54%
 54%  [ 129 ]
5'6-5'10
16%
 16%  [ 39 ]
5'11++
5%
 5%  [ 14 ]
I am as Tall as Yao Ming who defied Asian Height!!
2%
 2%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 237

Kufuu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:07 am
Hey everyone! I'm an average filipino boy. 5'5ish, 127lbs, 13 yrs. old.

Everyone's parents all have their way of saying how we should grow. You know what I'm saying people! One day you say "Hey ma, I'm short! Why?!"(well something to that effect,lol)Then she tells you a retarded thing!. Then your like, "What the heeeeeeeeck?"

I believe it's all about the genes!

So, the question is:

What do your relatives say on how to grow taller?

mine say:

-sleep early biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:15 am
you sure......do you stay up at all?  

Deth Muffin

Kufuu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:15 am
haha

I asked my grandma right now and she said that I should drink orange juice!!!!! I thought it was milk!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:16 am
setomaru
you sure......do you stay up at all?

the latest I like to say up is like 10:30.  

Kufuu

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:30 am
I'm 5'8" and when I was younger, I asked my parents what I could do to grow taller. They said that it was all about sleep patterns. Getting a good number of hours sleeping would help release growth hormones in your system.

Right now I'm 18, the time when human development is said to peak. Then on the 20th I'm going to be 19. Not much has changed I have to admit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:40 am
I heard that you stop growing when you hit 19. mrgreen

Anyways, I have no clue actually. I'm 5'9 and for sure still growing no matter how much I like it or not. I always thought it was the milk that helped me grow, because I had this timespan wher I always drank milk, and only milk. It was pretty funny actually. Never really slept early or "on time" in the summer but school days, you sort of have to.

djTAKA
Crew

cocoONneptune

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:52 am
i'm 5 something. 5'3"? or 5'4" or 5'2". If sleeping helps you grow then i guess i should sleep more. And if milk helps then i'll have to learn to drink milk cuz i hate milk... i drink soy milk... like twice a week...My parents say i have to stretch if i want to become any taller..  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight...

I'm 15 and 5''3'. I consider myself normal.

I say that you have to eat well to grow taller. Not seriously, it's true. My brother and I are like ''known'' in our family for our height. My little cousins are way smaller than me when I was their age and their parents are like tall. They don't eat regularly or just stuff themselves of candies instead of a good meal.

It feels so right
To
night…

Rebirth Project

Pixel Chef

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:44 pm
I'm 19 and I'm going to be 20 this year. Pfft, I stopped growing. All of my younger friends are still growing, taller than me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:54 pm
I'm 14 and I'm 5'7"... xd I'm taller than ALL of my friends at school and I'm still growing. =/ I have a feeling that I might become taller than my dad, who is only 5'8"... how could such short parents have such a tall kid? rofl Well, I'm a girl, just so you know. smile  

Nigasuchan

cho-rohk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:04 pm
im 14 and im 5'2"....i havent grown since age 11.....
perhaps im gonna stay 5'2"...cuz i have no chance to be tall...
but hey, im cool with short!!! biggrin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:00 pm
I'm 16 and I'm 4'9...I am forever destined to stay this short. A few more inches perhaps, and it's all good...  

Goldfish Sushi

5,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200

Ichigo.bug

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:25 pm
Mine says to eat veges and excercise -_-.....
My parents always wants me to grow. They won't stop bothering until I'm like 5'10 or something. Right now I'm in between 5'7 and 5'8 but I do look like i'm 5'9 wink
I stick out like a thore tumb among my friends.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:34 pm
im 12 and i'm 5'3. my friends say im short though because there all like 5'5 and like 5'8.  

hana~hime~chan

~~choco~cooky~~

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:11 pm
Well, I'm 13 and I'm around 5'0 sweatdrop
I've always been in the middle, more on the shorter side but my family thinks to pretty normal so thats okay I guess. . . neutral

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff