Reply kpopFANS
U-know Yunho needs a wheelchair!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

versusme

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:24 am
Due to his bronchitis, he he couldnt eat or speak. and as a leader, he decided not to tell anyone about it. The doctor says that he have to rest for AT LEAST a month to recover, but due to his tight schedule, he couldn't.

He injured his "leg ligament" during the concert in Malaysia ( i think you've seen the picture where he was in the airport with the leg bandaged). Usually, the injury will affect the person's walking ability, but he still had to dance on the stage in the concert., Under that condition, he baredthe pain throughout the concert.

For protection, he's using wheelchair now, and at times, he need to grab on the wall or something to get up. In Incheon airport, the fans were pushing around and Yunho did nothing. But this is why he looked fustrated in the pics.

He even went to the shooting scene despite his injuries. And he said that a singer must bring happiness to others, so he won't his pain on his face, and no matter how pain is it, he'll still have to work. He even stated that he wanna change his image in the 3rd album that'll be released in autumn, and show the fans something different.

Translation credits : Amanda@cyxion.net
Source : withyunho

Please ask for permission if taking out from here...We really took time to translate it  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:42 pm
Awww!!! Poor Yunhonie. I hope he feels better.
User Image  

Nanese_loves_Jaejoong

Teh Eve

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:07 am
zomg serious? I had no idea.

><;; I have to be honest, I don't bother with K-pop tabloids anymore. I'm not much of a fan I used to be. But i still care!! crying

YUNHOOOO

poor baby. ;-;

They are getting way overworked man...

First Junsu going to the hospital for being overworked....Youngwoong and his leg...AND NOW YUNHO?? gonk heart crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:29 am
jae joong, now him???. . .that is pretty sad. .

[schizophrenic]

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:36 pm
yes yes. . .its very sad. . . . . i hope the other dong bang shin ki members take good care of him. . .  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:45 pm
I hope he feels better and I hipe it won't get anymore serious then it is now. crying  

Nanese_loves_Jaejoong

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:18 pm
HOLY CRAP!! -0-;;

That's bad..... he's not my favourite DBSG, but still!! T0T

So young...... so pained.......... crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:30 am
awww..poor Yunho!! He's my favorite DBSK heart . I hope he will get better soon 4laugh  

whit3amuka

lexyanimeluxury

750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:30 pm
omg not him cry i hope he gets better  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:34 pm
I heard about him being really sick, I saw a clip of him being carried on someone's back in an airport. It's so sad, I really hope he feels better soon.  

[ Sakura Hime ]

Cella ~ Chan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:58 am
wait, why did they just put him in a wheelchair instead of letting him ride on a mans back that is my question question  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:10 pm
Aww poor baby....I hope he gets better soon...poor Yunho...thats how you know he loves his fans, if he's willing to risk his health..i respect that.  

merssonaryangel

Akira Miyamoto

400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:52 pm
That's hardcore. If only the performers here had that sort of honor and drive, you know, instead of faking an ulcer as an excuse to lipsync on SNL...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:27 am
aww,poor Yunho!! heart I hope he gets better soon! heart he's so sweet to endure pain for his fans!  

Primadonna_B2UTY

Beloved Sweetheart

7,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Pinkku Stardust

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:40 pm
Aw, I how sad. I hope he starts feeling better.  
kpopFANS

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff