Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rurouni Kenshin?
  ISAWESOME!!
View Results

Sano-Ryuujin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:33 am
well, i may be new at this...and if i'm doing something wrong tell me, but i'd like to start a Rurouni Kenshin Role Play. if one already exists please break it to me gently...

as sush...if one dosent already....i'm Sagara Sanosuke

so....what next?

other than that...i'm going to list some of the positions staken so there isnt any confusion:

Himura Kenshin: uuhh..apparebtly its WulfGirl now
Kamiya Karou sad vacant)
Sagara Sanouske: Sano-Ryuujin
Myojin Yahiko: (vacant)
Takani Megumi: (vacant...BUT WE NEED ONE!)
Shinomori Aoshi: (someone wanted to be him...but they dissapeared...so its vacant too)
Makimachi Misao: Guardian of Death 1233
Suzume(dont know last name): (vacant)
Ayame sad vacant)
Amakusa Shougo sad vacant)
Amakusa Sayo (Mangdalia): (vacant)
Shura the Pirate sad vacant)
Saito Hajime: Zeramir
Honjo Kamatari: (vacant)
Sawagejo Cho: (vacant)
Yukishiro Tomoe: (vacant)
Yukishiro Enishi: (vacant)
Kiyosato Akira: (vacant)
Shishio Makoto: (vacant)
Yamagata Yumi: (vacant)
Okon: (vacant)
Omasu sad vacant)
Shiro sad vacant)
Kuro sad vacant)
Okina sad vacant)
Himura Kenji: (vacant)
Okita Shoji sad vacant)
Sagara Souzo sad vacant)
Sanjo Tsubame sad vacant)
Sekihara Tae sad vacant)
Sekihara Sae sad vacant)
Hiko Seijuro 14th sad vacant)
Seta Sojiro sad vacant)
Tsukioka Katsuhiro(Katsuuuuu~~) sad vacant)
Udo Jin-e sad vacant)

and thats detailed enough....if someone wants to be someone not listed here, just let me know and i'll add it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:36 am
You should lay rules such as no godmoding or keeping it pg 13, no cussing or whatever anyways if you are making a rurouni kenshin rp I would love to be Hajime Saitoh.  

Zeramir

Sano-Ryuujin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:57 am
ah yes then. rules...lets see...

1)as said, no godmoding(whatever that is)
2)keep your posts and behavior pg13 please..but cussing is okay...because Sanosuke will curse alot and i know Cho will to if we ever get him....or whoever else(noone comes to mind right now)
3)i know every single character there is so dont try to get away with making one uo and trying to kill another character...thats another thing, you can be adead character...but i guess you'd have to be a ghost or something of you wanted to talk with the alive poeple...ghosts can tlk with each other....
4)if i spazz over the spelling of names...please dont kill me...but the Americanized version seriously messed it up and did the anime no justice in my hindsight...

and i'll continue on from there if there are problems...

and your Saito? oh this is going to be a riot... xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:21 am
(Godmoding is when a character thinks he is (wait for it...wait for it) God! When someone slashes and slashes at him and he always gets up with not a scratch on him. Mostly that is godmoding.)

Anyways start it^^  

Zeramir

Sano-Ryuujin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:22 am
any dork who thinks their god needs to be in the puffy room...just not mine....

confused  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:34 am
Goro Fujita went down the merchants streets, not many people were able to see his eyes because of the suns reflection in his glasses. He had a medicine bag on his back and he walked with one hand in his pants pocket and the other one on his cap.  

Zeramir

Sano-Ryuujin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:51 am
*snickers*

Impatently, Sanosuke tapped his foot on the ground. he had been waiting for someone to show up so he could get a free meal, but no such luck. Sighing heavily, he shifted postion, "Dang it, i was hoping to get a free meal" he said aloud in case anybody would hear him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:48 pm
Fujita droped the cigarette he was smoking on the floor as he heard a loud person talking. Hajime went towards it and when he finally saw the person from which the voice was comming he said."Are you Sanosuke Sagara?"  

Zeramir

Sano-Ryuujin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:25 pm
hearing someone say his name, Sano turned to see a tall, wolfish man standing in the doorway. how in the world he knew his name, no clue. however, there was always the possibility that he had beat up a buddy of his and was looking for revenge or someting. yeah thats probobly it, he thought to himself.

the man gave him a strange look before Sano got the hint to answer. " Yeah, what of it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:06 pm
Fujita smiled at the tall man and signaled him trying to get him to go out of the place."Would you meet me outside for a sec please? Its about an offer?^^"  

Zeramir

Sano-Ryuujin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:51 am
"An offer?" Sanosuke repeated, foolishly falling for the smile. Casually he stolled outside into the street, unaware of what was coming.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:32 pm
Fujita stood in front of him and said."I went to the residense you are living in looking for the owners but didn't found them so I thought you could tell me if you would like the wonderful offer I am here to...hmmm well offer^^"He made a childish smile as he went."Well I am selling great medicine for the lowest price there is^^ here take a look"He took a cup with some powder in it and he gave it to sanosuke showing him unawarely his sword wielding hands."Damn!"He thought to himself as he still managed to keep his merchants smile spotless.  

Zeramir

Guardian of Death 1233

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:56 am
Yo im Tachi or Misao. I know sano in real life. and don't yell at me if i do something stupid cuz Sano's still educating me in RK...

"Sanosuke your supposed to be at the Akabako!!" someone screamed from across the street. both men turned to see a small, childlike girl, although she was obviously in her teens. she was also, steaming mad.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:31 pm
((don't worry sano knows I am not like that. If you have any question you can ask me^^))

Fujita turned to see the girl and gave her his merchants smile.  

Zeramir

soccer3892

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:55 pm
well then r there any girl parts left?  
Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items