Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Smallville] Meh recent luv... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who makes a better president?
  George W. Bush
  Lex Luthor
  ....... gold
View Results

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:46 pm
I didn't see a thread for this on here (although I could be wrong...) so I decided to make one. Lex/Clark is meh pairing (obviously) and I love Lex Luthor with a passion (I went to see Superman Returns just so I could see Kevin Spacey playing him...)

At first, I only really watched Smallville, but then I gave into the DC craze and read some of the comics... I couldn't help myself. sweatdrop

Anyway, yeah... Smallville, and I suppose if you want to talk about it: Superman aswell...

Oh yeah, and if you didn't know... in the comics, Lex Luthor won the presidential election, so, in consideration of our current president, I thought I would just see what the populas thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:06 pm
Lex/clark is awesome its also pretty obvious in the series as they become closer and closer XP  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:00 am
Jade Rotaski
Lex/clark is awesome its also pretty obvious in the series as they become closer and closer XP

Teh luv... and Lex is a total stalker, but... stalkers are cool  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:35 pm
lurkindarkness
Jade Rotaski

Lex is the smex! Hes the total seme and clark boy is the uke XD and you think lex is a bad stalker, what about Lionel Louther Lex's dad? He's the best stalker in the show XD  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:28 pm
Jade Rotaski
lurkindarkness
Jade Rotaski

Lex is the smex! Hes the total seme and clark boy is the uke XD and you think lex is a bad stalker, what about Lionel Louther Lex's dad? He's the best stalker in the show XD

yeah, Lionel is a stalker too... perhaps it is genetic  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:19 pm
lurkindarkness
Jade Rotaski
lurkindarkness
Jade Rotaski

XD It probably is! "The luthours; paassing down thier stalker-like gene for 7 generations...oh my god i sound like armstrong from FMA XD  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:14 am
Jade Rotaski
lurkindarkness
Jade Rotaski
lurkindarkness
Jade Rotaski

XD It probably is! "The luthours; paassing down thier stalker-like gene for 7 generations...oh my god i sound like armstrong from FMA XD

xp Armstrong pwns

You know who I liked? That kid, who could run as fast as Superman, but he was adventerous and told Clark to live on the wild side a bit more  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:46 pm
lurkindarkness
Jade Rotaski
lurkindarkness
Jade Rotaski
lurkindarkness
Jade Rotaski

xp Armstrong pwns

You know who I liked? That kid, who could run as fast as Superman, but he was adventerous and told Clark to live on the wild side a bit more

Oh you mean the kid wouls eventualy turns= into the superhero The Flash XD I know who you mean he tottaly rocked.  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:50 pm
Jade Rotaski
lurkindarkness
Jade Rotaski
lurkindarkness
Jade Rotaski

xp Armstrong pwns

Oh you mean the kid wouls eventualy turns= into the superhero The Flash XD I know who you mean he tottaly rocked.

Two of meh fave episodes... the one where Clark gets amnesia because of the man who can erase memories and the one where Lana and Clark found a baby in a field that aged 7 years every 24 hours

When I started watching the series, Lana confused me... 'cause Clark liked her, but I had it in my brain that he was with Lois Lane, not Lana... and then she popped in... *sighs* Of course, I say if he HAD to be with a girl, I'd make him go for Chloe, she is better then either of the Lane girls

But... if I had to choose somebody with the LL initials, it's totally Lex Luthor  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:19 pm
lurkindarkness
Jade Rotaski
lurkindarkness
Jade Rotaski
lurkindarkness
Jade Rotaski

xp Armstrong pwns

Two of meh fave episodes... the one where Clark gets amnesia because of the man who can erase memories and the one where Lana and Clark found a baby in a field that aged 7 years every 24 hours

When I started watching the series, Lana confused me... 'cause Clark liked her, but I had it in my brain that he was with Lois Lane, not Lana... and then she popped in... *sighs* Of course, I say if he HAD to be with a girl, I'd make him go for Chloe, she is better then either of the Lane girls

But... if I had to choose somebody with the LL initials, it's totally Lex Luthor

Hee I agree with that I liked Chloe too she rocked, but Clark should really be with Lex they are both so close! My fave episode is when Lionel sends Lex to a mental institute and Clark breaks him out of it after Lex says that he knows Claks secret. I was like OMG he knows about Clarks powers....But then Lionel erases his damned memories using shock threapy >< I was sooo pissed, they could have conffesed at that point and everything XD  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:07 pm
Jade Rotaski
lurkindarkness
Jade Rotaski
lurkindarkness
Jade Rotaski

xp Armstrong pwns

Hee I agree with that I liked Chloe too she rocked, but Clark should really be with Lex they are both so close! My fave episode is when Lionel sends Lex to a mental institute and Clark breaks him out of it after Lex says that he knows Claks secret. I was like OMG he knows about Clarks powers....But then Lionel erases his damned memories using shock threapy >< I was sooo pissed, they could have conffesed at that point and everything XD

I know, I loved that episode... I was like "DIE LIONEL DIE!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:55 pm
lurkindarkness
Jade Rotaski
lurkindarkness
Jade Rotaski
lurkindarkness
Jade Rotaski

xp Armstrong pwns

I was growling at the screen so much when that happened that my pet dog whined and left the room XD  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:48 pm
Jade Rotaski
lurkindarkness
Jade Rotaski
lurkindarkness
Jade Rotaski

I was growling at the screen so much when that happened that my pet dog whined and left the room XD

I need to buy this and rewatch it obsessivly... I think the first four seasons are currently available  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:10 am
lurkindarkness
Jade Rotaski
lurkindarkness
Jade Rotaski
lurkindarkness
Jade Rotaski

I need to buy this and rewatch it obsessivly... I think the first four seasons are currently available

YEAH! Then you could pick out all the slashy bits beween Lex and clark XD  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:50 pm
Jade Rotaski
lurkindarkness
Jade Rotaski
lurkindarkness
Jade Rotaski

YEAH! Then you could pick out all the slashy bits beween Lex and clark XD

Hell yes...  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games