Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
What would you like to see more of? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dino_crystal

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:02 am
What would you like to see more of in a anime/manga?

Like for example; better bad guys, ocult anime/mangas, longer running time of animes or even games turned into animes, I.e. Dragon's Quest or Final Fantasy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:27 am
I actually like to see wittier bad guys. Not the repetitive and dumb ones. Something that makes them sound like they're going to win, in a witty way. Occult anime/manga would be very interesting, it's around but I like to see more.  

Lunarisa

5,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Death PIague

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:24 am
The main character not being such a dumbass!! >:3 (that goes for the main female as well. *sigh* thats why I hate mostly all of them)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:26 am
I would perfer for the main charecter to not be as retarted. Also, if they would make the girls as strong with fighting as they are with beating the crap out of a 'pervert', then that would be nice.  

UlooAloo

dino_crystal

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:46 pm
kiba132324
I would perfer for the main charecter to not be as retarted. Also, if they would make the girls as strong with fighting as they are with beating the crap out of a 'pervert', then that would be nice.

Oh like Rosstte from Chrono Cursade?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:56 am
An absence of Master Roshi style perverts would make me happier... Lol.  

Aeronwyn

14,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cheerleader 200

Canceil

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:11 pm
I would like to see certain games that be having movie cut scenes actually turned into movies, i would also like for anime series to be longer and show what do everybody do after the point of the series is done with.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:07 pm
I want to see awesome bad guys. I want more series in which said awesome bad guys win.

Something I want to see less of would be brash, stupid, hot-headed egotistical main characters.  

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

apocalypse-song

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:35 pm
I'd like to see more well-rounded characters, with balanced personality. Also, I'd like to see more shota. <3. I could do with LESS character's like Shuichi from gravitation >_>;;

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:47 am
more vampire/shounen mangas. but the kind of vampires that are suductive and charming, not stupid and cute.  

Savior of the [Broken]

GoG Anon

Invisible Giver

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:26 am
Sato-kun18
more vampire/shounen mangas. but the kind of vampires that are suductive and charming, not stupid and cute.

I know what you mean. I'm working on the story for a manga at the moment with vampies like that. At the moment, I'm calling it 'Vampires Drink Coffee?'. It makes more sense if you've read the draft.

(Do you think the title sounds stupid? I'd like a little input. Please?)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:05 am
DaemonRozalyx
Sato-kun18

I know what you mean. I'm working on the story for a manga at the moment with vampies like that. At the moment, I'm calling it 'Vampires Drink Coffee?'. It makes more sense if you've read the draft.

Theres also a manga called Model that has very charming vampires in it.  

dino_crystal

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:00 am
DaemonRozalyx
Sato-kun18

I'd love to see more manga like that. 'Vampires Drink Coffee?' sounds like an awesome name to me. 3nodding *is obsessed with vampires and addicted to coffee*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:23 am
dino_crystal
DaemonRozalyx
Sato-kun18

Theres also a manga called Model that has very charming vampires in it.

I have the first two books of Model! Ken is such a hottie in it too! XP  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

Naevara

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:39 pm
Lunarisna
I actually like to see wittier bad guys. Not the repetitive and dumb ones. Something that makes them sound like they're going to win, in a witty way. Occult anime/manga would be very interesting, it's around but I like to see more.

Watch Yami no Matsuai. The badguy there was horrible and hot and smart and awful at the same time. I was confused all the time about what I thought of him. He frightened me though, that's for sure. sweatdrop

Ahh. *suddenly has an vision of a vampire-shounen-ai anime..*.... heart  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces