Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkMalchior

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:40 am
Who is the best Vampire Hurter?

Alucard?
((Alucard is the most powerful warrior of the Hellsing organization. He is not only a vampire, but also one of the most ancient ones, his original "life" dating back into the 1400's. He has an almost unbelievably vast range of supernatural powers, and is an expert gunfighter as well. His enhanced strength allows him to wield 40lb pistols that any human would find too intense to handle. Alucard delights in the thrill of battle, seeing it as a means of alleviating boredom, although it's seldom he feels challenged by those that he faces.))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

D?
((As a dhampir (incorrectly transliterated in the films first as dampiel, and later as dunpeal) or half-breed child of a vampire (Noble) father and human (peasant) mother, D makes the ideal vampire hunter. He is renowned for his consummate skill and unearthly grace, but feared and despised for his mixed lineage: born of both races but belonging to neither. Often underestimated by his opponents, D has surprising power and resourcefulness, possessing most of the strengths and only mild levels of vampiric weaknesses. Unlike most dhampirs, D is able to live as a "normal" human, though marked by his extremely pale skin, and thus rarely accepted by humans. His only notable weaknesses are that he is, while not unfeeling, emotionally remote. He is also (far more rarely than other dhampirs) randomly susceptible to sun-sickness, a severe type of sunstroke, about once every five years. Otherwise, D does not suffer from vampiric weaknesses usual to dhampires, possessing an imposing supernatural aura to his opponents and godlike reflexes surpassing even vampires.))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tell me your reason why you think who's the best?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:32 pm
How many times do I have to tell people?
NO FLIPPING POLLS.

Read the announcements next time.
Or I'm deleting the thread.

-Cami [[The black ranger]]

Viva la Courtney
Crew

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:39 pm
Since this doesn't actually talk about one single anime, I'm not locking it. You got lucky, punk. Oh, and what about Saya from Blood: The Last Vampire? And Witch Hunter Robin? And Devil Hunter Yohko? And Vampire Princess Miyu? Even though I don't think that last one counts... sweatdrop

Well, as far as YOUR meager little list goes, I guess I'd have to pick D, because he was the first Vamp hunter (in anime, anyway. But I might be wrong on that...), and he has a talking hand. HOW COOL IS THAT? xd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:05 pm
I Say D because he is on a level all his own...Plus his dad was Dracula
that just rocks. D blows all others out of the water.  

imadoki_idgit

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

imadoki_idgit

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:06 pm
imadoki_idgit

D from BloodLust.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:00 pm
I haven't seen Bloodlust, so I'd have to say Alucard.  

Ichigo-Koi

imadoki_idgit

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:41 pm
Ichigo-Koi
I haven't seen Bloodlust, so I'd have to say Alucard.

eek ....thats sad crying ... because that movie is awesome and so is D.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:28 pm
imadoki_idgit
imadoki_idgit

D from BloodLust.
Hate to break it to you, but D from bloodlust is the same dhampir from Vampire Hunter D, also named D for the singular reason that they're the SAME PERSON. XD  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Kradxon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:58 pm
VAMPIRE D ALL THE WAY!! Talking hand makes me laugh. But I like the steed he rides lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:28 am
To Azrael: no, Princess Miyu does not count. she hunts monster, no vampire.  

Syrotek
Crew

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:05 pm
Iyamashi
To Azrael: no, Princess Miyu does not count. she hunts monster, no vampire.
I know. I remembered that RIGHT after I posted that. I believe the same goes for Robin, but I'm just too busy to edit my post right now. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:11 pm
Alucard. Definatly him. Becaause he know the Vampires closer than anyone else, and he knows how to kill'em good.  

Falco4077

DarkMalchior

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:11 pm
Ok....I see that we have many diffenert ideas....But I have to say it will be Hallsing's own Alucard  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:00 pm
It's D all the way, D is the best and he's just the coolest badass this side of hades  

Aidyne

MistressOfTheShadows

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:29 pm
Vampire Hunter D... I think it would awesome to see Alucard & D fight eatch other don't you?  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff