Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Little misunderstandings? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lola_siannodel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:00 pm
Has any one ever said anything to or about you based on a simple misunderstanding? Something like this happened when I was at CVS earlier today.

After work (I stuff envelopes at my parent's office) me, my mom, and my sister went to CVS, because I needed eyeliner, and my mom needed foundation. While I was there, I acctualy found black nail polish. Keep in mind, this was the first time I saw black nail polish in a CVS or the like, so I had to get it. After that I had to choose between red or white (For special designs on my nails), and I decided on red. Right before I got in line, I changed my mind and went back to the make-up aisle. There where these preppy girls looking at makeup there. Well, I loooked where they where looking, thinking that's where the nail polish was, but it wasn't. Well, as I walked over to where the nail polish was, I was thinking out loud, and they heard me mumbling. Well, at that point, it's easy to tell what came next. They kept making comments and jokes about it. As I was walking out of the store, I was almost hoping I was like Johnny. You know, couldn't get caught, and I also thought about how is it was Johnny instead of me, they would be dead by now xp

Any one else had moments like this?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:11 pm
LOL I mumble to myself all the time. It's perfectly natural to me. Those preppy girls might even do it to and not reallly think they are actually doing it.  

WitchHazal0713

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:33 am
Wait, this is a misunderstanding how?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:55 am
MortSanglant
Wait, this is a misunderstanding how?

They thought I was acctualy talking to myself like an insane person xd  

lola_siannodel

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:35 am
I see.

Well I don't know if I would have considered that a misunderstanding because it really wouldn't directly affect me if they thought I was crazy anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:12 am
MortSanglant
I see.

Well I don't know if I would have considered that a misunderstanding because it really wouldn't directly affect me if they thought I was crazy anyway.

Hot damn, love the new avatar.  

Plan-Galere

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:54 pm
miraridemon
MortSanglant
I see.

Hot damn, love the new avatar.

Haha. Why thank ye much.

3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:39 pm
i mumble to myself a lot, but people say they think i am in a conversation with myself sometimes... stare i'm just thinking out loud and changing my mind about things...so people stare at me and stuff like i'm crazy. everyone mumbles something sometimes, to them selves or others and people should shut up about it and stop calling me crazy/disturbed/wierd.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

slipknot_him_slut

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:35 pm
well i talk to myself and i've actually had preps walk past me talking to each other about me and i've heard them say "she thinks shes talking to a ghost!...you know how those goths are!"
but i don't concider is a misunderstanding as much as stupidity...lol but i have had a misunderstanding kinda like yours...
i was talking to my friend in the mall ...about preps wearing like 8 diff color eye shadows at the same time...and this chick was standing behind her with red, blue, green, and pink eyeshadow one and threw a fit....
wait is that a misunderstanding...damn it i don't know i need sleep

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:00 am
Hm... I mumble to myself all the time o.o

People leave me alone though.

Whenever I'm in public places like that I'm usually with someone, so no one ever notices.

And the only person who really hears me do it is my mom, who asks "Talking to anyone in particular?", and I respond with some sarcastic comment such as "Yes, my imaginary friend Fred. I don't believe you've ever met."

-shrug-

I think it's perfectly natural though. o.o

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:30 am
I had a similar situation just yesterday.

My mother and I were out shopping, and she was looking for purses. I was getting annoyed with standing around so I went to sit in a chair that was across the aisle from where she was looking at purses. So I could still see her and give her input on what she was looking for.

She'd hold stuff up and I'd shake my head or give her the thumbs down, etc. Then she got silly and picked up a really tiny purse. I wouldn't even call it a purse. I'd call it a change purse. I let out a sort of gasp/laugh/shriek and covered my mouth laughing at it. There was a girl on the other side of the purse racks who couldn't see my mum and she just looked up really quickly and had this look on her face like "What a weirdo."

It was pretty amusing.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:40 pm
i get a shitload of that but i just say "mmMMMmmm i smell harassment!"  

The Reused

Starfish Attack

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:12 pm
i love J t H m he oWNS mY sOUl!!

the first time i read it i was like "omg....someone who ACTUALLY UNDERSTANDS ME!!!"

but yea i talk to myself ALL the time.

i remember 1 time i was at Wal Mart and this gang of gangster dudes were following me and all "heyYy why u be wearin so muh bla?" and all cute with me and stuff though and i ignored them and started talking to myself not blinking in this weird accent and they left ^.^

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:39 pm
Lol my best friends sister took a survey/psych evaluation thingy...and, thinking talking to herself was completely normal, answered yes when that question came up. Well, apparently according ot the psychiatrist it is not, and because of this she is now legally insane!

Funny...i talk to myself al the time...I even argue with myself! in public as well as in private! Lol as i always say, insanity is in the eye of the beholder.  

NightmareElite

AcidDropper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:15 pm
yeah I was walking through K-Mart, and I saw these really pretty diamond earings, so I asked the clerk to get them for me, so I am walking around with diamon earins in m yhand, and some girls bump into me, and start screaming "OMG!!!! she stole earings!!! Help help" I was standing there like... "what? sad " but finally the clerk got them settled down and explained to them what happened but still i was pissed afterwards, the clerk went away, and the girl were starring at me, at first i was " sad neutral eek stare domokun "
hehehe
they werent preps, but more like annoying tomboys  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas