Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
[Personal] How do these people get to be parents?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EnvysLoveSlave

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:17 pm
I felt I needed to get this off my chest after what happened this week and last because of this 9 year old brat we call Brattana. You see, my son was friends this other kid in the neighborhood since I think May. But he started having problems in June because of his friend's bratty cousin told on him for no good reason. So, he couldn't go back for a few weeks.

He was allowed back to his house just weeks ago, and everything was fine until last Monday, when the brat stirred up more trouble and destroyed the friendship. When my son took a form over to his friends house, to tell him about the field trip,(this despite telling not to go). And no one was watching Brattana or the other kids, so they were throwing water at him and she stole his hat from him.

He chased her to get it back, when she slipped and fell on the wet sidewalk. We had so much rain and it was real muddy, so it was stupid she did that. The next thing you know, he was storming into the house all frightened because the mother made threats to him. She would only listen to the bratt and take her side only, instead of listening to his side as well.

Then within 20 minutes, that psychotic b***h started pounding on the door like a gorilla, and I wasn't going to answer to door to someone like that. But my mother just had to answer the door,(10 minutes had gone by) and she walked into our house without permission. She started shouting cuss words, calling everybody ugly names. Then was threatening to file all kinds of charges to the police, none of which had to do with the situation.

And she kept changing the story many times, because she didn't see what really happened. She tried claim that the little b***h head was badly hurt and in serious pain. Bullshit! She was inside the SUV with no injury, no bruise no, bump, no nothing. She wasn't even wearing an ice pack! Then she had the nerve to want my son to just stand outside and be beatup by these brats, including the one supposedly hurting! And she was just screaming this s**t loudly outside.

I wasn't going to have any of it, and my mother told that fatass to get lost. All she did was call everybody a b***h and my kid a retard. The neighbors all said they heard it, and if the police came out they would tell them what had happened. The cops never did show,(cause she didn't have a case).
A friend took me by her house in a truck an hour after this had occured, so I could get her address just in case.

And what did we see? That little brat was outside playing with the other kids! So nothing was wrong with her at all. No one was watching them!

We thought this mess might be over, but there was another incident this week which prompted me to file charges. My son went to this recreation center for fun and games, and somewhere in the afternoon that fatassed b***h brought her nephew, I think just to start trouble. They were mouthing off to my son, and he decided to leave which was unwise. I wasn't going to let this go, so I called the counselor and reported what they did to my son. And they decided to confront him and the aunt about the behavior.

Well, the next thing you know we were walking down the street in the evening, when suddenly she slowed down in her SUV staring at us real weird. Then she started threatening to have her kids beat up my son,(she only has the one), and if I said anything she was going to beat me up.
She tried to claim my son was ******** with her nephew,(which I now know is a lie). Apparently she was stalking around where we live, cause I think she's on drugs. But we did call the cops and they made it clear to stay away and leave us alone. She don't even live close to where we are.

I also called the center to let them know how dangerous she was, and they told me that boy was warned for his behavior. He never said anything about my son bothering him, so he just told the aunt for revenge!

Personally, that little b***h reminds me of Sae from Peach Girl. She acts like shes all hurt when she really isn't. And that mother, was she raised in the jungle? Is she an animal?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:02 pm
What the... I mean, what the ********? Kinda lost for words here to be honest. It's just frighningly wrong on so many levels.  

[OMFG NARKI]

Turbo Polka Babe

Lily-livered Giver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:05 pm
Insanity! I just don't understand people sometimes. I hope the situation works out, and that your son is alright.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:42 pm
wow, what a crazy woman! Thats so scary, I mean, once a while ago, my older sisters boyfriend broke into our house and tried to drag her out. We called the cops, but no one showed, so my dad ended up chasing him out of the house with a golf club. People like that are really creepy.  

Chevy_1

Dante_Giovanni

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:56 pm
What the Hell is wrong with people today? I mean, oh my god! do this people think they can get away with this kind of stuff? I hope thats things will get better with you and your son.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:03 pm
So far, she hasn't been back. Hopefully she'll move though.  

EnvysLoveSlave

~mikenno~

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:36 am
Oh my god.. seriously I'm tearing up. I hate how people can be so judgemental. If I were you I probally would have beat her with a pan. I hope everything works out for you!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:09 pm
...I hope she pisses someone off enough to get the snot beaten out of her. stare It's what she gets. (Karma.) I hope you two are all right.  

marrrow

Falafel25

6,550 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:40 pm
Dang, that really sucks. Hopefully they'll move out or if worse comes to worse you could move to another town. That woman has some serious issues.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:12 pm
Sounds like a former neighbor of mine But I won't get into that. She's in jail now.  

Ritz_Freak

PhinaReiBrasil

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:50 pm
Ugh! That kind of stuff happened to my family all the time when I was a kid. Who lets those people breed? Shouldn't it be against the law?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:53 am
Wow, what a complete psycho. People like that just...amaze me. I mean, how does one get to be that crazy? eek

Anyway, I'm glad you and your son are fine after having to deal with her and 'Brattana'. Here's hoping that you don't get bothered by her kinda again.

Adnamac

[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff