Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Images -- Art, screenshots, videos, etc.
Zakum Video! Very cool! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heitaki
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 7:28 pm
Video

Yes, a Zakum! Ossyria's biggest boss. He is located at the final stage of the high level PQ in Ossyria.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 7:39 pm
Seen it, thanks to HealerMasaki.
=)

And, random note...
http://sauna.gibbed.us/monsters/
Scroll way down, and see monsters from some asofyet unreleased islands, plus STATS for Jakum/Zakum!

J/Zakum has 100 MILLION HP in his center ALONE. And he progressively crumbles, too.. So wrong..
According to this site, his:
Central body gives 30,000,000 EXP
Top two arms give 2,400,000 EXP
Top-mid arms give 1,600,000 EXP
Bottom-mid arms give 2,000,000 EXP
Bottom arms give 1,840,000 EXP
..when they're finally dead.
Holy freakin crap. I guess he'd better, who knows how much EXP you need at level 170->171...

He also drops the J/Zakum Hat, at a 100% drop rate... HOMAN.  

Kenjoki Ikari

EskiaMS

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 10:13 pm
I'd also like to note that Jakum can and will heal all its parts for around half a mil hp every min or so 3nodding
Then you have the boogies that it summons when all its arms are destroyed and how the boogies are able to take your hp and mp down to 1. Fitting for a final boss... xd

That hat has amazing stats... stare I should see if I can dig up a pic of it but it increases various stats by around 20... heart  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 5:10 am
EskiaMS
I'd also like to note that Jakum can and will heal all its parts for around half a mil hp every min or so 3nodding
Then you have the boogies that it summons when all its arms are destroyed and how the boogies are able to take your hp and mp down to 1. Fitting for a final boss... xd

That hat has amazing stats... stare I should see if I can dig up a pic of it but it increases various stats by around 20... heart

I thought they realized how powerful those original hats were and changed them to where no one could wear it until they were level 999 and put out another hat that wasn't as strong? sweatdrop

I could be wrong though. It is early in the morning here. xd  

Yuki Hoshiko

Shogun Gari

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 2:30 pm
Aww, it's a PQ boss. I wanted to take her on one-on-one with my character someday. oOh well, at least I can get an idea of what the final boss in my fanficgame will be like. ninja
Thanks for posting that. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:35 pm
That. Is. Insane.

*twitch*  

Pellendro

Imaginary Fox
Vice Captain

Aged Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 10:49 pm
eek

...that's all I have to say.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:05 pm
God! I was freaking out when I saw that! eek
So many numbers. I'm so surprised no one was using Mesos Explosion!
I saw Dragon Thruster, Poison Mist, and some sort of IceBerg move that seems to be 4th job moves since it isn't ice strike (I am so glad I am I/L).  

EzemSlash

EskiaMS

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:44 pm
EzemSlash
I saw Dragon Thruster, Poison Mist, and some sort of IceBerg move that seems to be 4th job moves since it isn't ice strike (I am so glad I am I/L).

As bad as it is to say, I think all the spells were coming FROM Jakum... sweatdrop The arms flared up right before the spell animation appeared.
Meso Explosion is expensive though.... The picture with the bandit doing around 20-50k per hit was through him dropping around 5 mil mesos.... or so I heard... stare Though 500 mesos can hit for like 2k eek  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:48 pm
EzemSlash

Yes, it is massivly insane. The posion and IceBerg move fame from Zakum. gonk Most of the numbers came from the assassin on the far left side throwing Ilbi. Apperntly, you have a move that thorws multiple stars eek  

Heitaki
Crew

Shogun Gari

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:00 pm
Heitaki
EzemSlash

Yes, it is massivly insane. The posion and IceBerg move fame from Zakum. gonk Most of the numbers came from the assassin on the far left side throwing Ilbi. Apperntly, you have a move that thorws multiple stars eek

Hey, if you have moves that summon dragons, eagles, and other people to do your bidding, why not throw multiple stars?I still want to solo her one day. I don't care how powerful she is- I'll take her on. *w*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:17 pm
Holy...
I was watching the throwing star rate of the Ilbis and I saw 6 flying at once.
That's insane...
But I think its just 4 at a time each tech.
Shadow Partner + Lucky 7

Also, Its not a matter of you being able to solo Zakum, its a matter of will anyone let you solo her. I mean, this is a 4-6 party PQ (my friend says that 24 people can enter). Everyone's gonna want a piece of Zakum.  

EzemSlash

EskiaMS

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:18 pm
It's the skill Shadow Partner. It pretty much copies what you do. I think it was 50% damage with skills and around 80% damage with normal move. Note that it can copy critical throw XD  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:24 pm
(sorry if this is off-topic, but...)

Let's do the math of a crazy sin.
Lets say 1000 is Max Damage. (I think it should be higher by the time Shadow Partner is maxed)
Lucky Seven = 300% (150% each hit)
Critical Throw = 200% each activation.

Starting from there, that's 600% already.
1000x6 = 6000

Now let's factor in Shadow Partner.
50% of 6000 is 3000
80% of 6000 is 4800

So if a sin can pull off a perfect combo, he can do about 7800 damage.

Guess this means that Mild and Space (NinjaNewbie) are going to be insane in Ossyria the very day its released.  

EzemSlash

Shogun Gari

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:34 pm
EzemSlash
(sorry if this is off-topic, but...)

Let's do the math of a crazy sin.
Lets say 1000 is Max Damage. (I think it should be higher by the time Shadow Partner is maxed)
Lucky Seven = 300% (150% each hit)
Critical Throw = 200% each activation.

Starting from there, that's 600% already.
1000x6 = 6000

Now let's factor in Shadow Partner.
50% of 6000 is 3000
80% of 6000 is 4800

So if a sin can pull off a perfect combo, he can do about 7800 damage.

Guess this means that Mild and Space (NinjaNewbie) are going to be insane in Ossyria the very day its released.

True, the pros will butcher Zakum. There's enough of them to take her down all at once.Now I wish I could have taken track of Ninja and Kitsune- I would love to see those two kill Zakum, alond with a level 100 Cleric and a warrior that's just as tough. She wouldn't stand a chance! *w* Side, SIDE note: Yes, I call Zakum a girl. I know's it's a guy, but think about it: you get thrown into the bowels of Hell, a massive statue with 8 arms rises in front of you, pluming smoke and acid from it's massive stone jaws. Imagine in a helium-induced voice that thing saying "I shall devour your brains!". Come on, you've got to admit that would be funny. The most powerful demon in the world sounds like it's in kindergarden? That's why I say Zakum is really "Zakuma" ^w^  
Maple Images -- Art, screenshots, videos, etc.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games