Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply General Harry Potter Discussions
Snape evil? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vesta_vesves_star

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:32 pm
I seriosly don't think he's evil I mean He saves harry In the first book protects all three from poor remus whene he turned into a werewolf and on top of all that I don't think he killed dumbledore. -I say this because of fox- what do you guys think?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:57 pm
I don't think he's....evil, so much as...cruel. And also...I think it might have been some grand scheme of Dumbledores to be "killed"...I dunno... emo  

Puckster

vesta_vesves_star

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:16 am
yeah that realy does sound like a ruse doesn't it?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:05 am
Severus is not evil. I dont believe so, anyway. Not all greasy, sarcastic and insensitive people are evil. I should know. I am one.

But I'm pretty sure its all just a scheme to make Voldie think he's winning the game, then they take him down.
We just gotta wait and see. Maybe he can make Draco see that the Dark Lord is headed for failure, again, and make the cute blond switch sides.

But on the other hand, it would be a fun twist if Sev really was evil.

HellsBitch

`[snapexc0re!]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:16 pm
Severus isn't evil. Though, I do think that he might be working for himself. THOUGH, again, I also think he's good. Or, at least when it all comes down to it, at the end he will be working for the light. Or fight for them.

BUT I do believe that he killed Dumbledore.. obviously the old man isn't still alive. And the words 'AVADA KEDAVRA' often do the trick. So, he did kill Dumbledore. But, he didn't want to, I'm thinking. Dumbledore supported him through everything, and gave him a sense of honor and gave him authority. Snape's a character that likes praise and being showered with attention. You can tell from the end of Azkaban.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:12 pm
No evil!  

sombreange800

pooof_ur_gone

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:29 pm
i actually think he might be evil, i mean he did kill dumbledore. and for those who think he maybe didnt want to...when has snape ever done something he didn't want to do or saw no gain for him in it? usually, and this is just from what i've read, when an author gives readers reason for dislike for someone(from the very begining no less) the person is generally goinging to do something bad. also his saving harry thing goes with my theory posted in the discussion forum about book 7. he serves the dark lord and so had to save harrys life so a) voldie could kill him himself, b) voldie can somehow die if harry does. but yeah basically i think severus is evil, i literally cried when he killed dumbledore and i'm not someone who cries over books (usually). but thats just me  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:41 am
I dont think hes evil. He was protecting Draco, and he killed dumbledore very quickly, as soon as he came into the room, so unless Draco had told him what was gunna happen, somebody else had told him...maybe Dumbledore knew that something like this was going to happen and had planned it with Snape??? I dunno but i still dont think hes evil.  

pollyannamae

the childcatcher

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:07 pm
I don't think Snape is evil, but it could be my fan-girl telling me that. XD

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:51 pm
thats hard to really say for sure

Hey, he could be both! or neither!  

Jade Ruby

Shirtless Gekko

Tara Harkon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:03 pm
did anyone else notice that the description of the results of Avada Kadevra were vastly different between the times we're told of them?

Lily/James Potter: green light
Cedric Diggory: green light, falls dead immediately
spider: green light, falls dead immediately
Riddle family: found frozen in death

Dumbledore: green LIGHTNING, FLOATS UP INTO THE AIR AND FLIES OUT THE WINDOW

odd? I think so....

Note: 1. "Moody" informed us that a whole group of wizards with no force behind the words can say Avada Kadevra and not even give someone a nosebleed
2. thought spells were important to book 6 and he could've easily cast a different spell since he is very proficient in them (and has written several of his own)
4. the freaking pheonix was SINGING! pheonix song restores life

my theory: the drink was slowly killing Dumbledore, Severus helped him somehow and then Fawkes healed him. Notice, Harry was frozen by Dumbledore so he wouldn't interfere, this was meant to happen  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:30 am
You are very observant, Lys. You have a point there, too. Harry was frozen, so it was meant to happen. I had sweat that one out for some reason. Then there is 99% chance it was meant to happen; but maybe Dumbles had told Snape to just make it look like Dumbles had died, like he had taken a potion that would make him look dead, but when given the anti-dote he would wake up and be as alive as always. Not to mention, we know Snape is good with non-verbal spells, so he might have cast that floating-thing on Dumbles body just after 'killing' him.

But on the other hand, Dumbles has all the way through given little hints that he'd give up his own life to stop Voldie, and maybe that is what he is doing. This way, Sev can prove to Voldie where his 'true' alliances lie. With the dark side.

HellsBitch

Tara Harkon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:29 am
perhaps its both put together, after all, remember what Dumbledore told Draco? He said he could make Voldemort think Draco and his mother were dead and keep them safe somewhere. He doesn't say things like that lightly so he must have a way to do it. What are the odds that he could've faked his own death together with Severus to achieve multiple ends? First off, it would force Harry to become more of the hero figure because he wouldn't be able to rely on Dumbledore anymore, second it would make it safer for Severus so he could get more information for the Order, third it put the seed of doubt in Draco so he might become good, fourth it makes Voldemort think he's winning since he obviously thinks Dumbledore is the threat and Harry's just a little boy.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:31 am
Sevvy isn't evil. He just pretends to be because of Voldy. Dumbles obviously wanted Sevvy to kill him.

Besides, I love Sevvy (though not like that). Lol. He will always be good for me. razz

Yoshikuni-Miharu

RJ Hazelwood

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:33 pm
You can be really unpleasant and horrible and not be evil, which might be the case here. I think Snape's a really unpleasant, awful person......but he might not be evil. Then again, he might be.........he WAS a Death Eater before, and you'd have to be pretty sick mentally to want to get involved in something like that.  
General Harry Potter Discussions

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff