Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
Gorgeous Carat manga by You Higuri

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saiyana2

4,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:42 pm
Has anyone else read this yet, I just bought it today and it is really hot. Florian and Noir are gorgeous together. Does anyone know, is it only in manga form?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:10 pm
Hasn't anyone else seen it yet?  

Saiyana2

4,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Edward 100

i m m o r t a l - B

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:39 pm
A friend of mine is planning on buying it soon. She likes the art work, lol. So, once I borrow it from her and read it - I can probably post more on it. But, from what I've read in the summary for it, and the cover page, it looks hawt, wewt!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:27 pm
Well I just got the second volume and if anything it's even better than the first. Whips and chains! OMFG drools!
Florian and Ray(Noir) are so hot as uke and seme.
But well all I can say is WOW!!! Azura is so sexily evil and even more so as he drugs and deflowers Florian, then puts Ray in chains!!  

Saiyana2

4,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Edward 100

Delcie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:16 pm
Saiyana2
Has anyone else read this yet, I just bought it today and it is really hot. Florian and Noir are gorgeous together. Does anyone know, is it only in manga form?

Not yet, but I have Cantarella. Steeeamy!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:56 pm
I got the second volume last week. Great series so far, really dramatic.  

Kitschy

-Dancing Deathscythes-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:42 am
I never read the official one yet. I only read the scanlations (and was in love with it!) I remember being mad because since it was licensed, I could no longer read it on the computer (I still have the scanlations files, and still read it actually... It was one of my favorites!) I want to buy the licenesed manga, but it's really hard for me to get yaoi manga and I don't want to risk it again (I'm one of those poor fangirls who got *caught*)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:56 pm
Both Gorgeous Carat and Cantrella are amazingly beautifull! I just read the third volume of GC. OMG so much angst!. I love the art and the plot is wonderfull. I highly reccomend both of these.  

Katastrophic_Kate

Pomba Gira

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:05 pm
GC is cool. I love the artwork!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:52 am
This series is lovely. I only have 1 and 3 at the moment... but whips, chains, and a uke that isn't a complete push over? Makes for a lovely set up.  

FaerieQueenSparkle

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:59 am
Loved the series, hated the ending. Cop-out much? talk2hand

But I know there are those spin-off continuation whatever you wanna call 'ems.. so I'll look for those.  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games