Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Pairing Discussions
Snape/Harry Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X~xTheDevils_Rejectx~X

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:53 pm
Who here loves the pairing? i do!! i mean dont they just look like a good couple?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:01 pm
Wah, me me me!

Teacher/student relationshps FTW! XD

So much hate and angst, what's not to love? heart heart heart  

ammoniium

Aeolua

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:46 pm
EEEK! I love this pairing! **gets a nosebleed** So much Love and Hate! Wahhh! Poor Harry, no poor Snape...AGGGGG!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:08 am
I DO!!!

Obsessed Much
Meh loves it

CottonCandiedCyanide

`[snapexc0re!]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:58 am
I read one good fic that was Snarry. I liked it, but I don't particularly like the couple. They're not one of my favourites, but I can put up with them. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:48 pm
X~xTheDevils_Rejectx~X
Who here loves the pairing? i do!! i mean dont they just look like a good couple?

[gasm] snarry how i love you heart heart *sighs in bliss at daydreams of snap eharry)

question if:

snape + harry = Snarry

dose

snape + draco (which i hate btw dunno why i just not a fan of draco when it come's to that coupling e's usually a little priss *stabs draco vodoo daoll*) = Snaco?  

Minorly-Crazy

ashsmule9

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:14 pm
Snarry is my all-time favorite couple. I ADORE IT. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:19 am
I love Snape and Harry

_but_

I don't like this:

Oh Harry, now, after 15 years, I see that I totally love you

Oh Sev *hugeskissect.*

That is stupid.

I like it when Severus in secred want's to _have_ Harry...I don't really think of love...

I don't like it if he turns in a super good man in 2 Chapters....taht is unrealistic

There was a very good slave Fanfiction...But I don't know if I will find it anymore ^^;;  

TaliusMuriel

Minorly-Crazy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:18 pm
X~xTheDevils_Rejectx~X

spazzes out when hearing the mention of SNARRY mrgreen mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:35 am
I love this pairing. I especially love one I read on Glassesreflect a while ago, where they have to live as back-packers in Scotland so that Voldie wont know where they are. They aren't allowed to use any form of magic, as the big bad Voldie will find them if they do. I takes several months for the two to get over their differences and get along. It is very long, but worth reading. It's not sexually graphic, if I remember correct, but it has a bit of fluff in it after they have started having feelings for each other. Which takes a while and they go through a hell of a lot of fights before getting to the point where they start being more and more friendly with each other.  

HellsBitch

Adalia Pendragon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:26 am
Yay! People who don't think I'm a sicko! I'm addicted to Snarry. One of my favorite Snarry fics is 'Broken Wings' from the SS/HP Fuh-Q-Fest.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:58 pm
Snarry is what got me into slash.

the childcatcher

Latter-Day Saint

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:03 pm
Snape/Harry(Snarry)
is my favorite pairing of all time!!!

heart heart heart xd heart heart xp *drools* xp heart heart xd heart heart heart
*still drooling*
heart 3nodding heart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:19 pm
I LOVE snarry! heart It's just... so, HOTT! *melts* heart  

MasterMorganGregoryDrake

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

paraphernalia_101

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:14 am
SNAARRRYY!!! heart I just love, though the 6th book kinda got me mad but then I found a great fanfiction after 6th book story line and still I just like it. I mention it to a lot of people and they don't like the idea, maybe im just weird. I don't really like the draco and harry pairing because there is so much of it..i guess. anyways yay snarry!  
Pairing Discussions

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff