Reply Rude Discussion
I've got an Idea to get more ska into gaia Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

munchkin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:59 pm
Well i was looking around for some cloths so my avi would look more skaish and i noticed the ska items which are all mostly rainbow colors and none of the checker patter so i came up with some items they could have cause i want to make a petetion but i dont have the time to do i've been to busy latly so is anyone around that wants to help?

Here are what the items will look like:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:57 pm
those clothes would be realllllly cool...i like my wristband though...i wear it with all of my outfits to show my ska spirit mrgreen

koolbeanzkt

munchkin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:18 am
I always do to 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:30 pm
So do I, it just doesn't show up that well.

Suicidal Pepsi

munchkin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:43 pm
well it kind of dosnt matter anymore cause i guess as its been said before not many people know about ska and so they didnt sign the petition enless there is some one else who wants to try this attempt has faild sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:53 pm
meh it dosnt matter if people like ska or w/e i see soo many people with the wristband and dont even know that ska is a word XD  

asianska104

[SkIPpY-KnIVeS]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:39 pm
asianska104
meh it dosnt matter if people like ska or w/e i see soo many people with the wristband and dont even know that ska is a word XD

yeah, in real life whenever i mention ska people get the weirdest look on their face, and go "SKA???", it's like a bad commercial, it'd be funny if a Rude Boy came in with a Desmond Dekker record and said "this, is ska!" then put on the record, and they said "oh, ska"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:56 pm
Or maybe we could try to get more suit coats, trousers, hats, suspenders, vests, and dress shirts! razz  

King Of The Ska
Captain

a white shadow

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:20 pm
King Of The Ska
Or maybe we could try to get more suit coats, trousers, hats, suspenders, vests, and dress shirts! razz

yeah.. we should all pitch in and make a petition  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:26 pm
asianska104
yeah, in real life whenever i mention ska people get the weirdest look on their face, and go "SKA???", it's like a bad commercial, it'd be funny if a Rude Boy came in with a Desmond Dekker record and said "this, is ska!" then put on the record, and they said "oh, ska"

Ha ha, now it pisses me off when people refer to Paris Hilton when I explain what Ska is to them.  

SkaBanana

asianska104

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:10 am
PyroBiker
asianska104

Ha ha, now it pisses me off when people refer to Paris Hilton when I explain what Ska is to them.

0.o i didnt say that XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:23 pm
PyroBiker
asianska104

how does that come up?  

a white shadow

Status Quo Joe

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:49 am
yea and maybe like a checkered fedora cause I have one it's so cool  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:50 pm
Anarchy-x
yea and maybe like a checkered fedora cause I have one it's so cool

fedoras are the best :3  

asianska104

Status Quo Joe

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:24 pm