Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Bleach] Pairings.....did I entice you yet? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your Bleach pairing?
  Byakuya/Renji
  Ishida/Ichigo
  Renji/Ichigo
  Ichigo/Hanataro
  Ganju/Hanataro (My sister loves this one)
  Aizen/Hitsugaya
  Kira/Histugaya
  Other pairing that I haven't listed? (If so....please leave a post saying who)
View Results

Yami Kimochi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:19 pm
With the series Bleach being licensed for american broadcast on Adult Swin in the fall I have to ask if anyone has watched the series through fansubs or read the manga and let your imaginations wander. 3nodding

What's your cup o' tea in this bishounen filled anime series?

MINE~~~~~~: Byakuya/Renji, Renji/Ichigo!!!! blaugh

And if there is anyone out there who wouldn't mind an uke....roleplay with me!!!!! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:00 pm
I heart Renji. He can be with Byakuya or Ichigo if he wishes, I'm not too picky.

Also, I harbor a secret love for Chad/Ichigo. Yes, you heard me right! There is not enough Chad/Ichigo in the world!

And lastly, I think Isshin and Ryuuken is a funny pairing. Ichigo and Ishida's dads! OTP! xd  

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

Yami Kimochi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:21 pm
O.o Chicky......I'm sitting with my sisters here and she says that she heart 's the fathers together too. She thought that she saved a pic onto the comp but she didn't. It's on someone's livejournal though. So that makes a much needed search to be done. And Chad/Ichigo....whoa never thought of that really....but then again...... whee it's an odd pairing. And odd pairings are great!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:44 am
IchigoxRenji heart
IchigixIshida heart

Bleach Rox my sox!

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:41 am
Come one, Chad and Ichigo fight for each other. Well, Ichigo fights for everyone, but he made Chad promise to fight for him. There was some nice development of that in the Soul Society. Chad got lost lately, but he's still working on getting stronger. For what? For Ichigo.

As for the dads, who says older men can't get love? Crazy old Isshin and repressed Ryuuken, perfect! And so many crazy ideas spring fourth since Isshin is such a psycho.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:19 am
You know, I was reading the other day about how now Kira/Ichigo is apparently canon, as is Gin/Kenpachi (<-- "Most likely because of Ken's obvious blood fetish and Gin's willigness to screw anything that lays still long enough, " commented my friend dryly.) But, yeah, Gin/Kira is my OTP (with Gin/Shiro a close second). But, really, I'm a fan of Gin with anything/one. Don't ask why, but my little circle of Bleach fandom has a HUGE Gin fetish. 3nodding  

Fehriku

Yami Kimochi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:55 pm
Gin ish hawt though.....in that sadistic kind of way. Sends shivers down my spine....such evilness in a nice masculine package. Ken and Gin is sorta twisted but thinking along the lines of Gin-kun's sadism that works big time. And torture that would come from Gin/Kira....yum. cool Keep on bringing your pairings into view.....cannon and noncannon are awesome!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:34 am
Yami Kimochi
Gin ish hawt though.....in that sadistic kind of way. Sends shivers down my spine....such evilness in a nice masculine package. Ken and Gin is sorta twisted but thinking along the lines of Gin-kun's sadism that works big time. And torture that would come from Gin/Kira....yum. cool Keep on bringing your pairings into view.....cannon and noncannon are awesome!!!

Gin/Kira is so frickin obvious" Kira got so depressed when Gin left and everything.  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:57 pm
Ichigo/Ishida for me...

I watched some of the series on YouTube, and read the first 9 from my school library... can't wait till it is on adult swim!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:41 pm
Ichi/Ishi & Byakyga/Renji are heart

Hitsugaya and everyone... XD

sweatdrop

My favorite couple... : URAHARA & ME!! <- Hormones talking... 3nodding  

Genkiness

LadyNox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:06 pm
Renji/Byakuya all the way baby. I do like Chad/Ichigo too. They are just so cute together!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:17 pm
Byakuya and Hitsugaya. So pretty together... I've only seen 70 of the episodes and I dont want to see them in english! *cries*  

Deschaine

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:07 am
lurkindarkness
Ichigo/Ishida for me...

I watched some of the series on YouTube, and read the first 9 from my school library... can't wait till it is on adult swim!

So far there only episodes 86 or something on youtube and those are up to the latest episodes ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:43 pm
heart heart byakuya x renji!!!! heart heart

of course gin x kira sounds hot too... heart  

Renegade Jarlaxle

Felicien

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:55 am
byakuyaXrenji... i'm dying for those two... :faints:
otherwise.... renjiXshuuhei... it's kinda like renji can't decide razz

somehow in the last ep (#90) ichigo and renji seemed to like each other quite much, too wink oh, and when yumichika lay with his head in renji's lap.....
mhhh.......

[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games