Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you proud of our guild?
  Yes.
  No.
View Results

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:09 am
I wanted to give a big kudos to the GotGoth? Guild.

We are very alive, active, and more like a family than other guilds I've been in or seen.

Example:

I was a member of The Goth Guild for a while. And that guild was so slow. And it was full of "gother than thou" people who were very unaccepting. The "senior" members there were very instigating, especially in the music forums. Actually. I have two pictures that would describe the people who plague that guild:

ONE

TWO

Here, we all accept those who want to be a part of our dark little family. There are hardly any disputes here either. Except for a occassional grammar issues.

I dunno if I'm just being silly, but I just wanted to say that I'm proud to be a part of the GotGoth? Guild.

So just post your praise for our glorious guild!

*Note to Luri* - If it was inappropritate at all to mention the name of another guild or any such thing, then just delete this thread.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:23 am
I accually agree, I used to be in that guild, it was slow and not worth being in. I absolutly love this guild, I have ever since I first joined it like...A long time ago(Can't remember how long).  

BlairyFairy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:16 am
I'm glad so many people can enjoy this guild and that our disfunctional family has grown so much in over a years time. ^_^

Believe it or not, this guild used to be a bit slow and dull at times itself, but with a lot of work and effort it has grown so much. *sniffles* I almost feel like an addoptive parent or something. I'm just proud of everyone for making this such a good place for people to communicate with one another. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:19 pm
Well, as usual I can do little but agree with Morty.
One thing that still seems odd is the fact that we actually have 3000(!!!) members, and though this guild is by no means slow, one would think that it'd move alot faster than it does.

...But then, that might get confusing.

Overall, though, I'm more than happy to be a part of the big, warm and cuddly family that is the 'GotGoth?' Guild. heart  

Athiel

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:24 pm
3003 now!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:04 pm
The day I joined up with Gaia, I heard about Got Goth?
And instantly wanted to join.

I've belonged to this guild since the second day I've been on Gaia, and post here most of all.
I belong some other guilds now, but this one is my home.

I've found that this is the most accepting guild, enjoyable, and all around most entertaining.

Thanks to all for being here!!!!
My post ratio for this guild is over 80%...which shows how much I really do love it here.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Choklit Teddi

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:46 pm
I haven't been in the guild long..
But hey, It's already my favorite e-home.

And Lurichan, you should. xD You're very loved.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:55 pm
'Tis a great guild that I'm proud to be a member of. Congratulations are in order to everyone who helped make it happen. 3nodding  

Ndoki

Athiel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:24 am
MortSanglant
3003 now!

3012 ><
Ah, the growth...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:54 am
3012? You'd think that more people would be posting, I see the same people everyday.  

BlairyFairy

RobynCorynne

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:42 am
I can't post everyday. I just don't have that kind of timeee!
Sorry.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:43 am
*Sigh...*

I remember when our little guild was naught more than a thread in the unnoficial guilds forum. When we would every day come to the thread to have fun, chat, and be all around insane...

I still heave a sigh of nostalgia and shed a single tear for all of those who have come and gone, and still love all those who have come and stayed. The cookie wars. The attacks on the blue base, the games that Pyroball came up with for all of us to play.

I remember GLEEFULLY joining on the first day when Dizzy finally turned the thread into an official guild.

I'm only a member of two other guild... Ironically owned by our very own Cielisidhe and Lurichan, and the other by our beloved Muted Faith.

This guild is, was, and always will be my home... And I will fight to the DEATH to defend it! scream  

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:47 am
Hey ascher, remeber this?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

razz  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:52 am
lurichan
Hey ascher, remeber this?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

razz

YES! I DO! That was You and I in the times of night when no one else was about! rofl  

Ascher

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:29 pm
I wish I had history here. But I started... what? A month ago?

*stands and listens to other people's history*  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces