Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Most seme-ish seme that ever seme'd in seme history. xD! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reply to this thread? xD~
  Yes!
  No...
  Poll whore!
View Results

Xueyan

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:19 am
Since Kitsune-chi made the uke one, I'd like to know who's the most seme-ish. ;o  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:40 am
(I'm sticking to cannon, there are too many options in slash to get even a top 10)
Sakurazuka Seishiro from X/1999 and Tokyo Babylon is definately one of the greats, along with Asami from Viewfinder. Aoe Reiji from Love Mode is a good one as well... and that Shiki guy from Oh My Maid. Those are the top four I've seen, not sure on the arangement of the first three but I know Shiki would be fourth.  

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,625 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:28 am
I think Ed, and Seimei (even if i havent really seen him yet) uhm... who eles... ah the king from Gakuen heaven (keep forgetting his name) Jing if he was involved with shonen-ai XD

(and if there was any uke boys around to) damn so hard X_X most semes i come across seem seke, only thouses who smirk and have that seme attitude going seems really seme, and yes i agree with ShadowedMoonlight about Seiishirou to.
EDIT: forgot sonic to XD even if he isent part of the BL industry aswell XD;; seems like most of the semiest ppl i can pick out are not related to BL, except for the king of course, and Seishirou is somewhat.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:12 am
ummmmmm I have to go with the obvious anwser of Eiri Yuki (Gravitation) but I think in some ways Soubi (Loveless) is even more shmexy!  

WEG_champ2010

blackcatluck

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:41 am
seme, hmm?

the guy that want subaru in tokyo bablyon... i can never remeber his name.
Kio (the blond friend) from loveless if given the chance i think he'd so dominate!
anyone read "only the ring finger knows"? yeah, the seme from that book. i only read it only in a bookstore (back kitty for not buying!) and he was... well.... seme.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:12 pm
Yoru in Sukisyo is pretty seme, although I think if Ran wanted to reverse things Yoru wouldn't exactly say no...

I'd say Tasuki in Fushigi Yuugi, but since I generally pair him up with Nuriko... And lets face it, anyone is seme compared to Nuriko...

Dee in FAKE, and Kei from Kizuna are up there...

OH, and can't forget Haruka from Tactics... Although again, this could just be compared to the uke he's usually paired with...  

RionaDaidouji

Darku_Irisu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:16 pm
bite-me14
ummmmmm I have to go with the obvious anwser of Eiri Yuki (Gravitation) but I think in some ways Soubi (Loveless) is even more shmexy!

Soubi can't be the Most seme-ish seme that ever seme'd in seme history, because he can be uke to Ritsu-sensei o.o *Ritsu raping Soubi... OMG*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:41 pm
Darku_Irisu
bite-me14

Soubi can't be the Most seme-ish seme that ever seme'd in seme history, because he can be uke to Ritsu-sensei o.o *Ritsu raping Soubi... OMG*

xd !!!! someone mentioned that in the uke thread!  

blackcatluck

Dapper Gaian

psychotic LEE

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:17 am
Darku_Irisu
bite-me14

ZOMG. *drools* BWHAHA.
Quote:
ummmmmm I have to go with the obvious anwser of Eiri Yuki (Gravitation)

HAVE YOU SEEN SOME OF THE REMIX AND MEGAMIX MANGA???? OMG. Eiri Yuki MAKES THE BEST UKE! *sighs* Spesh in the Panda one.......
Quote:
think Ed, and Seimei (even if i havent really seen him yet) uhm... who eles... ah the king from Gakuen heaven (keep forgetting his name) Jing if he was involved with shonen-ai XD

Ed... as in Edward Elric??? WHEEEE *does happy dance* LIKE.... WITH AL....... AND ... ZOMG. O_o ROY! *SQUEE* HOTT! *tackle glomps Ed raping Roy* HAHA *evil smirk*
I would like to see Naruto the seme instead of Sasuke all the time though! HEEEE.... ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:39 am
blackcatluck
seme, hmm?

the guy that want subaru in tokyo bablyon... i can never remeber his name.

That would be Sakurazuka Seishiro, the oh-so-manipulative Sakurazukamori.  

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

Hisoka1980

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:53 am
Two words.......Muraki Kazutaka

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:28 am
I nearly mentioned Muraki, but then I figured that whatever uke he'd be with wouldn't necessarily be a willing party... And I dunno, to me, a seme has to be fair enough to give the uke a chance to refuse.

That could just be me, though.  

RionaDaidouji

Angelic_Resolve

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:09 am
I think, without a doubt, that X/1999 has produced the two most seme of characters in existence. Clamp has made plenty of great semes though they seem to have a knack for it.

Sakurazuka Seishiro and Fuuma, I don't see the two being in a uke postion in any certain way.

Fuuma Crush!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:37 am
Emba from Wild Rock is all seme! pirate  

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

Kitsune-chi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:48 am
I feel loved. heart

Yuki Eiri goes without saying- I mean, he's got the cool demeanor, the impeccably handsome face, the earring, he smokes, tragic past, hates everything, and is a sex maniac. All the requirements of your basic, garden-variety seme. He just has the word Seme pasted on his head.

Unless we're talking the remix and megamix doujinshis.

Because then he's a wibbling pile of uke.

But I couldn't bring myself to read those... so I kind of heard that through the grape vine. XD  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff