Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Superman] slash possibilities? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much does Brandon Routh look like Christopher Reeve?
  Spitting image
  A little, I guess
  Not at all!
View Results

Aeronwyn

14,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:39 am
Well, what can I say, I went to see "Superman Returns" on Friday and was dismayed to find out it was so looooooooooong. (Our local cinema wasn't designed for comfort, ya know. Lol.) So I had to console myself with the slashyness between Clark Kent and Jimmy Olsen. ^ ^

Anyone else see it? Or how about Clark/Richard?

Piccies to drool over:
User Image

User Image

Superman and Jimmy. smile

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:45 pm
Jimmy was TOTALLY in love with Clark... I loved Kevin Spacey as Lex Luthor (K.S. is really, really gay... but that might be why I like him...)

I loved that movie, although I didn't like that guy Lois was engaged to, he annoyed me  

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

LadyNox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:58 pm
I didn't see a much slash in the movie. Then again, I think that movie was the grim reaper of romance. I usually like Clark and Lois together, but this movie not only made me hate Lois (who I love because she is teh awesome even if she's the epitome of damsel in the distress) but hate them together. So yeah, it bombed in the romance department.

Usually though, I do think Jimmy has a crush on Clark. I think it's really adorable too. I do sorta like Lex/Clark (more so in Smallville than the comics/movies but I do see it) and someone once sold me on the idea of Clark/d**k, he’s not in the movie so I’m not going to get into that. XD But mostly, I actually like the Lois/Clark.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:02 pm
LadyNox
I didn't see a much slash in the movie. Then again, I think that movie was the grim reaper of romance. I usually like Clark and Lois together, but this movie not only made me hate Lois (who I love because she is teh awesome even if she's the epitome of damsel in the distress) but hate them together. So yeah, it bombed in the romance department.

Usually though, I do think Jimmy has a crush on Clark. I think it's really adorable too. I do sorta like Lex/Clark (more so in Smallville than the comics/movies but I do see it) and someone once sold me on the idea of Clark/d**k, he’s not in the movie so I’m not going to get into that. XD But mostly, I actually like the Lois/Clark.

Lex pwns... and Lois/Clark is okay... better then that Lana Lane girl  

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aeronwyn

14,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:42 pm
Yeah, I can kinda see Lex/Clark. It's got the whole "sleeping with the enemy" thing going for it. Lol. I've never seen Smallville so I can't comment on the pairing in that.

Normally I love the whole Lois thing - the Adventures of Superman left something with me! But in this film I just didn't feel it. I didn't like her for just ignoring Clark and, you know, trying to pass off her son as being her husband's when he wasn't. The guy deserves to know imo. And, yeah, Clark/Jimmy was so much cuter. Hehe.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:08 pm
@ lurkindarkness- Lana was okay more so in the first few season of Smallville. Then... the writers started doing crack or something. She’s okay in the comics whenever she shows herself. But yes, Lois is way cooler than Lana which is why Clark marries her. lol

@Aeronwyn- Yes, Lex/Superman totally does have a sleeping with the enemy sort of feel. But Lex/Clark always gives me a more angsty feel. Like morning over something special that was lost long ago.  

LadyNox
Vice Captain

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:29 pm
Sleeping with the enemy has never fazed me, but I can't bring myself to pair Superman with anybody.. because... he scares me O__o Yeah, what kind of person is afraid of the epitome of good? I am.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:15 pm
lurkindarkness
Sleeping with the enemy has never fazed me, but I can't bring myself to pair Superman with anybody.. because... he scares me O__o Yeah, what kind of person is afraid of the epitome of good? I am.

No, I know. It is hard to see Superman with anyone. It's just sorta weird. It's why most people say Clark... even if they are the same person. It's seems more... manageable lol.  

LadyNox
Vice Captain

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:14 pm
LadyNox
lurkindarkness

No, I know. It is hard to see Superman with anyone. It's just sorta weird. It's why most people say Clark... even if they are the same person. It's seems more... manageable lol.

Yeah... although, didn't "Superman" and Lois have a kid? I have always wondered how he didn't murder her trying that XP  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:45 am
Just wondering if anyone knows of any clark/jimmy or superman/jimmy slash fics? I've only found about 5, despite intensive searching... Maybe somebody knows of one I've missed. Thankees in advance. smile

lurkindarkness
Yeah... although, didn't "Superman" and Lois have a kid? I have always wondered how he didn't murder her trying that XP

Yeah, it's a weird set-up imo. I wouldn't be all smiley if I found out the love of my life had deceived me like that!!  

Aeronwyn

14,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cheerleader 200

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:51 am
Aeronwyn
Just wondering if anyone knows of any clark/jimmy or superman/jimmy slash fics? I've only found about 5, despite intensive searching... Maybe somebody knows of one I've missed. Thankees in advance. smile

lurkindarkness

Yeah, it's a weird set-up imo. I wouldn't be all smiley if I found out the love of my life had deceived me like that!!

Nyaa~ I can't find many either crying and... Superman is too good, like, beyond all natural levels of goodness, it annoys me. I mean, Spiderman isn't that good, Batman DEFINETLY isn't that good, what's with him?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:26 pm
lurkindarkness
Aeronwyn

lurkindarkness

Nyaa~ I can't find many either crying and... Superman is too good, like, beyond all natural levels of goodness, it annoys me. I mean, Spiderman isn't that good, Batman DEFINETLY isn't that good, what's with him?

Quite a few of my comic book geek friends, myself included, don’t really like Superman ‘cause he’s sorta flat as a character. Not many dimensions. His comics are somewhat uninteresting too since he’s so indestructible. The last Superman comic book I ever read (not counting DC’s recent Infinite Crisis, DC-Marvels crossover or the numerous JLA comics) was the Death of Superman series many years ago. I always find that the movies/cartoons/TV shows give him more character than his own comics do. As where this isn’t the case with Batman (who is completely psycho, Spider-Man (who never catches a break) and the rest.

Anyway, livejournal has numerous comic book slash communities. You can always rummage through them for something. I don’t know how many Clark/Jimmy fics you might find. Whenever I find Superman slash, he’s usually being slashed with Batman. Now that’s a pairing I’ll never really be able to wrap my brain around. XD  

LadyNox
Vice Captain

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:12 am
LadyNox
lurkindarkness
Aeronwyn

lurkindarkness

Quite a few of my comic book geek friends, myself included, don’t really like Superman ‘cause he’s sorta flat as a character. Not many dimensions. His comics are somewhat uninteresting too since he’s so indestructible. The last Superman comic book I ever read (not counting DC’s recent Infinite Crisis, DC-Marvels crossover or the numerous JLA comics) was the Death of Superman series many years ago. I always find that the movies/cartoons/TV shows give him more character than his own comics do. As where this isn’t the case with Batman (who is completely psycho, Spider-Man (who never catches a break) and the rest.

Anyway, livejournal has numerous comic book slash communities. You can always rummage through them for something. I don’t know how many Clark/Jimmy fics you might find. Whenever I find Superman slash, he’s usually being slashed with Batman. Now that’s a pairing I’ll never really be able to wrap my brain around. XD

Superman/Batman --- nargh, every super hero has "man" in their name!! (except the girls... they have woman)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:51 pm
I think that brandon is a little more slim... he dosent have the same huge strong chin... oh and I think your crazy on that slashing thing.  

WEG_champ2010

Aeronwyn

14,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:10 am
Okay, thanks - it's not just me who can't find any fic then. smile I found a few on the yahoo Jimmy/Clark community but there weren't many.

I've never read any of the comics (come to think it I don't think I've ever read a comic... eek Well, excepting the ones that used to come free with the newspaper!), so I get my image of Superman from the films and the Adventures of Superman TV series. And I must have been pretty young when that was on...

Superman/Batman? Eek! That's pretty weird. Batman doesn't really lend himself well to slash imo, or any pairing. He's just too... I dunno, messed up? Lol.

[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games