Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Goth Gear Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOD66

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:06 pm
Where do you purchus your gothy gear? Most of my stuff starotypicly is from hottopic because it is the only place i know of that sells goth Atire and such. I don't like hottopic because of its prices and the one i go to is vedy small.

Discus(sp?)
Where you get your goth gear
Why you get it there  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:10 pm
I don't have a set store or site where I get my stuff.

I have about five pairs of boots, all of which were purchased at various department stores.

I find awesome black skirts in places like Marshall's, Target, Kohl's, Gadzooks, etc...

Same with shirts and stockings.

I get a lot of all the same articles of clothing at second hand shops like Salvo.

I'm quirt thrifty and maintain, what I believe to be, a pretty good gothic wardrobe.

3nodding

MortSanglant

[-Alluring Enchantress-]

3,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:46 pm
I shop at HotTopic alot but i only buy things that are on sale...I can offord TRIPP pants when they are 15 dollars...I also somtimes go to Spencer's for collars and bracelts. But mostly i shop at thrift stores and sometimes i will take old clothes and make somthing new out of them....I even find some cool stuff at Wal-Mart and Jc Pennys. I bought a real cool skirt from Jc Pennys the other day...

Edit: I just rembered...There is a small store near me that sells things from HotTopic but way cheaper..It is called Total Chaos. Its just a small store near the lake but i found some awesome things in there for a fraction of the price that HotTopic is asking.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:03 pm
>_< I hate most of the clothes at Hot Topic...

I shop:
- Kohl's
- Salvation Army
- The Players (it's a small, local theater near me. They put on 3 or 4 stage shows a year, and every six months, they have a huge sale of all the used costumes. GREAT way to get Victorian styled clothes).
- GAP
- Target
- Independent Thrift Shops
- Some Online Venues  

GilAskan
Crew

Mz.Wiggles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:15 pm
Websites.
Goodgoth.com.
Nice clothes...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:33 pm
i like Hot Topic. It smells good and the lights dont hurt my eyes. I get my stuff everywhere. Hot Topic, Target, anywhere I can find things that I like.  

Angel-Battacrux

Lexiegirl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:12 am
Dragon Girl Grace
i like Hot Topic. It smells good and the lights dont hurt my eyes. I get my stuff everywhere. Hot Topic, Target, anywhere I can find things that I like.

Hot topic smells divine and I thought that it was just me noticing weird things...But I'm not the only one I suppose... whee sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:23 am
i mainly shop at hottopic cuz my sister works three and employees get awesome discounts. but other than that i make my own and im a bit thrify so go thrift stores!!!!!  

Veege

Acerbus nox noctis

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:49 am
I get my clothes at various places like most people here. I find awesome black skirts at places like Target, Walmart, Kohl's, and the like. I shop around for shoes, and can usually find cool shirts at the Salvation Army. I really only shop at Hot Topic for the occassional things I need, like make up, or a band t-shirt.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:06 pm
Lexiegirl
Dragon Girl Grace

Hot topic smells divine and I thought that it was just me noticing weird things...But I'm not the only one I suppose... whee sweatdrop
Hah, my friend used to always say I smelled like HotTopic, and I never really realized that HT had a certain smell to it...so I just sort of nodded and smiled. I'm assuming it was a good thing...?

I shop there when I some money, but that isn't often. I just buy the less expensive stuff like accessories and pins and stuff, or shirts from the clearance rack. I do a lot of shopping at Target too, they have good stuff. I've gotten really awesome discounts at Filenes on boots, but only when you can find them there, which isn't often. Even Claires and Icing have some good stuff, they have an entire wall section of black jewelry, and around Halloween they had some armwarmers that were pretty awesome. That was only in this one store though, I haven't seen them at any other Claires. My friend says she shops at Impulse, but I've never been in there...The band shirts there are generally a dollar more, but they have ones that HT doesn't.
Thrift stores = love!

..Luaxanna..

Al-aaraaf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:20 pm
I just wear whatever I see that is black, and that I like.
I will wear colored shirts, but I refuse to wear any colored pants.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:49 pm
I shop at hot topic...
But i usually don't.
because i can't go to the mall
all the time.

I like going to Kohls
and shops like that
But hardly can
gonk
So whenever i get the chance i like to shop online.

Because they have way better clothes that i like.
but it's still a pain finding something to wear to school that i like
because i play a cello.
and my orchestra teacher is mad at me for wearing so many skirts

Thida Fxcking Tragedy++

lola_siannodel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:40 pm
Twack
Where do you purchus your gothy gear? Most of my stuff starotypicly is from hottopic because it is the only place i know of that sells goth Atire and such. I don't like hottopic because of its prices and the one i go to is vedy small.

Discus(sp?)
Where you get your goth gear
Why you get it there

Hot Topic, though I don't really want to....It's too....I don't know....But it's the only place near me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:03 pm
Man you can get goth stuff anywhere,you dont have to just shop at hottopic.I but my stuff at spencers,walmart,jc penny,whever man.If u want to shop online I shop at goodgoth alot.  

Bark-Bark

cheesey

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:10 pm
thrift stores and the internet. also, i raid the stores around halloween time. no one has to know its part of a costume. heart

and i dont necessacerily buy things that are specifically targeted to goths, alot of things from regular stores have things that would easily qualify. i found a really nice lolita-esque skirt at savers once.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff