Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Images -- Art, screenshots, videos, etc.
Ellina balrog massacure! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Gatotsu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:34 pm
http://youtube.com/watch?v=tzSAtgj6r-8&search=Ellinia

Someone summoned a Balrog, look at all the people who died lv 80s died and stuff...RIP!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:56 pm
OMG LOL  

Izmar

Lord Gatotsu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:03 pm
afterthat supposedly he spawned mushmoms, and all those uber high lv montsers in ellina by the dozens.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:42 pm
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was so hilarious!! It looked like the person was level 11 and he was able to avoid death in all of that chaos XD!  

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Lord Gatotsu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:13 pm
Lol those screens and that vid was hilarious. Was this the Monster Attack event in Maple SEA? I heard about it before and I think they reported that several high ranking MSEA GMs died forever after fighting against the Crimson Balrogs. Perion was invaded too.  

Minielf

Lord Gatotsu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:37 am
Minielf
Lol those screens and that vid was hilarious. Was this the Monster Attack event in Maple SEA? I heard about it before and I think they reported that several high ranking MSEA GMs died forever after fighting against the Crimson Balrogs. Perion was invaded too.

No supposedly a guy was mad and it was during beta, he got on entered a random name and pressed login and it was a GM account, he then wreacked havok across Victoria island, spawning balrogs every place he went...I heard he went to henseys spawned 10 balrogs teh super strong ones and watched as everyone died.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:20 am
Wow, random way. He could have like, given people level 120 items and stuff, gold and all that. And he abuses the power by killing everyone.  

Angel Kitten-Chan

bunyip`s soul

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:03 am
yup, it was an accidental GM hack ^^;

Would've been lots of fun though ^___^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:17 am
The screenshot of bandit. Notice he doesn't have a GM symbol. It looks more like he just got his hands on a GM hat. Let's give you a hint of what it does...

User Image
I edited the picture to fit. If you actually want to see it. Go here.  

TaerkDS
Captain

Tatsu-ya

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:29 pm
He was posting in blue though :/
Also isnt max speed 40+ and jump 23+ ninja or is that just globle  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:35 pm
Lord Gatotsu
Minielf

No supposedly a guy was mad and it was during beta, he got on entered a random name and pressed login and it was a GM account, he then wreacked havok across Victoria island, spawning balrogs every place he went...I heard he went to henseys spawned 10 balrogs teh super strong ones and watched as everyone died.

So was this in Global or in MSEA? Gosh he must have been banned for life if he was caught. Was he caught in the end? I assume the massacre stopped. xd  

Minielf

Unknown Variable

Familiar Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:58 am
The website doesn't show the notice anymore, but this was an actual event made by mapleglobal sometime during end of beta / beginning of official times. No GM hacks or anything, but the real GMs did spawn waaay too many monsters, rofl. I didn't log on after the first day (it lasted three, I think) because you couldn't move without being killed. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:43 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpk1zQyVITI&mode=related&search=

I dare someone to drop down...  

Lord Gatotsu

TamponMuncher

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:20 pm
Lord Gatotsu
OMG XDDDDDDDD  
Maple Images -- Art, screenshots, videos, etc.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games