Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[But I'm Your Teacher][Manga] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonlight_Shadow12

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:42 pm
heart I was wondering if anyone in the guild has read the Yaoi comic from Row Takakura called But I'm Your Teacher. Come chat and let me know if you have heard of it or read the comic heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:52 am
I heard of that one. Nee-chan was going to buy it although I guess it was by the same person who did Level C and she figured it would just be a repeat.  

AtlantisChildren

Invisible Fairy

Moonlight_Shadow12

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:58 pm
AtlantisChildren
I heard of that one. Nee-chan was going to buy it although I guess it was by the same person who did Level C and she figured it would just be a repeat.
Actually Row Takakura didnt write Level C she helped make the manga Skyscrapers Of Oz. I am sure that your friend would like the manga because it has alot of steamy stories that would make any Yaoi lover very happy and giddy with glee. I enjoyed the stories because of the fact that the characters looked a little like the ones from Skyscrapers and because it is uber steamy more steamy then Golden Cain.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:36 pm
OMFG!!! Takakura-sama is like my goddess! I loved Skyscrapers and I loved.....no absolutely adored But you're my teacher. The baby honey story had me feeling like I had WAY too much sugar cause it was so sweet and cute and steamy at the same time. Uh oh I think I got cavities from it. ^^  

Yami Kimochi

Moonlight_Shadow12

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:44 am
Yami Kimochi
OMFG!!! Takakura-sama is like my goddess! I loved Skyscrapers and I loved.....no absolutely adored But you're my teacher. The baby honey story had me feeling like I had WAY too much sugar cause it was so sweet and cute and steamy at the same time. Uh oh I think I got cavities from it. ^^
I agree with you the storie in the manga called Honey Happy Baby was so cute I loved it but what I l liked the best was the one called Bloom was especially cute the one about the stepbrothers falling in love with each other was too cute for words. I cant wait to see what Takakura-Sama comes out with next because I am a big fan of her work definitly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:48 pm
'I Can't Stop Loving You' is coming out soon and that's another one of hers. I have mangascans of the first two chapters and there's also 'Paraphrase' but I don't know if that one will be licsened soon or not but it will more than likly be kitty media that brings it out.  

Yami Kimochi

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:38 pm
I just bought this like... a day ago... it pwns

Row Takakura pwns, I've read most of her stuff... except Skyscrapers, although I really want to get it...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:57 am
i actually saw But Im Your Teacher once in a store near me but didnt have any cash on me and was with my parents so i couldnt buy it. (because my parents dont know about my yaoi obsession). i went back to the store to look for it but found....IT WAS GONE! this was a long time ago and i've looked everywhere for that damn book but havent found it since that day when i think it came out. The store just doesnt sell it and i really want it. >< ive only heard good reviews on that book but i cant order it either because of, of course, parents.  

XxDarkSaviorxX

7,200 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Chibi Cheeks78

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:04 pm
The best place to buy the best yaoi is online. Seriously. If you're lucky Borders has it but mostly they just sell DMP's stuff.

OMG!!! Takakura is one of my most favorite yaoi mangaka. Whenever I have a tough day or I want to read something that's packed with alot of what us yaoi fans love in a small amount of reading I always pick up "...But You're My Teacher" There's hot goodness on every other page it seems.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:55 pm
chibicheeks78
The best place to buy the best yaoi is online. Seriously. If you're lucky Borders has it but mostly they just sell DMP's stuff.

OMG!!! Takakura is one of my most favorite yaoi mangaka. Whenever I have a tough day or I want to read something that's packed with alot of what us yaoi fans love in a small amount of reading I always pick up "...But You're My Teacher" There's hot goodness on every other page it seems.
I agree with you But I'm Your Teacher does have some tasty bits in it that can make any Yaoi fan feel better after a hard or bad day. That is why I like her work so much because of the fact that she does so well with her art and story too. When I first bought it all I could say was that I was eager to read it. Once I was done reading it I was definitly ready to read it again and again.  

Moonlight_Shadow12

moonlight_peach12

Romantic Nerd

15,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:27 pm
Moonlight_Shadow12
chibicheeks78

I agree with you But I'm Your Teacher does have some tasty bits in it that can make any Yaoi fan feel better after a hard or bad day. That is why I like her work so much because of the fact that she does so well with her art and story too. When I first bought it all I could say was that I was eager to read it. Once I was done reading it I was definitly ready to read it again and again.
Just so everyone knows it is me moonlight but with a different name on gaia.

I have read that manga more then 5 times and I still enjoy every minute of the story. I love all the different stories in the manga especially honey happy baby and bloom. I also like the one about the teacher and the student hooking up too.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:56 am
>< yeah...i have it, and read it and *nosebleed* gyahhh!!!.. but yeah, its [srtike]REALLY awesomely good once you read this... you wont wanna put it down thats how good it is...well to me  

P 4 n d i i B 0 t

Sacher Torte

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:12 am
i love their artwork ^_^

i think i liked the short stories better than the main 'because im your teacher story' i liked the honey happy baby and the one about the sex offender/photographer the best.

I've also read row's 'skyskrapers of oz' but i didnt like the story...i wanted the two leads/semes to be together i found the ukes too annoying...I've also read rows 2 volume 'i cant stop loving you' which i quite liked i think its hilarious that the uke keeps hurting the seme lol (i cant rememeber their names lol)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:53 am
malicious rainbows
>< yeah...i have it, and read it and *nosebleed* gyahhh!!!.. but yeah, its [srtike]REALLY awesomely good once you read this... you wont wanna put it down thats how good it is...well to me
I agree with you completely once you read the manga you wont want to put it down. Which story did you like the best in the manga? I wish that there could of been another volume of the manga.  

moonlight_peach12

Romantic Nerd

15,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Magical Girl 50

KING KITTAN YEAHHH

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:47 pm
Oooo I love studentxteacher relationships. I'll have to check this out.  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games