Submit

OMGZ PARIS IZ KEWL
  WTF
  LOLZ I KNO
View Results

Asthen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:51 pm
An article courtesy of Ska Summit:

The Ska scene just got a little hotter. Many of you are familiar with pop-icon Paris Hilton. You’ve seen her fashion line, TV shows and commercials but now she is entering the world of music. If you visit her site at parishilton.com you can listen to her first single “Stars Are Blind.” Go ahead and have a listen to the song before you watch the video. The song it’s self is a simple bet very enjoyable Ska number. As Paris Hilton is a sex symbol the video is of course a cheesy sexy video, which is hot but does draw away from the ability to take the song seriously. No world on what the rest of her album will be like or how much of the vocals can be credited to producers but this is very much so a surprisingly enjoyable new Ska song.

...Might I say "wtf"?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:02 pm
I hated it.  

King Of The Ska
Captain

SkaBanana

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:47 pm
No. No. That's all I can say. Why doesn't she go bother a shitty genre, like mtv diva pop or team up with Madonna?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:22 am
I phucking hate Paris Hilton. I heard the song on the radio, it's not bad though.  

TotoReiina

NoFingersMcKenzi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:02 am
I didn't enjoy it. I think I would've more if there wasn't that huge picture of here on the mainpage. A person can only take so much orange.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:43 pm
I'm totally ******** confused.

But I don't need to care about Paris, so I'll avoid it at all costs.  

Electric Uncle Akuma

koolbeanzkt

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:57 pm
for some reason i cant listen to it off the website. and i dont want to waste space on my computer my downloading it on limewire, so im just not gunna bother listening to it....i bet ill prob hear it somewhere,like mtv, eventually.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:06 pm
Gay.....it sucks  

Status Quo Joe

Garbanzo Man

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:10 pm
I saw it, then died a bit inside.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:54 pm

Hey you, don't watch that. Watch this. This is the heavy heavy monster sound. The nuttiest sound around....

That's NOT hot. surprised

...So if you've come in off the street, and you're beginning to feel the heat, well listen buster you better start to move your feet to the rockinest rock steady beat of Madness...One Step Beyond!

Peel Slowly And See

jaanu.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:02 am
Garbanzo Man
I saw it, then died a bit inside.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:12 am
I regret ever searching for that. D:  

Electric Uncle Akuma

UreshiiNyoko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:04 pm
....if you forget who's singing it and what she's known for and zone out on some of the god awful lyrics burning_eyes ... it's not that bad. burning_eyes

Basically it's just a ska beat with some cheap love song attached

Paris Hilton =/= ska  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:25 pm
A goody. Next time I go see to a concert, I get to see a bunch of dumb blondes saying thats hot at the end of every song. rolleyes  

Paxter Walker

Generous Hunter

UreshiiNyoko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:15 pm
Max Fischer-Valuck
A goody. Next time I go see to a concert, I get to see a bunch of dumb blondes saying thats hot at the end of every song. rolleyes

you're assuming they'll actually do RESEARCH and locate other bands with similar styles?!

no we just have to deal with people thinking she's done something completely new and innovative burning_eyes rolleyes  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff