchiha Sasuke (Naruto)

"If you aren't remembered, then you never existed." -- Arisu (Serial Experiments Lain)

"No matter where you are...Everyone is always connected." -- Lain (Serial Experiments Lain)

When people are protecting something truly precious to them... They truly can become...As strong as they need to be!" -- Haku (Naruto)

"I made a promise back then, even if you're hurt or in danger, I'll protect you, no matter what~ That's the way it is and always will." -- Monou Fuuma (X/1999)

"It doesn't matter if I'm fighting alone or not... I'll always fight to protect those who need me." -- Kiba (Wolf's Rain)

It's rational, it's impossible and it's against my religion." -- Miroku (Inuyasha

"And can you offer me proof of your existance? How can you, when neither modern science, nor philosophy can explain what life is?" -- ??? (Ghost in the shell)

Memories are nice, but that's all they are." -- Rikkku (ffx-2)

"Even at the worst times there is always a one percent chance things will turn out good but as soon as you give up that one percent becomes zero percent." -- Lina Inverse (Slayers)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:52 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

violet faerie

[Boogie.Pop.Phantom]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:58 pm
"I...made...a..baby?" -Toya , Ceres (Sorry XD that made me laugh so freaking hard XD )

"I think I know! I don't think I know! I don't think I think" Ed, Cowboy Bebop

"Love and peace! Love and peace! Love and peace!...." Vash, Trigun  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:02 pm
okay really i do have a life (from these posts it might seem that i dont have one lol i just love quotes, its a hobby of mine to collect them...weird i know but anyway...just one more part of my fav. quotes and i swear i'm done w/'em^^

"You can change your destiny..." -- Fuuko (Flame of Recca)

"Love and peace!" -- Vash the Stampede (Trigun)

"Whatever will be, will be. Whatever won't, won't. That's life." -- Tohru Honda (Fruits Basket)

What a coinsidence, i hate you too . ." -- Cho Hakkai (Gensomaden Saiyuki)

"Without a purpose for living, freedom is meaningless.." -- Homura Taishi (Gensomaden Saiyuki)

"I kill the spiders to save the butterfiles, it's simple logic." -- Knives (Trigun)

"Death is the only cure for stupidity." -- Faye (Cowboy Bebop)

"People who call other foolish are fools themselves." -- Shindou Shuichi (Gravitation)

"Overcoming obstacles is what makes girls beautiful, you know." -- Makoto Kino (Sailormoon)

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log." -- Sesshoumaru (Inuyasha)

"The greatest ninja is not a ninja that knows many ninja skills, it's a ninja that knows how to endure the most." -- Jiraiya (Naruto)

"Eliminate the imposibles, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -- Kudo Shinichi (Detective Conan)

"Suicide? I disapprove of suicide more than anything." -- Vash the Stampede (Trigun)

"Death and Poverty like me so much, they brought friends! Not to mention the Insurance Girls!" -- Vash the Stampede (Trigun)

"Kurama, there is no one who does not carry scars on the heart. If there were someone in the world like that, it would be a shallow soul..." -- Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)

"I do not fear anythin...not even dying. Since the day I was born, death has been nipping at my heels, as if my very birth had called it there." -- Kiba (Wol's Rain)

. "Isn't it ironic...that with villain's blood the flowers are prettier? " -- Kurama (Yu Yu hakusho)

"You can erase my memory, just afterwards promise you'll still be my friend?" -- Honda Tohru (Fruits Basket)

"I'm surrounded by idiots...But they mean well." -- Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Its so dark I can't see myself think!" -- Kuwabara (Yu Yu Hakusho)

"If I say I am going to kill you there is nothing you can do but die" -- Kenshine Himura (Ruroni Kenshin)

"Prince sesshoumaru is laughing. Looks like some misfortune is about to happen" -- Jaken (Inuyasha)

here's a few in my long lists of favorite quotes but my all time favorite is:  

violet faerie

violet faerie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:03 pm
I am Valentinez Alkalinelia Xifax Sicidabohertz Gumbigobillo Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovicci Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser. Don't hesitate to call." -- Vash the Stampede (Trigun)

i dont see how its possible to have all those names  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 9:14 am
"And besides, whenever I look at you, I'm reminded of everything I hate about myself. You know it hurts."- Wolfwood (I LOVE THIS QUOTE!!! heart )  

[.Living Color.]

AnimeZutto

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 11:07 am
wow! a lot of those quotes are really good 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 11:11 am
"Love and Peace!"-Vash
"Everyone dies, it's a natural part of life"-Kiba

Shigure-"Hey, let's stick roots up their noses!"
Tohru -"No! Wouldn't that hurt?"
Shgure-"Okay, then, leeks!"
(meha, I like tht one)

"What an odd-looking cat, is it a chuihuaha?"-Musica (sorry, bad spelling!)  

omiko

Celestia Oceanbreeze

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 11:16 am
"I'll be weird and you be gay, no da"- Chichiri (Fushigi Yugi)
"Damn Excel! She's really pushing it. It's time I take a stand and... *Option screen appears* It's time I take a stand and... Kill her!"- Il Palazzo from Love Puny episode of Excel Saga.
"Dog->Organism->FOOD!" Excel's mind set upon seeing Menchi  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 11:20 am
"I am known as Valantanez Alkalinela Zifax Sushidabodeditz Gambigome Blustradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Chartonhemoss Ivonichi Baldos George Doitzle Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call!" - Vash (Trigun)

"Activate copy machine radar! BING-BING-BING!!" - Taishi (Comic Party!)

"Oh, hush, InuYasha, it'll grow back in half a day!" - Totosai (InuYasha)

"Wait a minute! You mean that the ruins of the Tower of Babylon were actually used as the site for a comic convention!?!" - Kazuki (COmic Party! Not sure if it was the Babylon ruins... some massive ruins...)  

MidnightArticuno

10,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

omiko

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 11:27 am
I have s'more!
"Someone kills one person. Than another person takes revenge by killing them. How is something like that ever going to bring us peace!?"-Cagalli (not exactly word for word, but, yah, that was a rather tearful scene...)

Wolfwood-"Hey, YOUR the outlaw!"
Vash-"What's that got to do with anything?!"

Wolfwood-"What?! You mean I can't kill those either?!" (talking about the sandworms sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 11:51 pm
Hey, you got it to work! What's no data? - Hideki, Chobits

Underpants, underpants, underpants, underpants... - Chi, Chobits

What's a Tokyo U? Can I eat it? - Su (or however you spell it), Love Hina

That's all I can think of now.  

Turtle-flavoured Pizza

WingScythe

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 6:31 am
Now's my chance! Kumagoro Miracle Beam! ~ Sakuma Ryuichi, Gravitaion  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items