Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adorable, no?
  I Love people!!!
View Results

Athiel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:42 pm
The following might have few contributional qualities for this guild to revel in. But alas, the event earlier today had me so pissed/amazed over the ridiculous accuracy that some stereotypes really have on some people.

Anyhow. Earlier today (I'm writing this at 2am, for no apparent reason.) Little Me was on my way home from a day of joyfully frolicing about with a friend of mine. (in this case, eating cake with two spoons at the movie theatre)

I'm sitting on the bus, around the middle section, innocently contemplating life and the various aspects of that certain feeling you get from eating an entire cake within half an hour. Suddenly the bus stops, and a pack of about four girls hop on. (all blonde with matchingly preppy clothes, linkup there.) Loudly talking about things of questionable nature, ("lyke OMG meh dad wont let me have teh beer but im tootally gonna get wasted tonight!!") when they reach my seat they all go dead quiet, stare for a while, then sit down a few seats behind.

A ew minutes of blessed silence later I hear one of them "Like, gaawd! plzzzz tell meh taht was a girl!!" and another replies "iknööu!!! who wears tight clothes and makeup like that anywaaai?!" (note: I was wearing my traditional ribbons, pants and a spiderweb shirt)

That went on for about 40 minutes, lots of "whispers" about how ugly I was and other pleasantries, which I normally would have ignored, sadly, their conversation volume grew at a continous rate until reaching consert level. When it was finally their turn to get off they stop once again by me and ask something about why I look like I do. These I forced myself to ignore in fear of throwing up.

That was as close to a "point" that this story ever got to. Just thought I'd share it with anyone willing to read.

Aren't people lovely?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:52 pm
people are so pleasant these days...escpecially to people with some INDIVIDUALITY WHO DONT DO THE SAME THING LIKE FREAKIN ROBOTIC CLONES OR PEOPLE WHO ARE DIFFERENT THEN THEY ARE AND ARE PERFECTLLY NORMAL

i really cant imagine what it must be like to be those preps...i dont want to know anyway...probably something stupid,X rated, and the same as every other ones.

is that you in the picture? smile  

Henneth Annun
Captain

MOD66

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:54 pm
I dont mean to be rude, but by the way you dress you ask for atention. yes you have every right to dress the way you do but by doing this and expecting every one to accept the way you dress when it is widly difrent is unresable and stupid. yes they should have kept theri opinions to them self and not have made fun of you in public but that is how life is its not fair  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:03 pm
Twack
I dont mean to be rude, but by the way you dress you ask for atention. yes you have every right to dress the way you do but by doing this and expecting every one to accept the way you dress when it is widly difrent is unresable and stupid. yes they should have kept theri opinions to them self and not have made fun of you in public but that is how life is its not fair

I am aware of this. I might have mentioned in some other thread that we all (me most included) do it for the attention, and love it.
I wasn't trying to change the world or even rant. I merely shared something that happened to me.

Attention is bliss, Disrespect is something else.

razorblade6060
is that you in the picture?
That Is me on the pic. Why? ^^  

Athiel

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:50 pm
Oh pish posh!

We all know they were just jealous of your gorgeous flowing hair, your milky white porcelain skin, and purpley ribbons of Doooom!

You are my lovely Swedefin; you get the locations of these preppy peons and I'll take 'em down!

::holds up fists in a threatening manner::

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:45 pm
I typed out a huge response to your post..but realized we all know what I was going to say.

I've been the subject of criticism from that select sub-type of females before, not in the same manner, but relatively close in the way it was said.
"Even the strongest willed may break at the thoughts of weaker minds"  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:49 pm
Ahh, yes people are funny in how narrow minded their can be. I had a co-worker tell me that some guy was buying girl's shorts and I just said matter-o-factly "oh he must be either emo or a cross dresser" just as causually as "oh it must be raining outside" when she thought it was a rather big deal. ^^* My perceptions on what is weird are obviously a bit skewd. ^^*

I do have to applaud you for not telling them where to shove their catty little banter about your own personal fashion sense.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:24 pm
lurichan
Ahh, yes people are funny in how narrow minded their can be. I had a co-worker tell me that some guy was buying girl's shorts and I just said matter-o-factly "oh he must be either emo or a cross dresser" just as causually as "oh it must be raining outside" when she thought it was a rather big deal. ^^* My perceptions on what is weird are obviously a bit skewd. ^^*

I do have to applaud you for not telling them where to shove their catty little banter about your own personal fashion sense.
exactly and besides any man who can wear makeup is more a man the one who is afraid of being called gay for it, and the ribbons are hawt  

MOD66

BlairyFairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:28 pm
Don't let that get to you, you're lovely Athiel.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:43 am
Athiel
Twack

I am aware of this. I might have mentioned in some other thread that we all (me most included) do it for the attention, and love it.
I wasn't trying to change the world or even rant. I merely shared something that happened to me.

Attention is bliss, Disrespect is something else.

razorblade6060
is that you in the picture?
That Is me on the pic. Why? ^^

your very pretty, how could they ask if you were a girl?  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:45 am
MortSanglant
Oh pish posh!

We all know they were just jealous of your gorgeous flowing hair, your milky white porcelain skin, and purpley ribbons of Doooom!

You are my lovely Swedefin; you get the locations of these preppy peons and I'll take 'em down!

::holds up fists in a threatening manner::

they where jelous most likley...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:15 pm
Awww! heart heart

Your posts make me all warm and fluffy inside!
It's amazing what a tad of understanding can do to ones mood! ^^ heart heart  

Athiel

MOD66

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:45 pm
Athiel
Awww! heart heart

Your posts make me all warm and fluffy inside!
It's amazing what a tad of understanding can do to ones mood! ^^ heart heart
that is why were are here most people choose not to understand us so we group togeher!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:55 pm
MortSanglant

Ahh, yes. we must all rever the ribbons of Doooom!
god, i love the word doom. i could say it all day!! DOOOM!!!  

Katanas Blade

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:58 pm
You are awesome, Athiel. And I'd be glad to join Lady Mort in takin' down those girls. Because I tell ya, neither me nor my penguin brigade appreciate(s) intolerance... Especially intolerance so blatant against someone as awesome as you. blaugh  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff